/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Laptop....

chacha_jalebi
04-27-2009, 03:59 PM
as salaam alaykam peoplingss:D

elo ello

righty o, lets get crackin

i got a laptop, had it for a year and half, and i know its dying on me, plus its bare fat! breaks my shoulder if i carry it around, so

i wana get a new laptop, so all them techno freaks this is where your opinion would be valued :p :D

i want a mac, but are they any good? do they get hot and stuff, also at me workplace we got touch computers and im soooo used to them:D so is there gona be like a touch mac? cause i heared there would be,

but yo, to summarize, are macs any good, and i wana get a touch screen laptop/netbook/laa dee daaa

any advicings :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
burdenofbeing
04-27-2009, 04:10 PM
I'm a painter myself and I work quite a lot with computers. I never liked tablet pc's and the only direct interface I like is wacom cintiq.

mac is good, so is IBM compatibles/vista. go for whichever you are more accustomed to.
macs are usually a bit more expensive to buy, upgrade and care for though.

amna_mirza
05-12-2009, 04:59 PM
:sl:
I live IBM laptops. Mac are also good but they are really not worth the amount of money they cost. Although Mac's can be beneficial if you work a lot with Graphic Design programs. They are known for that. Otherwise IBM's are the best money can buy.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.