/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Holy Grail

coddles76
04-22-2009, 05:02 AM
I've been reading alot on this lately and find it really interesting? Just wondering what views other people have of it and what they think it really is or what its made up of?? Does it really exsist or is it a hoax? Would be interesting to hear other people's views

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
04-22-2009, 02:36 PM
It is basically a legend. It has been transformed over the centuries into various things. From the cup Christ drank out of at the Last Supper to the treasure the Knight's Templar brought back from the Crusades.

Yanal
04-22-2009, 02:44 PM
Interesting epic,I don't think it's real let me see if I can find something on this...

coddles76
04-23-2009, 12:23 AM
Yeah I'm not sure either but it does create one big interesting historical theory.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
coddles76
04-23-2009, 12:25 AM
One interesting part it does bring up is the holy blood line of Jesus. I personally think, why couldn't Jesus have been married and have kids? all other prophets did so why not jesus.

Keltoi
04-23-2009, 02:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by coddles76
One interesting part it does bring up is the holy blood line of Jesus. I personally think, why couldn't Jesus have been married and have kids? all other prophets did so why not jesus.
Well, Christians and Muslims see Jesus in a very different light. Christians do not entertain the theory that Christ produced offspring or married at all. It just isn't in anything we know about Christ.

It sounds like a Da Vinci Code kind of conspiracy...which is just fiction, plain and simple.

جوري
04-23-2009, 02:03 AM
because he was poor and persecuted, but he will insha'Allah when with his second coming!

Yanal
04-23-2009, 02:10 AM
InshAllah.

Layla454
04-23-2009, 05:31 PM
When Jesus (peace be upon him) returns he will insha Allah marry and have children

coddles76
04-24-2009, 12:31 AM
InshAllah he will with respect and freedom

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.