/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Verify Loh-E-Qurani images on the internet

azeemi
04-21-2009, 09:19 AM
:sl: to all my Muslim brothers and sisters,

1)

2)

please verify one of them is right are both right.
Someone put me in confusion that someone is fake and takes from anti Islamic website.

hafiz-e-Quran and Ulamas verification appreciated.
Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
04-21-2009, 12:53 PM
:sl:
all those letters/phrases appear in the quran...is that what you want?

azeemi
04-22-2009, 07:30 AM
thanks you very much Sister for getting me out of the confusion.
Alhamdulila I am a regular reader of these words. I know these are all from Quran.
but you know in these days many Anti Islamic website spreading fake information about Islam and one of my friend talking about this so I decided to prove it.

Thanks again

Muhammad
04-25-2009, 02:34 PM

The odd one out in both is the last one, 'Aameen'. While the others are the beginnings of various soorahs in the Qur'an, 'Aameen' is not the beginning of a soorah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AabiruSabeel
04-25-2009, 02:45 PM

^do you read Urdu bro? In the footnote its written something along the lines of: Seeing this will ease all your difficulties, seeing this in the morning will make all your days works and you will get sustenance from the unseen (Ghaib).

Now I don't think its right, unless proved from some authentic sources. Just looking at the writings will do you any good? without living a life according to it, ie following the Quran?

Muhammad
04-25-2009, 02:54 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

I didn't know that's what it said - Jazakallaahu khayran for pointing that out akhee. I agree - it sounds wrong. Any such teaching must be proven from the authentic sources.

The only prescribed method of gaining good fortune from the Qur'an is by its recitation and application.

doorster
04-26-2009, 05:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azeemi
:sl: to all my Muslim brothers and sisters,

1)

2)

please verify one of them is right are both right.
Someone put me in confusion that someone is fake and takes from anti Islamic website.

hafiz-e-Quran and Ulamas verification appreciated.
Thanks

its one of those mystic "magic" chain letter type things which recipient is intimidated in to sending on to x number of people to gain swaab/benefit or "risk" a curse/loss
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.