/* */

PDA

View Full Version : desparately needing dua

Forced_In
04-19-2009, 10:14 PM
assalamo alaikom

Some need your dua's (jealously myself included)! Please ask our Lord to help us.
jazaokomollah khaira.

wassalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
FatimaAsSideqah
04-19-2009, 10:24 PM
:w:

Allah says: Say, I seek refuge with the Lord of the dawn from the evil of the envious one when he practices envy (Surat al-Nas).

You can say it for destroying your envy, Insha'Allah. I will do dua as well.

Forced_In
04-19-2009, 10:26 PM
tabarakallah sis.

Forced_In
04-19-2009, 10:42 PM
more dua please ...

fi amanellah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
أبو سليمان عمر
04-19-2009, 10:43 PM
اَللّهُمَّ إِنِّيْ اَسْتَغْفِرُكَ لِكُلِّ ذَنْبٍ كَتَبْتَهُ عَلَيَّ بِسَبَبِ عُجْبٍ كَانَ مِنِّيْ بِنَفْسِيْ أَوْ رِيَاءٍ أَوْ سُمْعَهٍ أَوْ حَقْدٍ أَوْ شَحْنَاءٍ أَوْ خِيَانَةٍ أَوْ خُيَلاَءَ أَوْ فَرَحٍ أَوْ مَرَحٍ أَوْ عِنْدٍ أَوْ حَسَدٍ أَوْ أَشَرٍ أَوْ بَطَرٍ أَوْ حَمِيَّةٍ أَوْ عَصَبِيَّةٍ أَوْ رِضَاءٍ أَوْ رَجَاءٍ أَوْ شُحٍّ أَوْ سَخَاءٍ أَوْ ظُلْمٍ أَوْ حِيْلَةٍ أَوْ سَرِقَةٍ أَوْ كَذِبٍ أَوْ غِيْبَةٍ أَوْ لَهْوٍ أَوْ لَغْوٍ أَوْ نَمِيْمَةٍ أَوْ لَعْبٍ أَوْ نَوْعٍ مِنَ الْأَنْوَاعِ مِمَّا يُكْتَسَبُ بِمِثْلِهِ الذُّنُوْبُ وَيَكُوْنُ فِيْ اِتِّبَاعِهِ الْعَطَبُ وَالْحُوْبُ

O Allāh, I seek Your forgiveness for every sin that You decreed upon me due to my self-conceitedness , ostentation , desire to be heard , malevolence, rancor , treachery , pride, exultancy , over exultancy , rebellion , envy , insolence , insolent ungratefulness , zealotry, partisanship , acquiescing , hope, extreme niggardliness, generosity , cunning , theft , falsehood, backbiting , idle pastime , unprofitable talk , calumny , play, or any such activity that draws sin and pursuing it brings destruction and grief

Our Lord, give us good in this world, and good in the hereafter, and save us from the torment of fire.
RABBANAAA AATINAA FIDDUNYAA H’ASANATAW WA FIL AAKHIRATI H’ASANATAW WA QINAA A’D’AABAN NAAR

Wa'hdi qalbi wa'slul sakheemata sadri (guide my heart and remove ill will from my breast)..

O OUR lord, pour patience down on us, and make our foothold firm, and help us against the disbelieving people.
RABANAAA AFRIGH A’LAYNAA S’ABRAW WA THABBIT AQDAMANAA WAN S’URNAA A’LAL QAWMIL KAAFIREEN

Allah said in the Qur'aan: "And those who came after them say: 'Our Lord! Forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in Faith and put not in our hearts any hatred against those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness, Most Merciful." [Soorah al-Hashr (59): 10]

Qur'aan is a healing for the diseases of the heart. Allah says: "O mankind! There has come to you a good advice from your Rabb and a healing for that in your chests." [Soorah Yunus (10): 57]
Read read Al Fatiha Al Ikhlas (qul ho allahu ahad) Al Nas Al Falaq Ayat al Kursee

Forced_In
04-19-2009, 11:02 PM
sae'yok maghbool inshaallah bro.

Zafran
04-19-2009, 11:37 PM
Salaam

May Allah help you

peace

Forced_In
04-20-2009, 08:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran
Salaam

May Allah help you

peace
wassalam

ahsantom bro.

fi amanellah

Muslim Woman
04-20-2009, 08:29 AM
In the name of Allah , Most Gracious, Most Merciful

format_quote Originally Posted by Forced_In
Please ask our Lord to help us.
May Allah keep you safe from all evils , Ameen.

Forced_In
04-20-2009, 09:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
In the name of Allah , Most Gracious, Most Merciful

May Allah keep you safe from all evils , Ameen.
Jazaokomollah ajmaeen
wassalam

saba muslimah
04-20-2009, 09:55 AM
" May Allah give his Blessings upon you & ur Family "
Aameeeen

Forced_In
04-20-2009, 07:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by saba muslimah
" May Allah give his Blessings upon you & ur Family "
Aameeeen
assalam

Appreciated inshaallah

wassalam

Zahida
04-20-2009, 07:59 PM
:sl: May Allah ease your difficulties and replace them with ease. Ameen............:w::bump1:

Forced_In
04-21-2009, 09:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida
:sl: May Allah ease your difficulties and replace them with ease. Ameen............:w::bump1:
assalam

May Allah guide us all ; Inshaallah

wassalam

zahraa
04-21-2009, 09:40 PM
may allah guide us all but its sooooooo hard for me to practise whats the easiest way???

Forced_In
04-21-2009, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zahraa
may allah guide us all but its sooooooo hard for me to practise whats the easiest way???
Hmm, Let me ask same question from someone who actually does that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.