/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ive just joined... :)

Jannah
04-28-2009, 04:53 PM
Salaam Alaikum wa rahmatullah habibtis!

Hope everyone is well and in the best of health and iman insha Allah.

Ive just joined this forum- masha Allah it really is amazing see bros and sisters helping each other out and discussing islamic courses and knowledge.

My dearest beloved sisters its with the best intentions I would like you to succeed at the highest level.

Ive joined this forum as one of my main goals in life is to help you reach your true potential. There are soo many of us who have amazing goals and dreams like memorising the quran, hadith, being the best spouse, parent but seldom do people complete that goal, and thus not benefit themselves or the ummah.

I am a life coach and soon to be certified by shaykh Muhammad al-shareef founder of discoverU life. Life coaching is for those people who want more from their life and really want to get to the highest of paradise and live their dreams. Lifecoaching helps you break down internal barriers using proven successful techniques to get you where u want to be..

If you are a sister, and you have goals that you want to achieve faster and better then life coaching is for you!! This is so unique- where would you find a Life coach that will provide you with both Spiritual and Personal Development?

I am offering free (yes free!!) life coaching sessions at the moment and I was wondering if any sisters on this forum is interested in availing this opportunity !! (spaces are limited)

If you are then pm me asap and we can set a free life exploratory 30 mins session where we will talk about YOU and your life- where it is heading and I can teach you some techniques to help kick start them and get them done!

If you have any questions about lifecoaching and how it can help you then pm me asap. My sincere advice is just to go fro the free session and see how u feel insha Allah.

Look forward to working with you and being your life coach!

You will pick the mountain and we will climb it together :statisfie

If you know any other sisters who can benefit from these free sessions then please get them to contact me on liveyourdreams123@gmail.com or pm me

Jazak Allah Khair- look forward to hearing from you soon..
In the meantime why don't you visit www.discoverulife.com for more details on what Life coaching is all about.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Strzelecki
04-29-2009, 07:32 AM
Wa 3alaikum salam.
Welcome to the forums, Jannah.
I hope insha'Allah you have a beneficial stay and look forward to your contributions.

Enjoy. :)

Masalaama.

Jannah
04-30-2009, 01:45 PM
Jazak Allah Khair :)

Bint-Al-Islam
05-03-2009, 04:13 AM
Salam Alekum sister
Welcome to LI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah :)
Enjoy ur stay :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.