/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hello!

nlwright
04-22-2009, 08:14 PM
hello!

i am not muslim but i would like to learn and understand more about islam. some of my questions may be philosophical in nature but i feel that by asking them i may come to better understanding.

thank you, in advance, for your patience.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BintAbee
04-22-2009, 08:16 PM
hello and welcome ... hope your stay here will be beneficial and ask away .. I'm sure many members are more than eager to answer!

nebula
04-22-2009, 08:17 PM
hey welcome to the forum i hope we can all help to answer your questions Inshallah. Enjoy your stay!

glo
04-22-2009, 08:33 PM
Welcome to LI, nlwright. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bint-Al-Islam
04-22-2009, 08:47 PM
Hello there
Welcome to LI.. Hope u benefit from this site :)

yasin ibn Ahmad
04-22-2009, 08:55 PM
hello
welcome to the forum
I am sure you will find anwers to your questions here.
Enjoy the forum

Strzelecki
04-23-2009, 10:05 AM
Hey NLWright.
Welcome to the forums. :)
Enjoy your stay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!