/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gog and Magog

noorahmad
04-21-2009, 11:50 AM
Assalam walaikum,
i just watched a lecture of imran hossein, where he says that yuj and majuj are already released, he also related that in about 50hijri, an expedition was sent, and they found the barrier of yuj and majuj in ruins, near the caucasus.
What are your views?
Can anybody help?:blind:
i learned that yuj and majuj were going to be released in the time of Isaa, that they will drink the water of i forgot what lake, and that finally Allah will send a sort of insect which will kill them.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
04-21-2009, 01:30 PM
Wa Alaykum Assalaam,

This thread contains quite a lot of information on the topic: http://www.islamicboard.com/miscella...oj-majooj.html

Yanal
04-21-2009, 02:35 PM
Hmmmm interesting maybe you could give us a source on what imran hossein exatcly said?

nebula
04-21-2009, 02:44 PM
hmm yeah akhi i heard the same thing from him, he also said that Dajjal is in a different dimension of time, so we cannot see him untill hes in our time dimension? hmm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
04-21-2009, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
hmm yeah akhi i heard the same thing from him, he also said that Dajjal is in a different dimension of time, so we cannot see him untill hes in our time dimension? hmm
never heard of different time dimensions in islam ^o)

Yanal
04-21-2009, 02:50 PM
Yes me neither which demensions? Where's the proof?

nebula
04-21-2009, 02:56 PM
well what im saying is i wouldn't entirely believe every word that Sheikh says.

أبو سليمان عمر
04-21-2009, 02:58 PM
Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj – two disbelieving tribes from among the sons of Adam. They have wide faces and small eyes. They used to spread mischief on earth, so Allaah gave Dhoo’l-Qarnayn the power to build a barrier to detain them. They will keep on digging at it until Allaah gives them permission to come out at the end of time, after ‘Eesa (peace be upon him) has killed the Dajjaal. They will emerge in huge numbers and will drink up the lake of Tiberias (in Palestine). They will spread mischief on earth and no one will be able to resist them. ‘Eesa (peace be upon him) and the believers with him will take refuge in Mount Toor until Allaah destroys Ya’jooj and Ma’jooj by sending worms that will eat their necks. Then Allaah will send rain to wash away their bodies into the sea and cleanse the earth of their stench.
^^ this is other scholars views that They will keep on digging at it until Allaah gives them permission to come out at the end of time, after ‘Eesa (peace be upon him) has killed the Dajjaal.
what imran hosian says is that they are released and have been since the prophets peace and blessing upon him time and and the dajjal is also released but in another dimension to were we can see him and when his days are like our days will we see him but anywho if you are asking is it try Allah KNOWS BEST but what do i think i would have to say i dont believe it

أبو سليمان عمر
04-21-2009, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Yes me neither which demensions? Where's the proof?
well akhi i think akhi nebula heard that from me and as i told him that is what imran hosin believes he has a site with books explain why he says what he says but i wont recommand looking at them

noorahmad
04-21-2009, 06:28 PM
here is quite of summary of imran hossein view of gog and magog
http://eldib.wordpress.com/2009/02/0...just-occurred/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.