/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Duaas needed.

Sister_22013
04-20-2009, 03:34 AM
Asalamualaikum

So, a couple of months ago, I applied to a fairly competitive program, just for fun, to see if I could get in. Since then, I've actually radically changed my views and I really want to get into this program. It is the only program I have not been accepted in yet and I believe acceptances come out two weeks from now. I've tied my camel to the best of my abilities, and now I'm having sabr and keeping faith in Allah that I get in, inshaAllah.

Please make duaa for me as I really do need them.

Jazak Allah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
04-26-2009, 11:38 AM
may Allah help u..Ameen

mathematician
04-26-2009, 06:04 PM
May Allah give you good in this world and good in the hereafter.
I had a similar situation for some time. Al hamdulillah I got accepted into the program I wanted. But really what you have to keep in mind is if you don't get accepted there will insha'Allah be other doors opening for you. So really in a world created with Allah you have nothing to lose. You can only gain. :)

Yanal
04-26-2009, 06:12 PM
May Allah give you patience and hope you get accepted. If you do get accepted remember it is a fun competition and not an agressive one that you need to drink red bull for.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Forced_In
04-26-2009, 06:24 PM
assalam

Inshallah you will succeed.

fi amanellah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.