/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to re-establish the Khalifah?

Creed85
04-28-2009, 07:13 AM
:sl: My dear muslim brothers and sisters if u seek the rEturn of the khalifah and the radical change that must accompany its rEturn i am interested to kNow what you would do to help re-establish the khaifah?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dawud_uk
04-28-2009, 07:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Creed85
:sl: My dear muslim brothers and sisters if u seek the rEturn of the khalifah and the radical change that must accompany its rEturn i am interested to kNow what you would do to help re-establish the khaifah?
:sl:

whatever is possible for you to do, i.e someone in the west can talk about it, calls others towards it, raise funds to help support the movements that support it, learn more about it and see that they have valuable skills that will be of use once it is established.

they can also make hijrah to the muslim lands so they can take a more direct hand in matters themselves as can those already living in muslim lands.

ahmed_indian
04-29-2009, 11:03 AM
keep spreading Islam.

when we'll have enough muslims for jihaad, we'll estabilish Islam banner all over the world.

and frm Allah is all success

burdenofbeing
04-29-2009, 12:49 PM
once muslims are unified, return of the caliphate is easy.
not gonna happen as long as we fight and dislike each other.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
doorster
04-29-2009, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Creed85
walaikum salam
How to re-establish the Khilafah?
by reading the post quoted below and taking heed!
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince

....we don't have any of the main conditions to make an Islamic state, so it is all doomed to failure, we Muslims need to stop going by emotions and start being realistic and working hard, the first best place to start is EDUCATION, we Muslims today are nothing, nobodies, once we become smart in our deen and general affairs then we can start laying down the foundations.

GreyKode
04-29-2009, 02:05 PM
we Muslims today are nothing, nobodies, once we become smart in our deen and general affairs then we can start laying down the foundations.
Sad, but true.

transition?
08-08-2009, 07:32 PM
There is an Islamic Party working on establishing the khilafah
Of course, it'll take almost everyone's support to re-establish the khilifah

http://www.hizb-ut-tahrir.info/info/...s_en/entry_266

Their strategy is to use diplomacy rather than fighting. They are doing it like the Prophet began the khilafah. The Prophet (sws) looked for a pledge to him from leaders. It was finally in Medina, the Prophet (swt) found leaders to pledge to him and lend their support.
Hizb I believe is doing the same. They are looking for a country to pledge and lend their support to Muslims. That's where Muslims can establish themselves at first, ultimately after a call to migrate to that land.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.