/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there any dua I can read for shifa?

innocent
04-21-2009, 02:55 PM
Is there a particular dua that I can read for my swollen itchy eyes which the doctor thinks is an allergy but nothing she has given me has worked and nothing is likely to as far as i know. I usually read ayat ul kursi and blow on my hands and rub them but I'd like to know if there is anything else specific that i can read.
Jazakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snowflake
04-21-2009, 08:28 PM
Surah al-Fatiha is known as the Surah of Shifa and used as ruqqyah. Recite it 3,7,11 times, blow on fingers and wipe over your eyes. Do this as frequently as possible until Allah heals you inshaAllah.

mathematician
04-21-2009, 11:11 PM
salamu 'alaykum my beloved brother or sister.
One thing you can do is to ask Allah to heal your eyes by invoking His name An-Nour (The Light).
The other thing to keep in mind is when your eyes itch Allah forgives you some of your sins, insha'Allah. And then if you say "inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raji'un" Allah will reward you for your patience and you will gain His pleasure. Now you tell me, is there anything better than gaining His pleasure?
I can relate to your situation. I have had vision problems and pain in my eyes for many years (and I still have them). But al hamdu lillah, I can see with my eyes.
Don't let this test of your go away without gaining Allah's pleasure. Thank Him for the sight He has given you, tell Him you appreciate it, and ask Him to show mercy to you for being patient.
May Allah cure you, and may Allah grant you His pleasure. Ameen ya rabb al-'alamin.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.