/* */

PDA

View Full Version : are their only arabs in egypt at the places were you study islam

yusuf18
04-27-2009, 09:09 PM
im thinking of going to egypt to study islam first and get married over there its easy becouse sisters will be at the places were you study unlike here in uk its filled with kuffer my question is is their only arabs in egypt or are their white blacks ect anyone know

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UmmSqueakster
04-27-2009, 09:22 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

I would guess it would depend on where you study.

Al Azhar has been a center of islamic learning for centuries, and has attracted muslims from all around the world. But, you need to have a certain level of knowledge before you're admitted.

What exactly are you looking to study?

Imam
04-27-2009, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yusuf18
im thinking of going to egypt to study islam first and get married over there its easy becouse sisters will be at the places were you study unlike here in uk its filled with kuffer my question is is their only arabs in egypt or are their white blacks ect anyone know
Peace be upon you

the answer depends on what are those white blacks do there?

study or married?

there are married there but hardly I met one who stay all the year with his ,her partner there... just holidays..

study :yes lots of blacks ,Asians ,Turkish I met there and some Europeans and Americans too.... study in Alazhar university ...

most people there understand English in varied degrees....... and the cost of living is almost nothing for foreigners ...

anytime you decide to go just tell me and my family,my flat ,my friends all will be at your service till you systemize your life and decide whether you continue there or not..

peace

yusuf18
04-27-2009, 09:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Janaan
Assalamu Alaikum,

I would guess it would depend on where you study.

Al Azhar has been a center of islamic learning for centuries, and has attracted muslims from all around the world. But, you need to have a certain level of knowledge before you're admitted.

What exactly are you looking to study?
to learn arabic

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yusuf18
04-27-2009, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imam
Peace be upon you

study or married?

there are married there but hardly I met one who stay all the year with his ,her partner there... just holidays..

study :yes lots of blacks ,Asians ,Turkish I met there and some Europeans and Americans too.... study in Alazhar university ...

most people there understand English in varied degrees....... and the cost of living is almost nothing for foreigners ...

anytime you decide to go just tell me and my family,my flat ,my friends all will be at your service till you systemize your life and decide whether you continue there or not..

peace
thanks brother i ment study yea comeing over soon inshallah i just need advise from someone their ahamdilliah subannallah you live were i was looking to come study

yusuf18
04-27-2009, 09:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yusuf18
thanks brother i ment study yea comeing over soon inshallah i just need advise from someone their ahamdilliah subannallah you live were i was looking to come study
brother do you mind if we talk in more detail and help me choses which school and it is over there on msn maby?

yusuf18
04-27-2009, 09:35 PM
Peace be upon you

study or married?

peace
brother do you mind if we talk in more detail and help me choses which school and it is over there on msn maby?

Imam
04-27-2009, 10:16 PM
with pleasure......

but not today plz

tomorrow inshaAllah

yusuf18
04-27-2009, 10:18 PM
with pleasure......

but not today plz

tomorrow inshaAllah

and don't worry ...just let me know more about you personally in msn ....and let me according to what you tell me about urself suggest for you what to do inshaAllah..
thank you brothher ok inshalla

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.