/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Back from india :D

-S-
04-18-2009, 10:01 PM
Salams all

Back from India!

I went to Kerala in South India With Labbaykto the Islamic Encomium Organised by the Mahdin Institute in Kerala

Basically was this huge Spiritual Islamic Event with over 750,000 people present, something like GPU but Minus the Fitna, music and all the other nonsense.

Trip was amazing and Kerala people are the most wonderful kind hearted people you will ever come across in your life - Kerala is amazing and beautiful too full of Greenery and Clean too

Compared to Mumbai which i went for the last day which which was insane, polluted. corrupted and dirty and there is no sense of civility there at all.

You can read more about the trip here in the Blog I've also posted some videos I took there Including Beautiful Adhan and Recitation by the Muazzin of Makkah, Blind Student reading a Brailled Quran and other things!

If anyone ever has a chance to go Kerala would recommend it and likewise anyone with roots from India as well go visit India too at some point in your life well worth the experience and the kind of things you will come across can be jaw dropping

And some pictures attached to this post enjoy ;)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
-S-
04-18-2009, 10:01 PM

Youtube Vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV4Q9...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00O3e...eature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxmHv...eature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9sMJ...eature=channel

GreyKode
04-18-2009, 10:02 PM
Salamu alaikum brother welcome back.

Güven
04-18-2009, 10:07 PM
Welcome back! :D

sounds great and im Glad to hear that it went well.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
04-18-2009, 10:13 PM
Welcome back,no wonder I never saw you online.

nebula
04-18-2009, 10:56 PM
welcome back akhi, btw that first youtube video is amazing SubhanAllah! that blind muslim reading the braile Quran! SubhannAllah! AMAZING! your camera seems to stop recording the sound everytime you zoom in and out.

Hassan'76ers
04-18-2009, 11:29 PM
never knew there was a quran for the blind

BlissfullyJaded
04-18-2009, 11:32 PM
:sl:

Welcome back! Your trip sounds really nice mashaAllah. Makes me wanna visit India. :p

The videos were awesome. Jazakallah khair for sharing! :)

xxxx2
04-18-2009, 11:35 PM
wa alaikum asalam

welcome back

(and yes my 50 post!!!) lol

AabiruSabeel
04-19-2009, 04:13 AM

MashaAllah! Jazakallah khair for sharing.
Why does he recite Yusabbihu lahu mafis-Samawati wa mafil-ardhi, wa huwal 'Azeezul Hakeem when it should be wal-ardh.

Are there anymore recordings of Muazzin from Haram? Its just... superb.

Bint-Al-Islam
04-19-2009, 04:30 AM
Salam Alekum brother
Welcome Back :)

AabiruSabeel
04-19-2009, 06:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
:confused: not true!
Keralites are the evilest of the lot lol
Not all of them. I had many Keralites in my college. It's just that their culture is... doesn't match with ours. Not to our liking...

Btw do u know what Hyderabadis are famous for?

3isha
04-19-2009, 02:41 PM
wow koool, welcome bak brother

does Karela have a large population of muslims ?
never been down south india soo dnt knw

format_quote Originally Posted by -S-

Trip was amazing and Kerala people are the most wonderful kind hearted people you will ever come across in your life -
oh k dnt knw about that

format_quote Originally Posted by -S-
Compared to Mumbai which i went for the last day which which was insane, polluted. corrupted and dirty and there is no sense of civility there at all.
yea it IS insanely populated, like MAny popular places in india
but still our mumbai is mumbai man.:)

BintAbee
04-19-2009, 03:36 PM

Welcome back brother... loved that recitation by the Makkah Muaddhin... Jazakallah for sharing... that's Sheikh Ali Mullah, right :?

-S-
04-22-2009, 09:47 PM
Theres quite a few more pictures on Facebook if you are registered search for "Labbayk Nasheeds"

Sahabiyaat
04-22-2009, 09:50 PM
Welcome back Akhee!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.