any1 following the !PL
any one there
whats ur team
awesome cricket
:D:D:D:thumbs_up

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
04-21-2009, 05:06 PM
don't watch cricket much but 2020 is alright, the 2020 world cup is coming to UK right during my exams :D

are going to any ipl matches since you live in south africa?

smile
04-22-2009, 11:16 AM
there are a few matches being played in my city
i am hoping to go
it is also a bit close to my exams tho

Tilmeez
04-22-2009, 11:25 AM
I hear people say that Rain is spoiling the fun of matches? Management of IPL did not cosider weather conditions while moving it to SA from IN.

I Don't watch live criket.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Raudha
04-22-2009, 12:05 PM
I hear people say that Rain is spoling the fun of matches? Management of IPL did not cosider weather conditions while moving it to SA from IN.
It does not usually rain here at this time of the year..
Global Warming :sigh:

smile
04-22-2009, 02:13 PM
i am enjoying the rain okay
we can't control the weather

Yanal
04-22-2009, 02:18 PM
Is they moved it to SA why is it named indian premier league?
I cannot watch it because our dish is not working at the moment. Keep me updated.

Raudha
04-22-2009, 02:18 PM
yes of course..i didn't say the rain was bad..i love it 2 :D
i was sighing about global warming :peace:

Yanal
04-22-2009, 02:22 PM
Worlds going to get polluted when Allah wants it.

aadil77
04-22-2009, 02:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Is they moved it to SA why is it named indian premier league?
I cannot watch it because our dish is not working at the moment. Keep me updated.
its still the ipl, they only moved it because of security after mumbai attacks

aadil77
04-22-2009, 02:26 PM
Worlds going to get polluted when Allah wants it.
yh people trying so hard to stop global warming, but a sign of qiyaama is that a black smoke will cover everywhere (i think)

Yanal
04-22-2009, 02:28 PM
Major or minor? Well that has not completely occurred.

Raudha
04-22-2009, 02:38 PM
Suhanallah! I honestly did not know that..JazaKumullahKhair

Yanal
04-22-2009, 02:40 PM
Dont get your hopes out sister,he thinks let me see if I can find some proof about it,anyway how is Knight riders going?

aadil77
04-22-2009, 03:03 PM
Dont get your hopes out sister,he thinks let me see if I can find some proof about it,anyway how is Knight riders going?
My bad, already happened

Narrated Abdullah: Five (great events) have passed: the smoke, the Moon, the Romans, the Mighty grasp and the constant Punishment which occurs in 'So the torment will be yours forever.' (25.77) Bukhari

chacha_jalebi
04-22-2009, 06:18 PM
Forget ipl, Pakistan just smashed australia! Afridi got 5 wickets and austrAlia fell to the spinners like sissys:D no wonder they keep sayin they don't wana tour Pakistan, they know Pakistan will smash em up, like they did today:D

And erm ipl...

Ipl this year ain't all that, hardly any big stars are playin apart from some Sri lankan players and a few others like KP, most of the others are oldies, or just reject players :D

Cabdullahi
04-22-2009, 06:23 PM
Cricket....who in the world would want to watch that......i think its the most unfair sport to the sporting members of the team just 2 people play and the rest stand there baking in the sun

Güven
04-22-2009, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
Cricket....who in the world would want to watch that......i think its the most unfair sport to the sporting members of the team just 2 people play and the rest stand there baking in the sun
South Africa, World Cup Football 2010 !!!! :thumbs_up

Cabdullahi
04-22-2009, 06:31 PM
^ thats what im talking about tell these cricket lovers..inshallah my aim is to go there but i heard it very dangerous...especially people with my nationality

chacha_jalebi
04-22-2009, 06:32 PM
woh blud calm down:p

football is the same, its 22 people running after one ball:D

Raudha
04-22-2009, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
^ thats what im talking about tell these cricket lovers..inshallah my aim is to go there but i heard it very dangerous...especially people with my nationality
What's your nationality bro?The crime rate IS very high. If you put your trust in Allah then there's nothing to fear...Wallahu A'lam..

chacha_jalebi
04-23-2009, 12:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
He got 6 wickets. And pak didnt hv an easy day either batting. It was just a bad pitch.
lol You say that coz there's no pakistani players? :D jalne ki bo aati hai :D
Every team there has enough players to fill the 4 foreign players limit. The only other missing Australians... wud join after winning their current series.
australia aint winnin jack! they had a better day battin then australia, the pitch! naa it was the expertise of the worlds best leg spinner - Afridi :D no arguments there!

yeah 6 wickets me bad, i do recall one of the commentators sayin its the best spin bowlin he has seen in a while, alongside that saeed ajmal dude:D

jalne ki nahi, sach ki khushboo ar rahi hai ji :p

ipl is crap this year lol, you know and so do i akhi :shade:

i think they should make icl official that is kool!! or do a icl v ipl series:thumbs_up

rohitk
04-23-2009, 05:37 PM
Hi R u people watching IPL...but i am not as my exams are going on...IPL has the same carze or not??? People are mad about it or not??

rohitk
04-24-2009, 01:55 AM
Hi,
Are u really crazy about IPL???Yes or no...I am but I am felling very boring this time...what about u???

Yanal
04-24-2009, 02:03 AM
Hows knight riders going?

saba muslimah
04-24-2009, 07:19 AM
:rollseyes m not much intersted in IPL series...!!

ahh Well :statisfie M still enjoying Pakistan Victory Last match From Autralia... :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :D

saba muslimah
04-24-2009, 07:22 AM
Oh Todays is second match... pls pray for winning our Team "PAKISTAN"

thanx

Tilmeez
05-02-2009, 07:28 AM
I told you! Pak lost the series :D with still a game to go. mabrook chachu :D
:( :( :Sad:

saba muslimah
05-02-2009, 11:12 AM
. Should be interesting.
I told you! Pak lost the series :D with still a game to go. mabrook chachu :D
wats there lauging....!!??????? :raging:
imsad imsad feeling bad about,,,,
hhmmm... well Zak Bhaiaya!!
for pakistani team, don't lose ur hopes
"Pewasta Reh Shajar Se Umeed-e- bAhaar Rakh... !!" ok
:)

Yanal
05-02-2009, 06:20 PM
I give my support to zAks Chargers!

saba muslimah
05-04-2009, 05:03 AM
haan... ummeed rakho.. aur phir ummeed par paani phero. :rolleyes:Rather... for pakistani team, don't get ur hopes up.

:D yesterday they won... Wow

"Something is better thn Nothing" :thumbs_up
wat u say :rollseyes

Yanal
05-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Anyone watch yesterdays clash between Kolkata Knight Riders and Deecan Chargers. What were the results?

~Raynn~
05-17-2009, 05:17 PM
Yup, kinda...Deccan Chargers won, by 6 wickets...Kolkata had hit 160, and they chased it...

Yanal
05-17-2009, 05:19 PM
Yes I made a wise choice with zAk to change the favour of my team.

It was Kolkata(ex best) VS Deecan(my present best).

~Raynn~
05-17-2009, 05:29 PM
That was definitely a good idea...
I think I'm gonna support the Royal Challengers until they're definitely out of the semi-finals...after that, it's whoever's winning, lol...

Yanal
05-17-2009, 05:32 PM
Also Rajastan Royals are good too.

~Raynn~
05-25-2009, 09:28 AM
^ :D Congratulations! I'm proud of Bangalore coming as close as they did, though :statisfie...just another six runs...*sigh*.

~Raynn~
05-25-2009, 07:01 PM
:bravo: But overall, the teams were pretty evenly matched for the most part, yesterdayy!!

It's still kinda funny how last year's bottom two were this year's top, lol...I felt so sorry for Kumble at the closing ceremony, though, after getting this far - and man of the match doesn't really mean anything when you've just lost :exhausted...

~Raynn~
05-26-2009, 09:10 AM
^innit... I thought Gibbs deserved that Man of the match award. For playing such a patient innings, something that Bangalore badly needed from their batsmen.
Yeahhh, I guess his innings were a pretty decisive factor...you're right, no one stayed at the crease for long enough, for Bangalore...but Kumble's wickets were impressive! I somehow managed to miss it (and every replay), but he bowled out Gilchrist, lol...

Closing ceremony? You had the patience to go through that lonngggg ceremony? lol. They killed it.
:haha: Anything to delay exam revision for just a little bit longer...

Yanal
05-26-2009, 02:06 PM
Mabrook Akhi zAk luckily I switched teams. Or else I would be last place. We pawned Knight riders!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.