/* */

PDA

View Full Version : strange! my body is electrically active !!!

Danah
04-22-2009, 08:30 PM
:sl:

this is really strange, the problem began 1 month ago

I notice that my body became very active electrically :uuh:

If I touch any metal, touch some friends hand, close and hold the door of the car, touching the screen cover of my laptop, or even touch the water sometimes!!!.....I got a little electrical shock

I know its natural for the human body to carry such charge, but my case is too much over the limits I guess

The most dangerous thing happened was yesterday. I was plugging in my mobile charger and when I was about to turn on the socket switch I got a stronger electrical shock!!!
That was rly scary

Is there any reason for that??
I am getting worried because its getting worse these days
how can I get rid of such external charge??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nebula
04-22-2009, 08:33 PM

Thats really strange, i don't really know how u can get rid of it but i once watched this video regarding this chinese man? i think it was, and he had electricity flowing through his body and he could light bulbs etc, scientists took him to a remote location which he didn't know of to see if it was his llocation but it wasn't,

GreyKode
04-22-2009, 08:34 PM
Try perfroming wudhu, I heard that it helps get rid of static charge in the body.

Whatsthepoint
04-22-2009, 08:36 PM
Is it enough to fill your cellphone?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
04-22-2009, 08:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula

Thats really strange, i don't really know how u can get rid of it but i once watched this video regarding this chinese man? i think it was, and he had electricity flowing through his body and he could light bulbs etc, scientists took him to a remote location which he didn't know of to see if it was his llocation but it wasn't,
I watched that video,
but No my case is not that much.... and I don't get those charges all the time in my case

format_quote Originally Posted by GreyKode
Try perfroming wudhu, I heard that it helps get rid of static charge in the body.
really? will try to do that, I guess the water elements (H and O) can help in returning the body charge to its normal level

Danah
04-22-2009, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint

hehe..... I said its not that much, do you think I am a generator ^o)

chacha_jalebi
04-22-2009, 08:40 PM
maybe we can use you for electricity sister :D the worlds electricity problems been solved yaaaay:D

on a serious note i remember reading somethin like this, but the guy whenever he walked pass any electric appliance it would switch off and he would get electricuted, Allah hu alim if its true, but if it is, the weirdo is probly dead, after all the shocks he recieved:D

Cabdullahi
04-22-2009, 08:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
haha.....do you have carpet at your house or is it wooden flooring,you just have to discharge yourself

Danah
04-22-2009, 08:43 PM
^ I have a carpet, may be it will help
but when I am out its getting worse

Whatsthepoint
04-22-2009, 08:44 PM
I saw a documentary about this crazy british lady who avoided everything from electrical appliances to aluminum and she carried a bag on her head..

Cabdullahi
04-22-2009, 08:45 PM
When i was small,i was taken to karate school and i hated it.....at break time i went into the kitchen and i saw a knife and an electric kettle that was switched on......i was very naughty when i was small and standing there i heard a voice telling me 'ahmed you hate this place just pick up that knife and cut the chord'...automatically after this got the knife and i cut the chord only to get the strangest and biggest shock ever...i thought i died but....subhanallah it wasnt my time yet :(

nebula
04-22-2009, 08:47 PM
^ woah.

GreyKode
^???**scratches head* WHAAA?

chacha_jalebi
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
When i was small,i was taken to karate school and i hated it.....at break time i went into the kitchen and i saw a knife and an electric kettle that was switched on......i was very naughty when i was small and standing there i heard a voice telling me 'ahmed you hate this place just pick up that knife and cut the chord'...automatically after this got the knife and i cut the chord only to get the strangest and biggest shock ever...i thought i died but....subhanallah it wasnt my time yet :(
lol, in design and technolegy, i dunno why, i cut a drill electric cord with scissors and the whole drill just exploded and the scissors seemed like they were stuck to the wire, i wanted to let go but i couldnt and my foolish teacher was to busy followin health and safety then pullin me away, he was pokin me with a wooden broom:skeleton:

Mujahidah4Allah
04-22-2009, 08:49 PM

sis you could try taking it out on someone annoying.. hehe..

don't actually do that...

wa/salam

أبو سليمان عمر
04-22-2009, 08:49 PM
Subhan Allah @Ahmad sure you wont do that agian good way to learn a lesson :D

Danah
04-22-2009, 08:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mujahidah4Allah

sis you could try taking it out on someone annoying.. hehe..

don't actually do that...

wa/salam
lol, they are a lot actually...

eventhough, its not that strong

but seriously, I wonder why even water caused that shock ^o)

nebula
04-22-2009, 08:52 PM
you might become like Rayden from mortal kombat one day.

Mujahidah4Allah
04-22-2009, 08:53 PM
^ i was thinking something along them terms...

wa/salam

Danah
04-22-2009, 08:54 PM
plz brothers, lets get more serious now^o)..... enough with joking

nebula
04-22-2009, 08:58 PM
When we take computers apart i have to wear anti static wrist bands to ground ourselfs so that when we touch the computer components we don't damage them with electric discharge. Maybe try doing something similar? im not sure

Cabdullahi
04-22-2009, 08:59 PM
i have the perfect solution for you

Belkin Anti - Static Wristband

nebula
04-22-2009, 09:00 PM
Read this ukthi, http://www.ehow.com/how_2054382_get-...ectricity.html

Tony
04-22-2009, 09:05 PM
X men need a new bady for next film, you are a natural. Dont let powergen know or you will get charged ( charged....get it) !!!!! Think it might be your shoes, I have gone through stages of emitting static b4. Go to the Dr, failing that DONT GET IN THE BATH

aadil77
04-22-2009, 09:06 PM
i think its cos u must drag ur feet whilst walking

Cabdullahi
04-22-2009, 09:13 PM
dragging the feet while walking dont people who boast and have pride walk like that......?? ah this explains the electric shocks maybe someone is telling you to not walk like that allahuellm

Danah
04-22-2009, 09:14 PM
When we take computers apart i have to wear anti static wrist bands to ground ourselfs so that when we touch the computer components we don't damage them with electric discharge. Maybe try doing something similar? im not sure
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
i have the perfect solution for you

Belkin Anti - Static Wristband

okay I guess you two are talking about the same thing..... it sounds good solution especially for someone like me who stay a lot with computer wallahu A'alam

that was helpful, jazak Allah khair brother

format_quote Originally Posted by TKTony
X men need a new bady for next film, you are a natural. Dont let powergen know or you will get charged ( charged....get it) !!!!! Think it might be your shoes, I have gone through stages of emitting static b4. Go to the Dr, failing that DONT GET IN THE BATH
I did not buy any new pair of shoes in the last month!! so they are the same on the period I was normal in
and plz, we are done with joking brother....

format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
i think its cos u must drag ur feet whilst walking
no I dont

Tony
04-22-2009, 09:18 PM
plz, we are done with joking brother....

Sorry, I know its worrying you. I really would go to your GP. I think its more common than you think. Allahs peace and blessings be upon you

Danah
04-22-2009, 09:21 PM
^mind to explain what is GP?

FatimaAsSideqah
04-22-2009, 09:22 PM
^ he means your own doctor. :)

P.S. I have give you my own words about this in the SS.

Intisar
04-22-2009, 09:24 PM
:sl: Haha happens to me too sis, at work if I touch the table I get shocked. And it hurts subhanAllaah. imsad

Tony
04-22-2009, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
^mind to explain what is GP?
General practitioner, means Doctor

Danah
04-22-2009, 09:26 PM
oh okay thanks for clarification

one more question..... Do you think that wearing gloves have something to do with that? I notice that when I close the car door while wearing gloves I got such shocks

FatimaAsSideqah
04-22-2009, 09:39 PM
oh okay thanks for clarification

one more question..... Do you think that wearing gloves have something to do with that? I notice that when I close the car door while wearing gloves I got such shocks
I think it was because the gloves could spark with the electricity connect to the metals. Thats called ESD (Electrostatic discharge). Eg, of tribocharging include walking on a rug, rubbing plastic comb against dry hair, ascending from a fabric car seat, or removing some types of plastic packaging.

Danah
04-22-2009, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by FatimaAsSideqah
I think it was because the gloves could spark with the electricity connect to the metals. Thats called ESD (Electrostatic discharge). Eg, of tribocharging include walking on a rug, rubbing plastic comb against dry hair, ascending from a fabric car seat, or removing some types of plastic packaging.
May be Subhan Allah, but I am wearing gloves for more than one year, why this is only happening now?

FatimaAsSideqah
04-22-2009, 09:46 PM
May be Subhan Allah, but I am wearing gloves for more than one year, why this is only happening now?
Yeah thats strange to me why this is happened to you now. That is problem.

Musaafirah
04-22-2009, 09:49 PM
I used to get shocks. When I was working in the lab, as I had to wash my hands after every procedure I used to always get a shock. A really bad one.
I overcame this problem by touching wood..any wood that's near the water or whatever.
It was a problem with the other people at work too and they also started to touch the wood (on top of the sink) before washing their hands. Then, Hey presto! No more shocks!

Cabdullahi
04-22-2009, 10:03 PM
apparently heat is also a factor....i used to pack packages and letters and the bags they came in were full of static...when it was cool day there was no static when it was hot..we had too much but you gotta take it like a man

Musaafirah
04-22-2009, 10:10 PM
You can't take it like a man, if you're a woman. :muddlehea
Saya, try talking to your doctor...In the meanwhile, touch wood...kinda like earthing yourself or something...:?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.