/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How did this forum benefit u?

islamlover_girl
04-22-2009, 03:57 AM
I have some questions for u:

1-Why or how did u know this forum?
2-Which section(forum) do u prefer ?( multiple choise is allowed :) )
3-How did this forum benefit u?
4-What`s the most advantage u liked in this forum?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أبو سليمان عمر
04-22-2009, 04:04 AM
Google told me
all thEM but my fav is live feed post
new only 4 or 5 days but it has benefit me allowing me to talk about islam and learn about islam:)
i guess the people so far :) ill add more in a few days when i am here a bit longer

Yanal
04-22-2009, 04:07 AM
I learned about this forum by an inactive member now ijzcaseijz.
All sections all of them are somewhat related to Islam.
This forum benefited me by:making me feel there are others facing same Islamic issues ,and confirming my religion,learning all sorts of personailities,having rolemodels(I.e. zAk,Alpha dude,woodrow ,Muezzin and many more).

I like everything but most advantage about this forum I think for me is that I learn much more.

coddles76
04-22-2009, 04:12 AM
1. Google.
2. I think all sections hold a valuable contribution.
3. I have gained extra knowledge on the Deen of Islam, Increased my faith and also gained an oversight on the thoughts and beliefs which make the greater human race which has made me thankful and blessed for being guided by Allah SWt
4.understanding the thoughts and beliefs which make the greater human race which has made me thankful and blessed for being guided by Allah SWt

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
04-22-2009, 04:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamlover_girl
I have some questions for u:

1-Why or how did u know this forum?
I had several groups going on myspace and care2. I was seeking to make Islamic forums that would be attractive and accepting to non-Muslims and Muslims. I believe one of my group members sent me a link to here.

2-Which section(forum) do u prefer ?( multiple choise is allowed :) )
It all depends on my mood and what I am in need of at the moment. These days it is not much of personal choice but more of looking at the sections with the most activity.

3-How did this forum benefit u?
I believe I have learned from every member and from every post I have read. I am still new to Islam and the more I read, the more I discover, I still need to learn.

4-What`s the most advantage u liked in this forum?
I like the large number of young people here. we have some very young members and when I read their posts, I see that there is hope for the future and there are many inquisitive youngsters, such as Yanal, who give me hope that there will be good future leaders coming up in this new world of internet communication.

islamlover_girl
04-22-2009, 07:33 PM
About me:
1-Google
2-clarification about Islam,support an advice,the private section.
3-It benefit me a lot,I feel I can comunicate the world easly here,know more about my religion,search in the net for good threads to add it here so improve my searching skills and my knowledge ,improve my English language as it isn`t my mother tongue , have nice friends all over the world ,..........................etc.
4-comunicating with non_muslims who have real desire to know about real Islam and investigate if the way the media portrait it is real or not.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.