/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Shaitan.

_PakistaN_
04-29-2009, 06:26 AM
Ok last couple of weeks I've been very busy here and there and have been missing alot of prayers. Now the thing is everyday before going home I have the intention of praying. Alot of times I do pray when I have good intention but sometimes I don't. Now the thing is even when I do pray, I usually only pray Fardh Namaz. I mean I go through the haslte of taking a shower and putting on new cloth and stuff and all that but right to the point when it comes to prayer I only end up praying only Fardh. I don't know why this happens but I think Shaitan gets me at that part. I know I shouldn't be saying this but I feel kinda bored during prayer and I also have a problem in which if I stand up at one spot for a certain period of time I feel dizzy, maybe this is the problem? Or maybe its the fact that I cannot concentrate on my prayers sometimes and I feel as if I made a mistake somewhere. I hope you guys can give me suggestions.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
04-29-2009, 11:01 AM
salaam alaikum bro,

may Allah help u.

there are ups and downs in almost everybody's spiritual life.u r going thru downs. the main reasons are to decrease pride in one's good deeds and sins.

as u told that u left prayers, mayb thats y u r going thru this phase.

shaitan and ur desires are trying to overcome ur faith and mind.
keep making salah even if u feel lazy or uninterested. keeping making dua to Allah for forgiveness and patience.

be patience and read more about Allah, sahaba, Quran, life after death, paradise/hell.
insha'allah soon u will be out of this situation.

noorseeker
04-29-2009, 03:28 PM
Even if your feeling weak, brother please try not to miss any prayers.

Inshallah we can all stay strong.

love_quran
04-29-2009, 05:32 PM
please teach me how to pray

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
04-29-2009, 05:37 PM
Love_Quran
Search on google "how to pray Islamic way" and click the first link.

Brother I am always busy but usually pray,my problem is getting up to do wadhu,which is not your problem,if you can do wadhu easily I say when you pray,think of you talking to Allah and think about Paradise and the punishments.May Allah reward you! Ameen.

amna_mirza
05-12-2009, 04:55 PM
:sl:
Prayer is not easy. People take prayer for granted. Prayer requires practice. The more you do it the better you get at it. The more you try and the weaker shaytan would get. Try your best not to miss the prayer even if you cannot concentrate.

Ask Allah for help. Allah is always there for us.

love_quran
06-01-2009, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amna_mirza
:sl:
Prayer is not easy. People take prayer for granted. Prayer requires practice. The more you do it the better you get at it. The more you try and the weaker shaytan would get. Try your best not to miss the prayer even if you cannot concentrate.

Ask Allah for help. Allah is always there for us.
thank you :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.