/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Burj Al Harmain - Top Attar Perfume

yasin72
04-22-2009, 06:06 PM
Salaams

Brothers and sisters.

I thought id just share a perfume with you which i bought off one of the websites. It is called Burj Al Haramain. It is absolutly awesome. Its long lasting and stainless. Every one asks me what attar i am wearing when i put it on. Does any one know any other good perfumes i can try? Please let me know.

Jazakallah

Assalaamu Alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
safiya179
04-22-2009, 06:14 PM
Salaams

Yes, Ive tried it. I agree with you. It a top notch perfume. It is the cheapest on www.mshoppe.co.uk. It cost £35.00. Others sell it for 40 to 45 pounds. Also, try Safeena Al Arab from that same website. Thats a good perfume.

Jazakallah

yahyapatel
04-22-2009, 06:22 PM
Salaams.

I think burj Al Haramain is ok. But better than that is attar al kaaba. I brought this from oudh.co.uk. It is excellent. Safeena al arab is ok aswell.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-22-2009, 06:31 PM
:sl:

Burj Al Harmain is good perfume. I have got a good website for perfumes.

Insha'Allah, maybe you will like this. http://www.onlineislamicstore.com/pe...-colognes.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aadil77
04-22-2009, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by safiya179
Salaams

Yes, Ive tried it. I agree with you. It a top notch perfume. It is the cheapest on www.mshoppe.co.uk. It cost £35.00. Others sell it for 40 to 45 pounds. Also, try Safeena Al Arab from that same website. Thats a good perfume.

Jazakallah
you've tried it? is it a girls attar?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.