/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help! Any one from Multaqa Ahal AlHadith forum?

Danah
04-20-2009, 04:26 PM
Asalam alykom all

I hesitated a lot before starting this thread, but I found no way to seek help
I registered in Multaqa Ahl Alhadith forum for the first time and waited for activation but instead getting my account activated it did not allow me to log in again

Then I registered again using different name, and just today I got an email telling me that my registeration has been canceled

I don't know what's the problem I need to be there urgently

If anyone is there pls can you ask an admin to see what's wrong with their site?

This is very important to me pls
Jazakum Allah Khair in advance

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
04-20-2009, 07:14 PM
more than 2 hours
0 replies

as if I am talking to myself in an abandoned place ........... No one welling to help?????

- Qatada -
04-20-2009, 09:16 PM
:salamext:

What username did u register with?

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-20-2009, 09:27 PM
Email the webmaster

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Hanbali
04-20-2009, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
Asalam alykom all

I hesitated a lot before starting this thread, but I found no way to seek help
I registered in Multaqa Ahl Alhadith forum for the first time and waited for activation but instead getting my account activated it did not allow me to log in again

Then I registered again using different name, and just today I got an email telling me that my registeration has been canceled

I don't know what's the problem I need to be there urgently

If anyone is there pls can you ask an admin to see what's wrong with their site?

This is very important to me pls
Jazakum Allah Khair in advance
Wa 'alaykum salaam,

Did u register in the english section or arabic ?

Danah
04-21-2009, 06:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
:salamext:

What username did u register with?
I registered first with Hime....and they did not activate it nor recognized it when I logged in again
then I registered with SAYA and I got an email yesterday telling me that the registration was canceled

format_quote Originally Posted by Saifur-Rahmaan
Wa 'alaykum salaam,

Did u register in the english section or arabic ?
I registered in the English section for the first two times and when I see that I got nothing, I tried to register on the Arabic section and it said that the registration is paused for the time being

nightingale
04-21-2009, 06:49 AM
the same happened to me too...

I got an email two days back, saying that my registration did not meet their membership requirements.

When I tried to register in the arabic forum, it wouldn't take any username I entered, it is probably some small bug.

- Qatada -
04-21-2009, 08:36 AM
asalaam alaikum

I've emailed shaykh haitham, the admin of the site.

Ummu Sufyaan
04-21-2009, 09:09 AM
:sl:
sis saya i had kinda the same probleemo when i first joined too...but i just PMed shaykh haitham as well. :)

- Qatada -
04-21-2009, 02:51 PM
asalam alykum

Try registering again and with a clear islamic name or kunyah, for example Um (then a name)...

Danah
04-21-2009, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by - Qatada -
asalam alykum

Try registering again and with a clear islamic name or kunyah, for example Um (then a name)...
^ Done....Jazak Allah khair brother...... I am waiting now for the activation
was the name the only problem there?

- Qatada -
04-21-2009, 06:29 PM
asalaam alaikum

Allahu a'lam, he said he never saw any registration. He also said that some people don't check their email when you have to verify your account.

So keep an eye on your emails insha Allah.

Ummu Sufyaan
01-19-2010, 09:50 AM
:sl:
is ahl hadith forum also NOT working for anyone else, or is it just me :?

Danah
01-20-2010, 11:41 AM
^ Did you try it today?

It works fine with me, both the Arabic and the English one.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.