/* */

PDA

View Full Version : BNP hides its skinheads to woo voters

Uthman
04-21-2009, 07:50 PM
British National party (BNP) skinheads are being urged to cover up their shaven scalps as the far-right group seeks to present a new, more respectable image, according to a leaked internal “war book”.

Polling experts believe the antiimmigration party led by Nick Griffin has a chance of picking up its first seats in the European parliament in June by capitalising on recession-fuelled rows over “British jobs for British workers”.

A handbook distributed to activists discloses how the BNP, which has already won a string of council by-elections, plans to soften its extremist reputation and appeal to potential supporters as an “alternative extended family”.

The manual for activists includes: Orders to “make sure your team are tidily dressed and look presentable. No naked torsos in summer, unshaven scruffs or skinhead haircuts (put them in caps or hats)”. Suggestions for the use of internet blogs to attack opponents, including ostensibly independent local blogs that “help us to collect and disseminate material damaging to other parties”. Ideas for reviving St George’s Day traditions to combat the “growing power of Islam”.

The handbook urges activists to rebrand the BNP by always using its full name. “The initials BNP have to an extent been turned into a demonised tag by the media,” it says. “‘British National party’ sounds more reasonable and comfortable.”

It warns members not to “express extreme views or advocate violence of any description. Your e-mails are probably less secure than you think”.

The manual says campaigning events are to be graded, green, amber or red. Red events are in “areas where there are heightened community tensions” and “must include advance consultations . . . [with] the national head of security”.

There is also advice on dealing with the police and Special Branch, described in the manual as “Britain’s secret police”. BNP members are advised to tell them to “get back into their kennels”.

The handbook adds: “Millions of people live very lonely and isolated lives. The decline of the family and the break-up of communities mean there is a big gap in [their] lives. Filling that gap, giving people an ‘alternative extended family’, is the most powerful recruiting tool.”

A spokesman for the campaign group Searchlight said: “This booklet exposes the reality behind the BNP mask of respectability. What other political party feels the need to ask its senior organisers to be careful not to get caught discussing their plans for violent behaviour on the internet?”

Simon Darby, deputy leader of the BNP, defended its tactics: “We switched to recruiting on the net because we do not get a fair crack from the traditional media.”

Source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Amadeus85
04-21-2009, 10:42 PM
Haha a good one.

Whatsthepoint
04-22-2009, 12:24 PM
I like their anti-immigration views, I don't care how they look like.

burdenofbeing
04-22-2009, 12:40 PM
sounds logical to me.
they have their ideas, they are trying to overcome the prejudice against them and trying to rebrand their images.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amadeus85
04-22-2009, 06:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
You know my attitudes, but I believe that England deserve much more inteligent, wiser,more sophisticated, simply better party that protest against suicidal multiculturalism.

Whatsthepoint
04-22-2009, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85
You know my attitudes, but I believe that England deserve much more inteligent, wiser,more sophisticated, simply better party that protest against suicidal multiculturalism.
Yes, but the problem is that everyone with a sufficient degree of wits joins the liberal democrats.

aamirsaab
04-22-2009, 06:23 PM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by article
....The handbook adds: “Millions of people live very lonely and isolated lives. The decline of the family and the break-up of communities mean there is a big gap in [their] lives. Filling that gap, giving people an ‘alternative extended family’, is the most powerful recruiting tool.”
LOL. So they want to be part of a community via isolating another community....oooooooo-k then.

Keltoi
04-22-2009, 06:26 PM
Yes, but the problem is that everyone with a sufficient degree of wits joins the liberal democrats.
Much of that is due to the political status quo. The belief that multi-culturalism is a great and successful human experiment is the norm. If you don't agree you are branded as a racist/ignorant. There is no accepted intellectual outlet for opposition to multi-culturalism. That leaves only the extremes of the political spectrum.

Hamayun
04-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Why don't you just speak your mind? Why mince your words?

Whatsthepoint is trying to say: "I hate Pakis and I want them to go home!"

Scratch the surface and you're all the same ^o)

Whatsthepoint
04-22-2009, 06:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamayun

Whatsthepoint is trying to say: "I want all the Paki's to go home"

I worded it quite clearly in the thread about Norway.

aadil77
04-22-2009, 06:31 PM

Whatsthepoint is trying to say: "I hate Pakis and I want all the Paki's to go home"

lol :D

Hamayun
04-22-2009, 06:33 PM
I worded it quite clearly in the thread about Norway.

So you admit you are a Paki hating biggot?

How Charming!

Whatsthepoint
04-22-2009, 06:35 PM
So you admit you are a Paki hating biggot? Charming!
Not exactly, there are som good Pakis and I'd keep those, but Im against everyone who fails to integate in the greater society.
I've never met a Paki in my life, perhaps Pakis are ok, are you a Paki?

Cabdullahi
04-22-2009, 06:37 PM
I am having doubts about brother WTP after he used a word that i wont say here to describe me,but im not bothered

Whatsthepoint
04-22-2009, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
I am having doubts about brother WTP after he used a word that i wont say here to describe me,but im not bothered
Well, I never uttered the word Paki, until I was accused of hating them.:D
which I dont, you're good, ma Pakis!

Hamayun
04-22-2009, 06:39 PM
Not exactly, there are som good Pakis and I'd keep those, but Im against everyone who fails to integate in the greater society.
I've never met a Paki in my life, perhaps Pakis are ok, are you a Paki?
Never met a Paki? What world do you live in?

Its all the same to you Paki or not. I am not from Pakistan but I am generally referred to as a Paki by your kind (ignorant and racist people).

aamirsaab
04-22-2009, 06:43 PM
Ok everyone chillax. Let's get back to the topic (FYI, wtp was joking).

Whatsthepoint
04-22-2009, 06:43 PM

Its all the same to you Paki or not. I am not from Pakistan but I am generally referred to as a Paki by your kind (ignorant and racist people).
Well, I may have met them abroad, you know, "curry chicken, thank you, come again" and I don't refer to foreigners as Paki, though I found this particularphenomenon somewhat funny.

Whatsthepoint
04-22-2009, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
Ok everyone chillax. Let's get back to the topic (FYI, wtp was joking).
lol I wasn't, Ive never met a Paki, as in genuinly met them.

Cabdullahi
04-22-2009, 06:46 PM
Well, I never uttered the word Paki, until I was accused of hating them.:D
which I dont, you're good, ma Pakis!
You called me something else but there's no point in talking about it......i cannot say you are racist maybe you were joking when you said it but allah knows

Amadeus85
04-22-2009, 06:46 PM
Its not about hating immigrants. All I hate are white, european christians, atheists, agnostics who have brought to my continent asian, african enclaves. How can I blame immigrants from small villages in Pakistan or Turkey, who just did what was good for them, moved to a better place. Other things are illegal immigrants , but here I blame police, service and army for not stopping them.
Multiculturalism is another form of the fight against Europe, christianity, our tradition and our soul. Its another phase of jacobinism, communism, marxism, feminism, anti-clericalism. But its all suported by white european liberals, leftists, conservatives and them I dislike, criticize.

Whatsthepoint
04-22-2009, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
You called me something else but there's no point in talking about it......i cannot say you are racist maybe you were joking when you said it but allah knows
I'm not a racist!
But Im not a multiculturalist either.

Hamayun
04-22-2009, 07:14 PM
I'm not a racist!
But Im not a multiculturalist either.
Thats a contradiction...

So you don't believe in co-existing with other races/cultures? But you are not racist?

Whatsthepoint
04-22-2009, 07:28 PM
Thats a contradiction...

So you don't believe in co-existing with other races/cultures? But you are not racist?
First, races are not cultures. I have absolutely nothing against a black secular democrat and I'd have a white sikh radical deported if encessary.
I believe in coexisting, but peferably having each culture in its own environment.
I don't think white is superior to black, I do think the western culture is suprior to nay other culture but I won't discriminate other cultures for it.

Amadeus85
04-22-2009, 07:28 PM
Thats a contradiction...

No, he is not a racist, he just doesnt agree with changing his nation into something where european people would be minority. Its a sane attitude, common not only for europeans but also for Japanese, Arabs, Malaysians,Turks and other people rejecting anarchist and chaos multiculturalism.

Hamayun
04-22-2009, 07:39 PM
I do think the western culture is superior to any other culture
Thank you :thumbs_up

Whatsthepoint
04-22-2009, 07:39 PM
Thank you :thumbs_up
I'm sure you feel the same for Islam.

Amadeus85
04-22-2009, 07:43 PM
ROTFL x 10

GreyKode
04-22-2009, 07:44 PM
Pakistanis are the best!!!. I'm just saying. And I'm not a pakistani.

Hamayun
04-22-2009, 07:45 PM
Islam is not a culture! Is Christianity a culture? However, I do feel more like an alien after having this conversation with you. If moving to a Muslim country was easy I wouldn't burden this country for a split second more.

Whatsthepoint
04-22-2009, 07:47 PM
Islam is not a culture, however, I do feel more like an alien after having this conversation with you. If moving to a Muslim country was easy I wouldn't burden this country for a split second more.
Well, I'm sure you think an islamic state and its society is superior to the western liberal democracy and is society.
Don't, I'm not even British I've no right to alienate you!

aadil77
04-22-2009, 08:58 PM
Oh god ;D so true

Tony
04-22-2009, 09:10 PM
Have I missed something, when did it suddenly become ok to bandy the term "paki" about

Whatsthepoint
04-22-2009, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by TKTony
Have I missed something, when did it suddenly become ok to bandy the term "paki" about
It's just in this thread.
Everywhere else you'd end up getting baten by angry Pakis.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-22-2009, 09:15 PM
Greetings.

Noun Singular

Pak

Plural

Pakis

Paki (plural Pakis)

1.(British, Canada, offensive, racial slur) A Pakistani, or, more generally and incorrectly used, a person who is perceived to be from South Asian or the Indian Subcontinent origin which is still considered offensive.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Paki

Muezzin
04-23-2009, 02:44 PM
Enough with the 'Paki' tangent, please. You've all had your fun. Har-har, we said some racist words. Let's calm down.

Its not about hating immigrants. All I hate are white, european christians, atheists, agnostics who have brought to my continent asian, african enclaves. How can I blame immigrants from small villages in Pakistan or Turkey, who just did what was good for them, moved to a better place. Other things are illegal immigrants , but here I blame police, service and army for not stopping them.
Multiculturalism is another form of the fight against Europe, christianity, our tradition and our soul. Its another phase of jacobinism, communism, marxism, feminism, anti-clericalism. But its all suported by white european liberals, leftists, conservatives and them I dislike, criticize.
And without any of the people you dislike, this particular forum on which you are posting probably would not exist.

Mind-bending, ain't it?

Amadeus85
04-27-2009, 06:20 PM
In UK people struggle to protect their civilization by voting on BNP and in other parts of the world people do it in more harsh way.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull

Ar-RaYYan
04-27-2009, 06:34 PM
The handbook urges activists to rebrand the BNP by always using its full name. “The initials BNP have to an extent been turned into a demonised tag by the media,” it says. “‘British National party’ sounds more reasonable and comfortable.”
haha that was funny :D

Muezzin
04-27-2009, 07:26 PM
In UK people struggle to protect their civilization by voting on BNP
Er... Not really. You're not very familiar with the BNP. It's extremely right-wing to the point of racism. All this 'protecting their civilization' malarkey they bang on about is simply their justification.

and in other parts of the world people do it in more harsh way.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull
Relevance? It's extremely sad that innocent people were murdered. The authorities have said they're still investigating and that it's too early to tell. The insinuation is that it was religiously-motivated - no evidence as of yet. If such evidence does appear, it makes the crime even more morally repugnant.

Whatsthepoint
04-27-2009, 07:56 PM
Muzzy:
1. Do you want Britain to be an Islamic state?
2. If yes:
2a: now?
2b: when Muslims are the majority?
3: if 2b:
what percentage?

Uthman
04-27-2009, 08:30 PM
In recent years, the BNP have tried and succeeded in reforming their reputation and image as a racist political party into a somewhat respectable party which is "committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948" according to their constitution. Not bad for a party which was explicitly racist not too long ago. They have also succeeded in capitalising on the terrorism threat to gain support against Islam. Nick Griffin said: "We should be positioning ourselves to take advantage for our own political ends of the growing wave of public hostility to Islam currently being whipped up by the mass media". Not bad for a party which had an anti-semitic focus not too long ago.

Times and circumstances may change, but a leopard doesn't change it's spots as they say.

Muezzin
04-27-2009, 09:19 PM
Muzzy:
1. Do you want Britain to be an Islamic state?
2. If yes:
2a: now?
2b: when Muslims are the majority?
3: if 2b:
what percentage?
How is this remotely on topic?

Hamayun
04-27-2009, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Those questions stem from his own insecurities... ^o)

Whatsthepoint
04-28-2009, 01:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Well, this is one of the things BNP are against.
Of course, they're a white supremacists groups hich makes them racist and irrelevant.
But fighting against a foreign system taking over a country is not.

Whatsthepoint
04-28-2009, 01:33 PM
Those questions stem from his own insecurities... ^o)
Well, I'm afraid of your birth rates and new waves of immigration which my lead to shariah or whatever.

Whatsthepoint
04-28-2009, 01:33 PM
When Muslims are a minority I kinda like them because they mostly vote liberals and lefties, such is the case in Germany.

Amadeus85
04-28-2009, 08:39 PM
When Muslims are a minority I kinda like them because they mostly vote liberals and lefties, such is the case in Germany.
What is good in voting for liberals and leftists actually for Europe.

JB008692?size67&ampuid7B16DE6369 CF84 4A2E BF18 AD7BE1009ECB7D -

Banu_Hashim
04-28-2009, 09:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Much of that is due to the political status quo. The belief that multi-culturalism is a great and successful human experiment is the norm. If you don't agree you are branded as a racist/ignorant. There is no accepted intellectual outlet for opposition to multi-culturalism. That leaves only the extremes of the political spectrum.
Sorry, but the BNP are racist.

'The British National Party (BNP) is a far-right and whites-only political party in the United Kingdom.'

'The BNP also proposes "firm but voluntary incentives for immigrants and their descendants to return home."'

'When asked in 1993 if the BNP was racist, its deputy leader Richard Edmonds said, "We are 100 per cent racist, yes"'

Source

Uthman
04-29-2009, 06:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
'The BNP also proposes "firm but voluntary incentives for immigrants and their descendants to return home."'
Firm but voluntary - as in blackmail? Hmm..

Maybe they would try to make conditions for immigrants harder in Britain. That would be an incentive for them to return home.

Muezzin
04-29-2009, 11:50 AM
Well, this is one of the things BNP are against.
Of course, they're a white supremacists groups hich makes them racist and irrelevant.
But fighting against a foreign system taking over a country is not.
If they thought with their heads, they'd see, given the current circumstances, the chance of Britain becoming an Islamic state is about the same as the chance of winning the Lottery without buying a ticket.

Therefore, the only thing they're truly afraid of is non-white people. To the BNP, everything else is a flimsy justification.

What is good in voting for liberals and leftists actually for Europe.

Don't be silly.

Nobody wants far left or far right. It's really weird how in Internet land, people try to say that simply left- or right-of-centre will inevitably lead to tyranny etc.

In the UK, The BNP are what you'd call far right extremist whackjobs.

In the UK, The Conservative Party are what you'd call right-of-centre conservatives.

I urge non-British conservative members to research the British political parties before potentially putting their feet into their mouths on this thread.

Amadeus85
04-29-2009, 12:10 PM
You are right Muezzin, my knowledge about UK politics is limited. BNP are extremists and their views are far from mine as racism is not only against christianity but its aslo anti human. I just worry that UK conservatives are alike Labour, that there is no difference between D. Cameron and G. Brown. I wish to have more european politicians like de Gaulle or Adenauer, not Griffins alike.

MO783
04-29-2009, 12:22 PM
i just dont get it

convert
04-29-2009, 06:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MO783
i just dont get it
To be summed up: European colonialism and its derivative forms impose(d) itself on the rest of the world and they are now getting their panties in a bunch because *SURPRISE SURPRISE* those overseas are starting to come to their lands.

The late brother Malcom had a quote about chickens coming home to roost that aptly describes this scenario.

Hamayun
04-29-2009, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by convert
To be summed up: European colonialism and its derivative forms impose(d) itself on the rest of the world and they are now getting their panties in a bunch because *SURPRISE SURPRISE* those overseas are starting to come to their lands.

The late brother Malcom had a quote about chickens coming home to roost that aptly describes this scenario.

Nail... Hammer... Head!!! :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.