/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Trend

Azizi
04-26-2009, 04:48 AM
:sl:

It seems that more and more Pakistani women are running away from home and seeking refuge. It would be understandable if they were victim of abuse or something. Unfortunately, that's not the case. They are taking advantage of the recent political situation in northern areas of Pakistan. None of the cases (women) claiming shleter are from these areas. They are from Attok & Gujrat.

There are many Christian NGOs operating specifically for EM. They welcome EM women, muslim in particular with open arms. It doesn't matter if the women is a fraud. As long as she is EM/Muslim they will make sure she gets a shelter & social security allowance asap. Ofcourse there is no such thing as free lunch. These women are used to promote the services of these Christian oranizations. Handling EM case attracts more funding from the govt too.

Just recently, a women of a very well off family ran away from home, taking whatever she'd get hold of in Pakistan and came here. She entered with a visitor visa. Her contacts here took her directly to one of these NGOs. She was sent to a shelter and given 2nd hand clothes, toys etc. Her inlaws (consisting a husband & elderly mother in law are devastated).

The reason she came here is because she wants to settle abroad. (well she said it her self). Her husband had to come all the way from abroad but she refused to go home saying she wants to settle abroad. Interesting part is that her husband works in UK yet she wants to settle somewhere else? She even refused to allow the father to see the children.

I find all this extremely disgusting. Just for haram money & freedom, these women are ruining lives of innocent children by stealing them away from their fathers. Furthermore, they are causing great damage to the Pakistan & Islam's image. I am already getting negative comments from my colleagues i.e. 'Pakistani men abuse women, women have no rights in Pakistan etc etc).:raging:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
04-26-2009, 11:25 AM
reason is that their parents & society are not teaching them about Allah and life after death.

wht they see is just this world and its glitter.

we really need to have Islamic rule so that ppl can live with islam easily

Sahabiyaat
04-26-2009, 12:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Azizi
:sl:I am already getting negative comments from my colleagues i.e. 'Pakistani men abuse women, women have no rights in Pakistan etc etc).:raging:
i get that all the time....and sometimes i dont even know how to respond adequatel :confused:

Sahabiyaat
04-26-2009, 12:30 PM
i was just reading on the internet how man in pakistan, severely abused his daughter and killed his two others, when he found out they were going to school....

i always get comments about how abusive pakistani men are,...just recently i was having a discussion with a arab brother about how pakistani society still retains its morality, by which i meant 'hijaab' whereas you cant regocnise modern arab women from western women in the indecent way they dress, and what i got back was....a twisted version of my words, something like; 'pakistani morality?, you mean like they throw acid on womens faces if they want a divorce, or they kill them if they want to marry someone'.........and i was taken aback...i had no anwser.

I am ashamed to be a paskitani!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nebula
04-26-2009, 02:45 PM
dont be ashamed of being a pakistani, good and bad people are everywhere sis, im also a pakistani and in my family and cuzens i havent seen any of my uncles or father being abusive or heard anything such as that. yeah once i saw this program on a pakistani channel and like there was this lady who's husband threw acid on her face, her left eye was completely gone, and the husband wasn't charged because they didn't have evidence.

nebula
04-26-2009, 02:46 PM
pakistans changing to much, its become influenced by western culture and its forgotten its muslim roots.

mathematician
04-26-2009, 05:55 PM
The reality is simple. You will lose your children if you don't take care of them. If you don't give your children unconditional love (which I know is very uncommon in most cultures) then you can expect to lose your child. Children need to be loved when they are young unconditionally, and when that doesn't happen they don't see a point in being close to their parents. If the parents did their homework then the child would never want to go away. So most of the point it is the parents' fault whether it's intentionally done or otherwise.

Yanal
04-26-2009, 06:01 PM
Its a bad decision,if you're scared and run away you have a more chance of something bad happening to you. Pakistani women should understand this,that there are people in the world that are beasts and don't care about the principles of Islam and what it forbids.

They [women]should have a sense on this matter,that these days any country is not safe,even Canada and US. US for the swine flu and Canada for the gang crisis and both countries have economic problems.

atif_hussain
04-26-2009, 10:50 PM
all i can say brothers and sisters, when your parents have bought u up well and have taught u about your religon well, but yet still the children disobey their parents and run away from home, it is not the parents fault!
yet ppl still blame the parents for being bad at parenthood!
may allah not wish this kind of situation on my enemies.. ameen.

Yanal
04-26-2009, 10:52 PM
^Its the environment outside of home that makes the children make decisions like this,like the school,friends.

Azizi
04-29-2009, 04:32 AM
Actually, the case I mentioned is a fruad. This lady planned it with her family. U see...basically they are from a village where women are forced to wear burqas. Men don't work there as they are mainly so called landowners who rent out their land and live on that. It is diificult to get jobs for them since they are extremely uneducated. Women are better, at least they complete matriculation.
Latest trend of earning is marrying their daughters off to ppl working abroad and than through them helping out these good for nothing male members (really pathetic)

Azizi
04-29-2009, 04:44 AM
Not all Pakistani men are bad. I know quite a few Pakistanis who are highly educated & cultured. Unfortunately, there are more bad apples than good ones. Someone suggested Islamic law...yes..provided its the true islamic law (practiced during the times of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) not some tribal version!

ardianto
04-29-2009, 08:40 AM
Not all Pakistani men are bad. I know quite a few Pakistanis who are highly educated & cultured. Unfortunately, there are more bad apples than good ones. Someone suggested Islamic law...yes..provided its the true islamic law (practiced during the times of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) not some tribal version!
Not all pakistani men are bad. That's right.
I knew two Pakistani men who came to my city on their duty few years ago.
First Pakistani man settled with his family. Sometime I made a little conversation with him. I saw, they were/are good Muslim family.
The second Pakistani man was a military officer. He was came alone. There was something that made me wondered, Pakistani forces always fight Militant Muslims in the north region. But I saw, this Pakistani man was like a Taliban, he had a long beard, he always in masjid, I thought he was/is really good Muslim. Or maybe Pakistani Military headquarter sent him to my country to made him far away from conflicted area, and separated him from Sharia defender in Pakistan ?.

Musaafirah
04-29-2009, 11:14 AM
@ Azizi, do you have the original article about which you posted?
Can you post it here? With the link to the article if possible?
Jazakallahukhair.

Azizi
04-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Its not an article sister. I work in social services dept hence get to deal with many cases. For the above case I just happen to know the family quite well (fortunately & unfortunately).

Musaafirah
05-08-2009, 06:16 PM
Its not an article sister. I work in social services dept hence get to deal with many cases. For the above case I just happen to know the family quite well (fortunately & unfortunately).
Oh,
I'm sorry you're facing these situations on a first hand basis. I can see how it's difficult to explain to your colleagues that not all Pakistani's are like this.
I honestly had no idea that people could steep so low.
I sincerely hope these people are granted hidayah.

amna_mirza
05-12-2009, 08:16 PM
what really worries me is what the next generation would do because things seem to be heading the wrong way at the moment and it doesn't seem like the situation would improve.

Dawud_uk
05-13-2009, 06:22 AM

what we have is a serious problem is false allegations are made, but lets face it true allegations are made and the last place such sisters would go would be to the muslims, why is this?

when a sister is in such a dire situation and needs help against oppression from within her own family the first place she should be able to turn is her local masjid and local muslims.

but how many masaajid or local families would take in a sister if she needed help? would you? would i?

so in reality the situation where sisters run off and tell the kuffar lots of horrible stories is easy because we are not dealing with the genuine problems either so the falsehood becomes easy to believe.

so next time you hear of a battered sister, why not get a group of brothers and go give the husband some naseehah, next time a sister needs to flee an abusive situation dont make the only option for her to run to the kuffar who will tell her it is islam that oppresses her and welcome her with open arms, open you own door and let her stay with your family until she is able to get back on her feet.

Whatsthepoint
05-13-2009, 12:03 PM
Have you been to Pakistan to be able to tell the truth from falsehood?

ragdollcat1982
05-13-2009, 12:40 PM

I think what we are seeing and have seen in both Pakistan and parts of Afganistan is tribal law trumping Islamic law.

Ansariyah
05-13-2009, 12:43 PM
Wud a happy person run?

ragdollcat1982
05-13-2009, 12:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Wud a happy person run?

One would think not. But usually if a person runs they are unhapy about something.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.