/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam to brothers and sisters

alqurma
04-20-2009, 01:03 PM
:sl:

Borned a muslim in a islamic country, I'm lucky yet ignorant. Trying to live a faithless way but a realized it will in the end gives me nothing other than destruction to myself.

Hope to get my self right back on track.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
04-20-2009, 01:05 PM
glad you realised that^ :D

welcome to the forum :shade:

alqurma
04-20-2009, 01:09 PM
Thanks brother aadil77

I realized it when the actual harm's already done. But there's no such thing as no turning back.

Ar-RaYYan
04-20-2009, 01:54 PM
No but there is such thing called Repenting and practising the deen again which alhamdullilah you are trying to do

anywas Welcome to LI and hope inshallah you will find it beneficial :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
أبو سليمان عمر
04-20-2009, 02:29 PM
Wa alakum asalam
welcome akhi May Allah increase us all in our eman, and make firm our hearts on Islam. Ameen!

alqurma
04-20-2009, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ar-RaYYan
No but there is such thing called Repenting and practising the deen again which alhamdullilah you are trying to do

anywas Welcome to LI and hope inshallah you will find it beneficial :D
but how do I be a real muslim when taqwa is not in my heart?

guidence needed.

TIA.

Yanal
04-20-2009, 02:34 PM
Welcome brother sometimes I get those thoughts and stray from the right path but now mashAllah I am on the right path.

GreyKode
04-20-2009, 02:41 PM
Welcome brother, I would like to share some advice for you and the rest of the brothers to strengthen our Iman, it really worked for me. There's a guy called Nouman Ali Khan, his lectures are on youtube. I advice everyone to watch them, unless you already did.
Trust me this guy is amazing.

Strzelecki
04-21-2009, 03:14 AM
Wa alaikum asalam, alqurma.
Enjoy LI.
Insha'Allah you can benefit from being here and as can we.

Ar-RaYYan
04-21-2009, 01:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alqurma
but how do I be a real muslim when taqwa is not in my heart?

guidence needed.

TIA.
well, one of the main things that increses my iman is going to lectures. You should try to attend lectures in your local masjid inshallah. If not watch them online (youtube). Try to listen to them while you are driving or doing nothing. load a lot of Qur'an, Nasheeds (without the music) and islamic lectures in your MP3 ! they are great way of increasing the taqwa. and do research on the sahabas (prophets companion) and the people after them. Walahi the stories of those amazing people is very inspiring and you will feel the love of your deen increasing.

Yanal
04-21-2009, 02:42 PM
You become a muslim by heart by doing any of these things:
Praying
Dhikr(remembering Allah)
Give charity
Listen to nasheeds
Go listen to khutbahs(lectures) in the mosque
Go on YouTube and search some lectures if you can't go to the mosque
Fast in Ramadhan
Go to prayers on both Eids
And for doing that remember the pleasures of heaven and fire of hell.

nebula
04-21-2009, 02:54 PM
walaykumasalaam akhi

welcome to the forum,

bro listen to lectures online and try attending them, find good practicing brothers that remind you of the deen 24/7, talk with them and make them your best friends inshallah that will help you bro, learn about the Prophets the sahaba's, repent for your sins and know that Allah swt is the most forgiving and he will forgive you akhi inshallah, don't ponder over your past just work on your future now akhi, increase your good deeds, try praying on time bro, try increasing your kushoo and humbleness during prayer, try thinking about Allah swt and that your talking to our lord the one who created us akhi, remember that we will return to Allah. Try thinking about death and the punishments of our evil actions. Inshallah we will increase our iman this way bro ameen :)

Bint-Al-Islam
04-22-2009, 03:10 AM
Salam Alekum brother
Welcome to LI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah.. May Allah guide us all to the right path.. Ameen :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.