/* */

PDA

View Full Version : one vast Ponzi Scheme

جوري
04-20-2009, 04:06 AM
BODY,.aolmailheader {font-size:10pt; color:black; font-family:Arial;} a.aolmailheader:link {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal;} a.aolmailheader:visited {color:magenta; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal;} a.aolmailheader:active {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal;} a.aolmailheader:hover {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; font-weight:normal;} Adrian Salbuchi - Global Financial Collapse - Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlDNMB6wYmI&
An Argentine opinion on the Global Financial Crisis, describing the whole Global Financial System as one vast Ponzi Scheme. Like a pyramid, it has four sides and is a predictable model. The four sides are: (1) Artificially control the supply of public State-issued Currency, (2) Artificially impose Banking Money as the primary source of funding in the economy, (3) Promote doing everything by Debt and (4) Erect complex channels that allow privatizing profits when the Model is in expansion mode and socialize losses when the model goes into contraction mode.
Adrian Salbuchi - Global Financial Collapse - Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78ddURofMWs&
How will the Global Financial Collapse end? Are we on the way towards global war and world government?

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/596.html
Ask not for whom the bell tolls...

In 1900, Argentina was one of the richest, most promising countries in the world.
Just 100 years later it was, well...Argentina.
A beautiful, cultured, wonderful place that's such an economic basket case that many of its promising young people emigrate to Mexico to find work and opportunities.
What happened to this country so rich in natural resources?
The bankers squeezed it dry is what happened.
Could such a thing happen in the US?
If you're talking about the future of middle class America, yes.
And not only that, it is happening.
Listen and learn. It can happen here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
04-24-2009, 05:22 PM
People in my country describe Ponzi Scheme as 'Gali lobang, tutup lobang' (dig a hole, fill a hole). That's means dig a new hole and use it soil to fill old hole, then dig a next hole and repeat the procedure. But next holes are always going bigger.
Ponzi scheme is like a growing pyramid with the bottom that being larger and larger. Need two or even more new investors to pay an interest to an old investor.

I have a trouble with my computer, it's mute, I cannot hear what is Salbuchi talking about. But I think, something that happened in Argentina can happen in US, and in everywhere.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.