/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Humbly request for dua : everything was stolen

syilla
04-29-2009, 02:31 AM
:salamext:

Yesterday evening my hubby's office has been broken in and everything got stolen including 5pcs of vaoi executive laptop.

They just open up their business. All the proposals are inside there...all the day and night hardwork. imsad

He looks sad...and i'm sad for him.

I know this dunya is temporary and Allah can take everything in a blink of an eye...cause you can never be a good muslim if you're never been tested. So InshaAllah with alot of hardwork, prayers and dua...everything will become better.

I just need duas from you in the name of ikhwan... so that everything will be returned or Allah will replace it with something better. InshaAllah. May Allah make us muslims be stronger and higher in imaan.

Jazakallah khayr... i love you all in the name of Allah. *muahs (only for the sisters)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
coddles76
04-29-2009, 02:37 AM
:sl:

May Allah SWT bless you and him with patience and grant a replacement ten fold of what was taken from your husband. Most of all may he bless you both with strength in Iman and the highest level of paradise which is better than anything this world can offer. Ameen

Yanal
04-29-2009, 02:47 AM
May Allah bless your husbands office with many offers with donation and give sabr to you and your husband. Ameen.

جوري
04-29-2009, 02:48 AM
I am sorry for your troubles dearest sister.. May Allah swt remove your troubles, reward your patience and replace you losses more than you both could dream.. ameen
I am sad that you are sad imsad

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Taalibah~
04-29-2009, 05:34 PM
Inna lillahi wainna ilayhi Raaji'oon.

May Allah Ta'aala ease your troubles and your hubby's, and open better doors for ul InshaAllah.
Ameen!

Khayal
04-29-2009, 05:43 PM
:sl:Sis.

Sorry to hear..
May Allah SWT bless you and him with patience and grant a replacement ten fold of what was taken from your husband. Most of all may he bless you both with strength in Iman and the highest level of paradise which is better than anything this world can offer. Ameen
InshaAllaah & Aameen.

:w:

noorahmad
04-29-2009, 06:33 PM
Allahumma la sahla illa ma ja'altahu sahlan wa Anta taj'alul hazna idha shi'ta sahlan.
(Oh Allah there is no ease other than what You make easy, If You please you make even despondency easy.)
Ibn hibban no 2427, An Nawawi, kitab-ul-Adhkar-pg 106.

Allahumma Rahmataka arju fala takilni ila nafsi tarfata 'ainin, wa aslih li sha'ni kullahu, la ilaha illa Anta.
Oh Allah, i hope for your mercy. Do not tire me of me even for a moment. place all my affair in order. there is no God but you.(Abu dawud 4/324)

La illaha illallahu Azeemul Haleem,li illaha Rabbul Arshil Azeem, la illaha illallahu Rabbus samaawaati wa Rabbul ardi wa Rabbul Arsil Kareem.

there is no god but Allah the mighty, the Forebearing. There is no lord but Allah, Lord of the Magnificent throne. There is no lord but Allah, lord of the heavens and of the earth and lord of the noble throne.(Al Bukhari8/154)

glo
04-29-2009, 06:42 PM
Your husband must be gutted!
What is the business he has just started?

I hope the stolen goods can be retrieved.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace :)

Ar-RaYYan
04-29-2009, 06:47 PM
aww huni im so sad to hear that imsad

Ameen.

Zahida
04-29-2009, 07:29 PM
:sl: That is so very sad. It was not meant be, may Allah give you subur and replace you with something 10x better.......... Ameen.:w::)

AzizMostafa
04-30-2009, 02:31 AM
@ "They just open up their business.
All the proposals are inside there...all the day and night hardwork"

1. Did you send any email from any of the the 5 PCs?
2. Did you have the serial numbers of the hardware+software components?
3. Have you read my private message I sent before reading the Sad news.

Looking forward to seeing you

syilla
05-06-2009, 01:59 AM
:salamext:

Jazakallah khayr all for the duas... :)

Really appreciate it. InshaAllah now he is ok. :)

format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Your husband must be gutted!
What is the business he has just started?

I hope the stolen goods can be retrieved.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peace :)
Just engineering work... we have lost hope in getting it back :(

format_quote Originally Posted by AzizMostafa
@ "They just open up their business.
All the proposals are inside there...all the day and night hardwork"

1. Did you send any email from any of the the 5 PCs?
2. Did you have the serial numbers of the hardware+software components?
3. Have you read my private message I sent before reading the Sad news.

Looking forward to seeing you
1. yup they did
2. yes they did
3. yes. but i've yet to discuss with my hubby :). Thanks anyway. :)

u know what? they have the CCTV on so they can see who did it. InshaAllah i'll try to post it here

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.