/* */

PDA

View Full Version : im a muslim :D

narsoo
04-21-2009, 03:43 PM
Asalamo alaikom
im from Saudi Arabia :D

this is the first Islamic forum i register :thumbs_up

i just want to help my brothers and sisters all around the world .. could u tell me how can i help this website community?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أبو سليمان عمر
04-21-2009, 03:56 PM
Wa alakum asalam 7ayaak Allah akhi
welcome :) inshallah we can all benefit from you and you from us

جوري
04-21-2009, 03:56 PM
Share your knowledge of Islamic jurisprudence, hadith, Quran, etc
We get alot of sneaks and missionaries here who pretend interest in Islam but are only targeting young Muslims to their pagan religion

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...h-crusade.html

:welcome: aboard btw

:w:

ardianto
04-21-2009, 04:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by narsoo
could u tell me how can i help this website community?
Active in discussion.

Mualaikumsalam, brother.

Welcome in LI.:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
narsoo
04-21-2009, 04:03 PM
thank you all i will try to be "Active in discussion" :D

but what does LI means ?

جوري
04-21-2009, 04:05 PM
Load Islam.... the name of this forum where you now are ;D

ardianto
04-21-2009, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
Load Islam.... the name of this forum where you now are ;D
Yes, that's right.

Islamicboard.com is a forum in www.load-islam.com

IbnAbdulHakim
04-21-2009, 04:26 PM
assalamu alaikum muslim brada :D

Thinker
04-21-2009, 07:00 PM
Asalamo alaikom

i just want to help my brothers and sisters all around the world .. could u tell me how can i help this website community?
Welcome

I'd like to know what Suadi's think about the Taliban and their introduction of Sharia law in Pakistan.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-21-2009, 08:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Thinker
Welcome

I'd like to know what Suadi's think about the Taliban and their introduction of Sharia law in Pakistan.
lol i doubt he represents all of saudi ;D

i mean i think the Taliban are wonderful and the sharia law should be implemented but that doesnt mean London (where i live) or Bangladesh (where i was born) thinks so too :p

Najm
04-21-2009, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
lol i doubt he represents all of saudi ;D

i mean i think the Taliban are wonderful and the sharia law should be implemented but that doesnt mean London (where i live) or Bangladesh (where i was born) thinks so too :p
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

So when u planning to go back yard to get married? :-[

Anyways to OP....

Welcome Welcome!!!

FiAmaaniAllah

Sahabiyaat
04-21-2009, 10:22 PM
:sl:

welcome my arab brother

Do u believe in Arab supremacy? ^o)

hey!, everyone else is asking weired questions!

أبو سليمان عمر
04-21-2009, 10:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sahabiyaat

welcome my arab brother

Do u believe in Arab supremacy?

hey!, everyone else is asking weired questions!:X
lol sis
"And verily this Ummah of yours IS A SINGLE UMMAH and I am your Lord and Cherisher: Therefore Fear Me (and no other)."
Q.23:53:

the Messenger of Allah (saw) said, "Undoubtedly Allah has removed from you the pride of arrogance of the age of Jahilliyah (ignorance) and the glorification of ancestors. Now people are of two kinds. Either believers who are aware or transgressors who do wrong. You are all the children of Adam and Adam was made of clay. People should give up their pride in nations because that is a coal from the coals of Hell-fire. If they do not give this up Allah (swt) will consider them lower than the lowly worm which pushes itself through Khara (dung)." [Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi]

.People should give up their pride in nations because this is a coal from the coals of hell-fire. If they do not give this up Allah (swt) will consider them lower than a lowly worm which pushes itself through khur (feces)." [abu Dawd and Tirmidhi]

the following quote from the Last Sermon very seriously:

“... All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action."

Najm
04-21-2009, 10:36 PM
Asalamo alaikom

AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

I am sure you figure a way to help us

What skills are you hoping to bring to the wonderful members of LI? :-[

FiAmaaniAllah

Tony
04-21-2009, 10:42 PM
salaam alaiykum brother, peace be upon you

Bint-Al-Islam
04-22-2009, 02:53 AM
Salam Alekum brother
Welcome to LI.. :)

Yanal
04-22-2009, 02:56 AM
Welcome,you can help by being active and spread the word.

Sahabiyaat
04-22-2009, 10:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umar^111
lol sis
"And verily this Ummah of yours IS A SINGLE UMMAH and I am your Lord and Cherisher: Therefore Fear Me (and no other)."
Q.23:53:

the Messenger of Allah (saw) said, "Undoubtedly Allah has removed from you the pride of arrogance of the age of Jahilliyah (ignorance) and the glorification of ancestors. Now people are of two kinds. Either believers who are aware or transgressors who do wrong. You are all the children of Adam and Adam was made of clay. People should give up their pride in nations because that is a coal from the coals of Hell-fire. If they do not give this up Allah (swt) will consider them lower than the lowly worm which pushes itself through Khara (dung)." [Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi]

.People should give up their pride in nations because this is a coal from the coals of hell-fire. If they do not give this up Allah (swt) will consider them lower than a lowly worm which pushes itself through khur (feces)." [abu Dawd and Tirmidhi]

the following quote from the Last Sermon very seriously:

“... All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action."

:) i know all this sis, but you wont believe, even the most educated people, still hold the belief of arab supremacy!

narsoo
04-23-2009, 07:17 PM
i hope i can bring some fun to this site... :D

Hamayun
04-23-2009, 07:20 PM

Welcome brother :)

Thinker
04-23-2009, 07:22 PM
i hope i can bring some fun to this site... :D
Hi,

Fun - hmmm . . . I hope you can too but I'll not hold my breath.

I hope you will answer my question on how Saudi's view the Pakistani taliban and their implementation of sharia law in Pakistan?

The reason I ask you is because you are a Muslim resident of a country that (I believe) has sharia law. I'd like to know whether the sharia law you live under is the same as is being implemented in Pakistan and if not how it is different?

Thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.