/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam to all of my brothers and sisters

Rshafi10
04-29-2009, 05:36 AM
Assalamu Alaikum dear brothers and sisters.

My name is Rayaan Shafi and I am a Muslim brother, 22 years old. The country of my nationality is Bangladesh. But right now I live in the United States, in New York City. I first came across this forum while I was googling for something on the internet, like about a month ago. I think I was looking for some pictures of Makkah city. Then, while I was searching, I stumbled upon a link to this site. And after browsing this forum for a while. I liked some of the threads and discussions that I was reading, so then I decided to become a member of the forum by joining it.

I know that there are a lot of things that I can learn from you guys in this forum. At the same time, I hope that there are a lot of things which you can learn from me also. Insha'Allah, I will try to contribute in this forum whenever I can, because I want to benefit my fellow brother and sisters by sharing my knowledge with them. Insha'Allah we can all benefit by learning from each other. May Allah make it easy for us. Ameen.

Thank you for reading my introduction. If you want to ask me anything else about myself then feel free to do so.

Take care of yourselves and always remember Allah (SWT) in you heart and mind, to whom we shall all return one day. Peace.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
04-29-2009, 05:56 AM
Welcome to LI, Rshafi :welcome:

Strzelecki
04-29-2009, 07:31 AM
Wa 3alaikum salam.
Welcome to the forums, Rshafi10.
I hope insha'Allah you have a beneficial stay and look forward to your contributions.

Enjoy. :)

Masalaama.

Bint-Al-Islam
05-03-2009, 04:09 AM
Salam Alekum
Welcome to LI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah :)
Enjoy ur stay :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.