/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I think i am meant to be Muslim ... :-D

love_quran
04-29-2009, 06:00 PM
:bump1:

i am not sure what to really say here except i have been feeling drawn of Late to Islam. Christianity is such a huge mess and maze of dogmas and doctrines i cannot stand it. And trying to study "the bible' soo hard with sooo many dofferent versions and internal contradictions even in the clearest word for word translations ....i have felt so lost so long trying to figure out which church is true..which church sigh.. it has been a heart aching journey.

The Quran.... ahh yess the Quran (i have Albdullah Yusuf Ali's 11th edition) Is so pure both from a preservation stand point..but also the reading (even if i dont know arabic..the english text is so soul-filling [dont know if "soul" is a proper word in Islam ])

what i have learned of the Quran helps me soo much

I love S.56 8-38

please share with me any soul-filling...comforting/joying verses that have helped you please...i Love the Quran!!:thumbs_up:'( (happy tears) :happy:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
04-29-2009, 06:03 PM
Tryhttp://www.quranexplorer.com

Al-Hanbali
04-29-2009, 06:04 PM
Peace,

Brother or Sister...

If you don't have any qualms regarding the 5 pillars of Islaam i.e. Shahadah, Salaat, Zakaat, Sawm & Hajj.....then go ahead and make the testification :D Don't delay !

UmmSqueakster
04-29-2009, 06:06 PM
I am glad you are finding peace in the Qur'an. It is the main reason I became a muslim - after losing faith in the bible as the word of God, the divine revelation preserved in the Qur'an is like finding a safe place to call home.

My favorite read in the Qur'an is surah 94. It is a reminder that even though times may be tough, Allah (swt) is always there, and is always providing relief for those who seek it in Him.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abdul Rahmaan
04-29-2009, 06:11 PM
I also LOVE the Qur'an :)

Chapter 41 Verses 30-35

Lo! those who say: Our Lord is Allah, and afterward are upright, the angels descend upon them, saying: Fear not nor grieve, but bear good tidings of the paradise which ye are promised. We are your protecting friends in the life of the world and in the Hereafter. There ye will have (all) that your souls desire, and there ye will have (all) for which ye pray. A gift of welcome from the Forgiving, the Merciful.

And who is better in speech than him who prayeth unto his Lord and doeth right, and saith: Lo! I am of those who surrender (unto Him).

The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better, then lo! he, between whom and thee there was enmity (will become) as though he was a bosom friend. But none is granted it save those who are steadfast, and none is granted it save the owner of great happiness.

love_quran
04-29-2009, 06:12 PM
i love quran explorer but it doesnty have any section/paragraph divisions ..i become fearful i may offend by not stopping at right place and i always have to use my personal hadcover to be certain i read right but it is EXCELLENT!

as to the pillars of Islam..i want to know m,ore so that if i enter Islam i can do perfectly as possible....especially prayer which seems very complex/complicated to me. please can u tell me comprehensive site for learning prayer please...thank you for your replies :-):D

Yanal
04-29-2009, 06:19 PM
Try searching on YouTube "how to pray Islamic way" http://www.YouTube.com

جوري
04-29-2009, 06:29 PM
I love the Quran too..
enjoy this recitation

Media Tags are no longer supported

love_quran
04-29-2009, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
I love the Quran too..
enjoy this recitation

wow that is so beautiful :thumbs_up:D

oh when i hear the quran in arabic...it carries away to a place of peace so quickly. I wish i could recite Quran in Arabic someday. :D :D

3isha
04-29-2009, 06:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by love_quran

oh when i hear the quran in arabic...it carries away to a place of peace so quickly. I wish i could recite Quran in Arabic someday. :D :D
:) inshAlllah u will indeeed

love_quran
04-29-2009, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Try searching on YouTube "how to pray Islamic way" http://www.YouTube.com
thank you ...but also is there a specific text in quran/sunnah that teaches this?

جوري
04-29-2009, 06:58 PM

peace be upon you..
God willing, you'll fulfill your hope, find a place of peace and smile that you are free some day Insha'Allah...

I like to recite after the reciter that is how I memorize the suras (Arabic is my mother tongue though) I believe there are many copies of the Quran's with a translation as well as a transliteration so you can recite along even sooner than the 'distant' some day :D

peace

Uthman
04-29-2009, 07:00 PM
Zekr is another amazingly good Qur'an program if you want to check it out:

http://zekr.org/quran/quran-for-windows

It's open source as well. :)

جوري
04-29-2009, 07:12 PM
Enjoy this one too insha'Allah

Media Tags are no longer supported

UmmSqueakster
04-29-2009, 07:16 PM
thank you ...but also is there a specific text in quran/sunnah that teaches this?
There are a number of hadith that, if put together, explain how one makes salat. But there isn't a single hadith or verse of the Qur'an that explains the entirity of the salat.

However, be rest assured, that the way muslims pray is the same way we've prayed since the Prophet (saws) taught us how. There are a few minor variations at certain points in the prayer, because the Prophet (saws) prayed different duas (supplications) at different times.

Hamayun
04-29-2009, 09:07 PM
[Rahman 55:1] Allah, the Most Gracious
[Rahman 55:2] Has taught the Qur’an to His beloved Prophet (Mohammed - peace and blessings be upon him).
[Rahman 55:3] Has created Prophet Mohammed (peace and blessings be upon him) as the soul of mankind.
[Rahman 55:4] Has taught him the knowledge of the past and the future.
[Rahman 55:5] The sun and the moon are scheduled.
[Rahman 55:6] And the plants and the trees prostrate (for Him).
[Rahman 55:7] And Allah has raised the sky; and He has set the balance.
[Rahman 55:8] In order that you may not corrupt the balance.
[Rahman 55:9] And establish the measures justly, nor decrease the due weight.
[Rahman 55:10] And He appointed the earth for the creatures.
[Rahman 55:11] In which are fruits, and covered dates.
[Rahman 55:12] And grain covered with husk, and fragrant flowers.
[Rahman 55:13] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:14] He created man from clay like that of earthenware.
[Rahman 55:15] And created jinn from the flame of fire.
[Rahman 55:16] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:17] Lord of both the Easts, and Lord of both the Wests!
[Rahman 55:18] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:19] He has set flowing two seas that appear to meet.
[Rahman 55:20] Whereas there is a barrier between them so they cannot encroach upon one another.
[Rahman 55:21] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:22] Pearls and coral-stone come forth from them.
[Rahman 55:23] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:24] To Him only belong the sailing ships, raised above the sea like hills.
[Rahman 55:25] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
Section 2
[Rahman 55:26] For everything on the earth is extinction.
[Rahman 55:27] And eternal is the Entity of your Lord, the Most Majestic and the Most Honourable.
[Rahman 55:28] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:29] All those who are in the heavens and the earth seek only from Him; every day is an enterprise for Him.
[Rahman 55:30] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:31] Disposing all works quickly We tend towards your account, O you two large groups!
[Rahman 55:32] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:33] O the groups of jinns and men, if you can cross the boundaries of the heavens and the earth, then cross them; wherever you may go, His is the kingdom!
[Rahman 55:34] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:35] Flames of smokeless fire and black smoke without flames, will be let loose on you, so you will not be able to retaliate.
[Rahman 55:36] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:37] And when the heaven will split, it will appear like a rose painted red.
[Rahman 55:38] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:39] On that day no sinner will be questioned about his sins, from men or from jinns.
[Rahman 55:40] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:41] The criminals will be recognised from their faces, so will be caught by their forelocks and feet, and thrown into hell.
[Rahman 55:42] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:43] This is hell, which the criminals deny.
[Rahman 55:44] They shall keep going back and forth between it and the extremely hot boiling water.
Section 3
[Rahman 55:45] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:46] And for one who fears to stand before his Lord, are two Gardens.
[Rahman 55:47] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:48] Having numerous branches.
[Rahman 55:49] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:50] In the two Gardens flow two springs.
[Rahman 55:51] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:52] In which are fruits of all kinds, each of two varieties.
[Rahman 55:53] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:54] Reclining upon thrones that are lined with brocade, with the fruit of both Gardens close enough to be picked from under.
[Rahman 55:55] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:56] Upon thrones are the women who do not gaze at men except their husbands, and before them, are untouched by any man or jinn.
[Rahman 55:57] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:58] They are like rubies and coral-stone.
[Rahman 55:59] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:60] What is the reward of virtue except virtue (in return)?
[Rahman 55:61] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:62] And besides them, there are two more Gardens.
[Rahman 55:63] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:64] Densely covered with foliage, appearing dark.
[Rahman 55:65] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:66] In the Gardens are two springs, overflowing with abundance.
[Rahman 55:67] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:68] In them are fruits (of all kinds), and dates and pomegranate.
[Rahman 55:69] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:70 In them are women of good behaviour and gorgeous faces.
[Rahman 55:71] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:72] They are houris (maidens of Paradise), hidden from view, in pavilions.
[Rahman 55:73] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:74] Untouched by any man or jinn, before them.
[Rahman 55:75] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny?
[Rahman 55:76] Reclining on green cushions and beautiful decorated carpets.
[Rahman 55:77] So O men and jinns! Which favour of your Lord will you deny? [Rahman 55:78] Most Auspicious is the name of your Lord, the Most Majestic and the Most Honourable.

Zafran
04-29-2009, 09:39 PM
Salaam
nice to see your reading the Quran

[49.13] People, We have created you from a male and a female, and made you
into nations and tribes that you might know one another. The noblest of you
before Allah is the most righteous of you. Allah is the Knower, the Aware.

peace

'Abd-al Latif
04-29-2009, 09:43 PM
This is Surah Al Mulk (The Dominion) Chapter 67...the arabic is sooo beautiful! There is no translation that can ever be compared to the Qur'an in arabic. It pierces deep into your heart and it's recitation is food for the soul. If a day goes by without it's recitation, the heart feels a yearning for it as a new born for it's mothers milk.

(1) Blessed be He in Whose hands is Dominion: and He over all things Hath Power―

(2) He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving―

(3) He Who created the seven heavens one above another; no want of proportion wilt thou see in the Creation of (Allah) Most Gracious. so turn thy vision again: Seest thou any flaw?

(4) Again turn thy vision a second time; (thy) vision will come back to thee dull and discomfited, in a state worn out.

(5)And We have, (from of old), adorned the lowest heaven with Lamps, and We have made such (Lamps) (as) missiles to drive away the Evil Ones, and have prepared for them the Penalty of the Blazing Fire.

(6)For those who reject their Lord (and Cherisher) is the Penalty of Hell: and evil is (such) destination.

(7)When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath even as it blazes forth.

(8)Almost bursting with fury: every time a Group is cast therein its Keepers will ask "Did no Warner come to you?"

(9)They will say: "Yes indeed: a Warner did come to us, but we rejected him and said `Allah never sent down any (Message): ye are in nothing but an egregious delusion!' "

(10)They will further say: "Had we but listened or used our intelligence we should not (now) be among the Companions of the Blazing Fire!"

(11)They will then confess their sins: but far will be (Forgiveness) from the Companions of the Blazing Fire!

(12)As for those who fear their Lord unseen for them is Forgiveness and a great Reward.

(13)And whether ye hide your word or publish it, He certainly has (full) knowledge, of the secrets of (all) hearts.

(14)Should He not know― He that created? And He is the One that understands the finest mysteries (and) is well-acquainted (with them).

(15)It is He Who has made the earth manageable for you, so traverse ye through its tracts and enjoy of the Sustenance which He furnishes: but unto Him is the Resurrection.

(16)Do ye feel secure that He Who is in heaven will not cause you to be swallowed up by the earth when it shakes (as in an earthquake)?

(17)Or do ye feel secure that He Who is in Heaven will not send against you a violent tornado (with showers of stones), so that ye shall know how (terrible) was My warning?

(18)But indeed men before them rejected (My warning): then how (terrible) was My rejection (of them)?

(19)Do they not observe the birds above them, spreading their wings and folding them in? None can uphold them except (Allah) Most Gracious: truly it is He that watches over all things.

(20)Nay, who is there that can help you, (even as) an army, besides (Allah) Most Merciful? In nothing but delusion are the Unbelievers.

(21)Or who is there that can provide you with Sustenance if He were to withhold His provision? Nay, they obstinately persist in insolent impiety and flight (from the Truth).

(22) Is then one who walks headlong, with his face grovelling, better guided― or one who walks evenly on a Straight Way?

(23) Say: "It is He Who has created you (and made you grow) and made for you the faculties of hearing, seeing, and understanding: little thanks it is ye give."

AbuSalahudeen
04-29-2009, 10:09 PM
اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاو َاتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَلاَ يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ

In the name of Allah (God) the Most Merciful, and Compassionate Allah (God)

There is no god but He,
The Living, the Everlasting,
Slumber seizes Him not, neither sleep,
To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth.
Who is there that can intercede with His, except by His leave?
He knows what lies before them and what is after them,
And they comprehend not anything of His Knowledge save as He wills.
His throne comprises the heavens and the earth,
The preserving of them fatigues Him not,
And He is the All-High, All-Glorious.

[Al-Quran: Surat al-Baqarah, Ayah 255]

burdenofbeing
04-29-2009, 11:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
This is Surah Al Mulk (The Dominion) Chapter 67...the arabic is sooo beautiful!
I agree. One of my favorites.
I like rahman a lot as well, like many do.

I'll also mention 80, he frowned, or عبس
It's beautifully melodic, and the message is very moving for me.
I think it's also fitting to this topic.

1. He frowned and turned away,

2. Because there came to him the blind man (interrupting).

3. And what would make you know that he would purify himself,

4. Or that he might receive admonition, and the teaching might profit him?

5. As for him who thinks himself self-sufficient

6. To him you attend

7. What does it matter to you if he does not become purified?

8. But as for him who came to you running,

9. And is afraid( of Allah's punishment)

10. To him you are neglectful

11. No! Indeed these verses are a reminder

12. So whoever wills, let him pay attention to it

13. It is recorded in honered books

14. Exalted, purified,

15. Written by the hands of scribes-

16. Noble and righteous.

17. Cursed is the disbelieving man! How ungrateful he is!

18. From what thing did He create from?

19. From a sperm drop He created him and destined for him

20. That He made the way easy for him

21. Then He causes his death and puts him in the grave

22. Then, when it is His Will, He will resurrect him

23. No! Man has not accomplished what He commanded him

24. Then let man look at his food,

25. How we poured down water in torrents

26. And We split the earth in fragments,

27. And caused to grow within it grain

28. And grapes and clover,

29. And Olives and Dates,

30. And thick gardens,

31. And fruits and herbage

32. A provision for you and for your cattle.

33. But when the deafening cry comes,

34. That Day shall a man flee from his own brother,

35. And from his mother and his father,

36. And from his wife and his children.

37. Each one of them, that Day, will have enough concern (of his own) to make him careless of others.

38. Some faces that Day will be beaming,

39. Laughing, rejoicing.

40. And other faces that Day will be dust-stained,

41. Veiled in darkness,

42. Those are the disbelievers, the wicked.

GreyKode
04-29-2009, 11:50 PM
surat el Mulk is beautiful.
Recently I've noticed how profound surat Al Mudathir is.
The way ALLAH(swt) is telling prophet muhammad(pbuh) about his mission.

transition?
04-30-2009, 12:08 AM
If you're afraid to take the first step don't!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-IuJL8HgvM

=)

Forced_In
04-30-2009, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnuFarah
اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاو َاتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَلاَ يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ

In the name of Allah (God) the Most Merciful, and Compassionate Allah (God)

There is no god but He,
The Living, the Everlasting,
Slumber seizes Him not, neither sleep,
To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth.
Who is there that can intercede with His, except by His leave?
He knows what lies before them and what is after them,
And they comprehend not anything of His Knowledge save as He wills.
His throne comprises the heavens and the earth,
The preserving of them fatigues Him not,
And He is the All-High, All-Glorious.

[Al-Quran: Surat al-Baqarah, Ayah 255]
Hello - Assalam

Thanks bro, this ayah is my favorite too.

aadil77
04-30-2009, 06:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by transition?

=)
that vid is hilarious, subhAllah bless that oz brother

- Qatada -
04-30-2009, 07:11 PM
Hey! welcome to Islam :)

Here's some good sites which might help you on becoming Muslim;

http://muslimconverts.com
http://islamreligion.com

Keep asking Allah/God to guide you and make you successful in this world and the life to come. :)

Banu_Hashim
04-30-2009, 07:37 PM
Have a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQmbq_YXp8s

Btw... how do you embed youtube videos ??

idk
04-30-2009, 07:41 PM
Aww Mashallah, thats so sweet.
Ya know, alot of born muslims never know what it feels to appreciate quran and die thinking its just a 'culture'.

Sad but true.
Hope you enjoy your stay in LI, and were gonna try hard to answer your questions?
Right y'all?

Banu_Hashim
04-30-2009, 08:25 PM

=)
LOL.

SubhanAllah. :)

transition?
04-30-2009, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
Have a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Btw... how do you embed youtube videos ??
Yeah that's weird.
It usually automatically embeds doesnt it?

Danah
05-04-2009, 05:37 PM
May Allah ease your path to Islam and guide you to the truth

love_quran
05-04-2009, 06:31 PM
whwere in the Quran are the 5 pillars listed (just curious really)

Muhammad
05-04-2009, 07:03 PM
Greetings love_quran,

Welcome to the forum. :)

whwere in the Quran are the 5 pillars listed (just curious really)
It is important to understand that Islam is based upon two sources: the Qur'an and the Prophetic tradition (known as the Sunnah). These sources go hand-in-hand to explain Islam. Regarding the 5 pillars, you will find them mentioned in different places in the Qur'an. There is also a saying of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about them, where he said:
“Islam has been built on five [pillars]: testifying that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, establishing the salah (prayer), paying the zakat (obligatory charity), making the hajj (pilgrimage) to the House, and fasting in Ramadhan.”

Verses from the Qur'an:

And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut (all false deities i.e. do not worship Taghut besides Allah)." [16:36]

Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم) is the Messenger of Allah... [48:29]

And be steadfast in prayer; practise regular charity; and bow down your heads with those who bow down (in worship). [2:43]

O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may ward off (evil); [2:183]

...And pilgrimage to the House is a duty unto Allah for mankind, for him who can find a way thither. As for him who disbelieveth, (let him know that) Lo! Allah is Independent of (all) creatures. [3:97]

And there are many other verses about the 5 pillars - some going into more detail about them.

Muhammad
05-04-2009, 07:22 PM
You can find more information about prayer in Islam at these links:

http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...de-prayer.html
http://english.islamway.com/sindex.php?section=prayer
http://muslimconverts.com/prayer/how-to-pray-intro.htm

For a more detailed insight into references in the Sunnah regarding the manner in which to pray, you can see:
http://www.qss.org/articles/salah/toc.html

And there are many other books one can refer to.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-04-2009, 07:28 PM
MashaAllah thats wonderfullllll. The Qur'an Alhamdulillah is the most beautiful thing. I pray that you become a part of our Ummah(nation), InshaAllah.

I love Surah Rehman and its been posted.

This one makes me emotional, subhanAllah:

Chapter 59, Verse 21:

"Had we sent down this Quran on a mountain, you would certainly have seen it falling down, splitting asunder because of the fear of Allah, and we set forth these parables to men that they may reflect."

Civilsed
05-04-2009, 08:34 PM
:bump1:

i am not sure what to really say here except i have been feeling drawn of Late to Islam. Christianity is such a huge mess and maze of dogmas and doctrines i cannot stand it. And trying to study "the bible' soo hard with sooo many dofferent versions and internal contradictions even in the clearest word for word translations ....i have felt so lost so long trying to figure out which church is true..which church sigh.. it has been a heart aching journey.

The Quran.... ahh yess the Quran (i have Albdullah Yusuf Ali's 11th edition) Is so pure both from a preservation stand point..but also the reading (even if i dont know arabic..the english text is so soul-filling [dont know if "soul" is a proper word in Islam ])

what i have learned of the Quran helps me soo much

I love S.56 8-38

please share with me any soul-filling...comforting/joying verses that have helped you please...i Love the Quran!!:thumbs_up:'( (happy tears) :happy:
Asalam Alaikum,

Masha'Allah i found your post really moving, Please check out the link below and especially the revert section

http://theislamicummah.ning.com/

love_quran
05-04-2009, 10:02 PM
thank you all for good responses...

1.)does the quran have any verses concerning how one can tell what is true? i mean..how can i be certain (besides through having a feeling or the 5 physical senses) can i arrive at the truth of something?

in other words is there a way that is certain that the certainty of truth can be established?

2.) are there any pronounciation guides for the shahada?

I have been feeling more convinced about Islam and have felt more of a desire to say the shahada..i am just wanting to be sure that if i do i will not regret it later.

transition?
05-04-2009, 10:37 PM
thank you all for good responses...

1.)does the quran have any verses concerning how one can tell what is true? i mean..how can i be certain (besides through having a feeling or the 5 physical senses) can i arrive at the truth of something?

in other words is there a way that is certain that the certainty of truth can be established?

2.) are there any pronounciation guides for the shahada?

I have been feeling more convinced about Islam and have felt more of a desire to say the shahada..i am just wanting to be sure that if i do i will not regret it later.

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/13804/word%20of%20god
http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...ml#post1136321

love_quran
05-04-2009, 11:25 PM
thank you all for your responses i am still not sure if i should become muslim. I still love the quran and get alot out of hearing it recited in arabic...i ve been mislead before by religion..i am worryied i will never be sure of truth

love_quran
05-04-2009, 11:28 PM
yes those are good links :-)

thank you all for your help :-)

yusuf18
05-04-2009, 11:29 PM
inshallah mashallah everyone helping brother but you presented know let him make the choise "Verily, you (O Muhammad) guide not whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He knows best those who are the guided." mashllah eveyone here is getting exited but carm down its up to him know leave it to him

yusuf18
05-04-2009, 11:34 PM
35. Were they created out of nothing? Or were they themselves the creators?

36. Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, but they are sure of nothing

transition?
05-04-2009, 11:40 PM
thank you all for your responses i am still not sure if i should become muslim. I still love the quran and get alot out of hearing it recited in arabic...i ve been mislead before by religion..i am worryied i will never be sure of truth
:sl:

hello did you watch my earlier posts?
I highly recommend it!!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-IuJL8HgvM

May Allah (swt) Guide you and give you the firmness and faith you are searching for.

Banu_Hashim
05-05-2009, 12:32 AM

I highly recommend it!!

May Allah (swt) Guide you and give you the firmness and faith you are searching for.
The ending of that video is just... Subhanallah. If that was me, I'd be really scared too.

Civilsed
05-05-2009, 04:01 PM
Islam is the truth, although you have been mislead before and may have resulted in a negative attitude towards religion/s. I think themain point to note is that many have been amended over time and still to this day being changed.

Islam on the other hand has remained and Insha'Allah (Allah Willing) alway will be unchanged.

Listen to the Quran as much as possible, do your researched and ignore the whispers of Satan who will try to steer you away from Islam.

Talking of Listening to the Quran Check these recitations out

http://theislamicummah.ning.com/vide...am-that-we-may
http://theislamicummah.ning.com/vide...itation-beyond

Any questions please ask

love_quran
05-05-2009, 06:10 PM

I highly recommend it!!

Yes i have, thank you:D

One question i have bugging me is.. When a Muslim leaves the Ummah (discontinues Muslim practice etc.) what if anything happens to the person ( i mean besides the believed spiritual reprecussions of going to hell etc.)

Ive heard some bad stories about this and would really like to hear the other side of the issue. I have left other religions in the past and so i am concerned what may happen if i be come Muslim and active in worship in a Mosque etc. and feel that i need to stop for some reason? ( i have left the other religions because i felt God wanted me to)

love_quran
05-05-2009, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yusuf18
inshallah mashallah everyone helping brother but you presented know let him make the choise "Verily, you (O Muhammad) guide not whom you like, but Allah guides whom He wills. And He knows best those who are the guided." mashllah eveyone here is getting exited but carm down its up to him know leave it to him
i appreciate your respecting it is my decision. However, I am also learning much from what everyone is sharing and i very much appreciate it. I also hope no one takes offense at any of my questions. I truly do wish to understand Islam and i do feel like i am closer to "entering in"/saying the shahada.

In fact, the other day i basically began to but i stopped in the middle ..partly because of the question i gave in my last post...I beg your patience with me..ive been through alot of inner spiritual conflict that has, perhaps, made me less faith filled than i was years ago. I hope i have not offended anyone here. If anyone has been offended by me or my questions, I do humbly apologize

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-05-2009, 09:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yusuf18

Bro you need to seriously chill out. We are all calm alhamdulillah. No one is off their seats that they need calming inshaAllah...he's here for help and we are just helping inshaAllah.

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-05-2009, 11:16 PM
Bro...

if you love Quran then accept islam, trust me then its gonna feel a whooole lot better :D

Hamayun
05-06-2009, 09:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
Bro...

if you love Quran then accept islam, trust me then its gonna feel a whooole lot better :D
I think he should not accept Islam unless he is fully convinced otherwise he will have a weak Imaan (faith).

Take your time Bro. It will come to you. You will eventually feel ready just like I did.

I would suggest maybe you should buy a book about the life of Muhammad (pbuh) and read about how he led his life. It will put your mind to rest and help you with your decision.

Also here is a website for Reverts to Islam http://www.revertmuslims.com/ I am sure you will find loads of like minded people there.

Let me know if I can help in any way :)

Peace :)

love_quran
05-11-2009, 05:10 PM
I thank all of you for your support and concern:smile: ..btw i seem to have been led to the right answer to me question above:Don this forum:bump1:

Can anyone reccomend a Quran and Sunnah set (both bound in one volume with a good concordance etc. let's say with the Bukhari and Muslim Sunnah?

Oh and as to "feelings" i dont see those as indicative of truth..but rather a nice side effect :D:D

yes i do recall speaking of the soul-filling feeling of S.56 but to go with this was the mindset that truth is being spoken in those words :-)

By the way it does seem odd that we often "feel something is true" i have become very wary of that "trap" of the human mind...something new and "nifty" to us can "feel true" without necessarily being true ..just a thought.... I am still finding Islam beautiful and very wonderful/inspiring to study...i pray i may find the right answer so that if i do become a Muslim i feel a great deal of certainty about it (ouch there is that word "feel" again (laughing).:shade::D

Hamayun
05-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Islam urges you to reason rather than feel.

It urges you to look around, question, read, research, understand, debate, acknowledge and finally when you realise..... obey.

It is a process that brings curiosity to some and contentment to others. Lets hope you are one of the latter :)

Fi Amanillah my Brother :)

love_quran
05-18-2009, 05:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamayun
Islam urges you to reason rather than feel.

It urges you to look around, question, read, research, understand, debate, acknowledge and finally when you realise..... obey.

It is a process that brings curiosity to some and contentment to others. Lets hope you are one of the latter :)

Fi Amanillah my Brother :)
Thank you for sharing this with me. It does calm some of my fears. I have been working hard to research what i need to realize the truth.

Also, every bit of encouragement is indeed helpful to me :thumbs_up

love_quran
05-20-2009, 04:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saifur-Rahmaan
Peace,

Brother or Sister...

If you don't have any qualms regarding the 5 pillars of Islaam i.e. Shahadah, Salaat, Zakaat, Sawm & Hajj.....then go ahead and make the testification :D Don't delay !
So far no troubles with that ....i guess it's a matter of trusting oneself to any religious system....i am worried i will choose wrongly :blind:

love_quran
05-20-2009, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Jr
that is my favorite (for convenience) to hear the quran recited ....soo beautiful :shade:and nice choices of voices/translations:D

love_quran
05-20-2009, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Janaan
I am glad you are finding peace in the Qur'an. It is the main reason I became a muslim - after losing faith in the bible as the word of God, the divine revelation preserved in the Qur'an is like finding a safe place to call home.

My favorite read in the Qur'an is surah 94. It is a reminder that even though times may be tough, Allah (swt) is always there, and is always providing relief for those who seek it in Him.

S.94(Yusuf Ali):4 But lo! with hardship goeth ease

I have believed this alooong time and to see it in the quran is wonderful:thumbs_up

love_quran
05-20-2009, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mercurial
I also LOVE the Qur'an :)

Chapter 41 Verses 30-35

Lo! those who say: Our Lord is Allah, and afterward are upright, the angels descend upon them, saying: Fear not nor grieve, but bear good tidings of the paradise which ye are promised. We are your protecting friends in the life of the world and in the Hereafter. There ye will have (all) that your souls desire, and there ye will have (all) for which ye pray. A gift of welcome from the Forgiving, the Merciful.

And who is better in speech than him who prayeth unto his Lord and doeth right, and saith: Lo! I am of those who surrender (unto Him).

The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better, then lo! he, between whom and thee there was enmity (will become) as though he was a bosom friend. But none is granted it save those who are steadfast, and none is granted it save the owner of great happiness.
Another beautiful selection :D the quran just never seems to run out of cheering verses/ayats. HE (sorry i do nto know the ettiquette of using the proper name of the Creator of all) is very loving by everything ive read in the quran as well as the limited amount ive read in the hadith/sunnahs.:statisfie:cry:

love_quran
05-20-2009, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Osman
Zekr is another amazingly good Qur'an program if you want to check it out:

http://zekr.org/quran/quran-for-windows

It's open source as well. :)
Thank you very much Osman, :)If i ever get my own computer i will get that..currently i am using library computers :thumbs_up

love_quran
05-20-2009, 05:28 PM
Janaan,

Thank you...i have actually looked into the hadith and did a lil more quran searching and found supportive materials for prayer in the form currently promulgated. It is comforting to see the continuity from the last messanger (sorry new to all the ettiquette of posting actual names of Quranic/reverenced persons) to the present day

love_quran
05-20-2009, 05:38 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome:) ( and i extend this to all who have posted up to this point as well :thumbs_up)(check the time/date signature of this post please:uhwhat:nervous:)

love_quran
05-20-2009, 05:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Janaan
There are a number of hadith that, if put together, explain how one makes salat. But there isn't a single hadith or verse of the Qur'an that explains the entirity of the salat.

However, be rest assured, that the way muslims pray is the same way we've prayed since the Prophet (saws) taught us how. There are a few minor variations at certain points in the prayer, because the Prophet (saws) prayed different duas (supplications) at different times.
Thank you. Ive followed up with some searches in thwe quran and hadith online and everything i am seeing concurrs with what you have stated. It is comforting to know that salat prayer has been in continuity since the time of the last messenger( sorry dont know the ettiquette of posting reverenced /quranic names)

love_quran
05-20-2009, 05:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by idk
Aww Mashallah, thats so sweet.
Ya know, alot of born muslims never know what it feels to appreciate quran and die thinking its just a 'culture'.

Sad but true.
Hope you enjoy your stay in LI, and were gonna try hard to answer your questions?
Right y'all?
Thank you for the warm welcome ( and i extend this to all who have posted up to this point as well )(check the time/date signature of this post please)

love_quran
05-20-2009, 06:09 PM
peace be upon you..
God willing, you'll fulfill your hope, find a place of peace and smile that you are free some day Insha'Allah...
I Pray so :):cry::)

I like to recite after the reciter that is how I memorize the suras (Arabic is my mother tongue though) I believe there are many copies of the Quran's with a translation as well as a transliteration so you can recite along even sooner than the 'distant' some day :D

peace
Seems you have a very good ear ...i havent found a crisp enuff recitation to be able to do that yet ;-)

love_quran
05-20-2009, 06:14 PM
Enjoy this one too insha'Allah
that is very soft/soothing recitation :statisfie

جوري
05-20-2009, 06:28 PM
that is very soft/soothing recitation :statisfie
did you like it?

Anyway you should take it easy.. I like this hadith

إن هذا الدين متين فأوغل فيه برفق ولا تبغض إلى نفسك عبادة الله فإن المنبت لا أرضا قطع ولا ظهرا أبقى)
أخرجه أحمد من حديث أنس والبيهقي من حديث جابر

“This religion, means Islam is strong, so, get to know it easily, and don’t ever reduce the importance of a worship to Allah” and he gave an example of a traveler who spend days, and days in his journey, then abused his means of transport, so, he didn’t achieve his goal by getting to his destination, and even worse that he couldn’t get back to his people because the animal he kept beating died of his inclemency ..

and Allah swt knows best

peace

love_quran
05-20-2009, 06:44 PM
a faith inspiring Surah indeed :)

love_quran
05-20-2009, 07:15 PM
:statisfie:Dvery beautiful surah's being posted (i am finding every Surah beautiful) the Quran is so soul-sweeping:exhausted:statisfie:)

One of my favorite hobbies (if u do not mind this turn of phrase) is searching the Quran for descriptions of:

1. Gardens Paradise

2. The Fall(failure) of Iblis

3. Names of Allah

4. Aspects of HIS (sorry not familiar with revernce ettiquette of Islam yet) care for us (Huimans and Jinn.)

I have a 11th edition, amana publications translation by A. Yusuf Ali, however i do not use the index(anymore) for these searches as i find it fascinating to find these aspects as i read the Quran in both linear fashion (chapter order )and on the various Islamic web pages i visit

جوري
05-20-2009, 07:36 PM
try Muhammad Asad's Message of the Quran.. here is the abridged version from online:

Message of Quran
The Message of The Quran by Muhammad Asad

Translation of Holy Quran, Translated and Explained by M Asad

1 – Al Fatihah (The Opening) (Updated)
2 – Al Baqrah (The Cow) (Updated)
Ayah 1-100
Ayah 101-199
Ayah 200-286
3 – Al Imran (The House of Imran) (updated)
4 – An Nisa (Women) (Updated)
5 – Al Maidah (The Repast)
6 – Al Anam (Cattle)
7 – Al Araf (The Faculty of Discernment)
8 – Al Anfal (Spoils of War)
9 – At Tawbah (Repentance)
10 – Yunus (Jonah)
11 – Hud
12 – Yosuf (Joseph)
13 – Ar Ra’d (Thunder)
14 – Ibrahim (Abraham)
15 – Al Hijr
16 – An Nahl (The Bee)
17 – Al Isra (The Night Journey)
18 – Al Kahf (The Cave)
19 – Maryam (Mary)
20 – Ta Ha (O Man)

Surah 21-39 (NEW)
Surah 40-59 (NEW)
60 – Al Mumtahana (The Examined One)
61 – As-Saff (The Ranks)
63 – Al-Munafiqin (The Hypocrites)
64 – At-Taghabum (Loss and Gain)
65 – At-Talaq (Divorce)
66 – At-Tahrim (Prohibition)
67 Al-Mulk (Dominion)
68 – Al-Qalam (The Pen)
69 – Al-Haqqah ( The laying-Bare of the Truth)
70 – Al-Ma'arij (The ways of Ascent)
71 – Nuh (Noah)
72 – Al-Jinn (The Unseen Beings)
73 – Al-Muzzammil (The Enwrapped One)
74 – Al-Muddaththir (The Enfolded One)
75 – Al-Qiyamah (Resurrection)
76 – Al-Insan (Man)
77 – Al-Mursalat (Those Sent Forth)
78 – An-Naba (The Tiding)
79 – An Nazilat (Those That Rise)

80 – 'Abasa (He Frowned)
81 – At-Takwir (Shrouding in Darkness)
82 – Al-Infitar (The Cleaving Asunder)
83 – Al-Mutaffifin (Those Who Give Short Measure)
84 – Al-Inshiqaq (The Splitting Asunder)
85 – Al-Buruj (The Great Constellations)
86 – At-Tariq (That Which Comes in the Night)
87 – Al-A'la (The All-Highest)
88 – Al-Ghashiyah (The Overshadowing Event)
89 – Al-Fajr (The Daybreak)
90 – Al-Balad (The Land)
91 – Ash-Shams (The Sun)
92 – Al-Layl (The Night)
93 – Ad-Duha (The Bright Morning Hours)
94 – Ash-Sharh (The Opening-Up of Heart)
95 – At-Tin (The Fig)
96 – Al-'Alaq (The Germ-Cell)
97 – Al-Qadr (Destiny)
98 – Al-Bayyinah (The Evidence of the Truth)
99 – Az-Zalzalah (The Earthquake)
100 – Al-'Adiyat (The Chargers)
101 – Al-Qaria'ah (The Sudden Calamity)
102 – Al-Takathur (Greed for More and More)
103 – Al-'Asr (The Flight of Time)
104 – Al-Humazah (The Slanderer)
105 – Al-Fil (The Elephant)
106 – Quraysh
107 – Al-Ma'un (Assistance)
108 – Al-Kawthar (Good in Abundance)
109 – Al-Kafirun (Those Who Deny the Truth)
110 – An-Nasr (Soccour)
111 – Al-Masad (The Twisted Strands)
112 – Al-Ikhlas (The Declaration of [God's] Perfection)
113 – Al-Falaq (The Rising Dawn)
114 – An-Nas (Men)

Appendix 1: Symbolism and Allegory in the Quran
Appendix 2: Al-Muqatta'at
Appendix 3: On the term and concept of Jinn
Appendix 4: The Night Journey
El Significado del Generoso Qur'an
Traducción del Árabe y Comentarios
Muhammad Asad
(Message of Quran in Spanish)

My Yahoo Message Forum

Do read other translations also. They are done by people who have similar thinking as Muhammad Asad had, and are not easy to find.

Discussion Forum by Subagh
An online Open Islamic Directory (new)

Links to other Translations on Internet

Sign Guestbook

View Guestbook3
View Guestbook2
View Guestbook1

http://www.geocities.com/masad02/

one of the highest rated translations on Amazon..

peace

&ampbMicrosoft20Internet20Explorer20402028compatibl e3B20MSIE20703B20AOL20903B20Windows20NT20513B20NET 20CLR201037053B20NET20CLR201143223B20Media20Center 20PC20403B20NET20CLR20205072729&amps1280x1024&ampoWin32&ampc32&ampjtrue&ampv12 -

love_quran
05-20-2009, 08:13 PM
in my earlier haste i made alot of "passing over" of comments i did not directly have an answer for. pls forgive this chain of replies by me for it is not my intent to bog this thread down also please see my poll in Discovering Islam section (Quran chapter poll)
thank you all for your forbearance and support,

coddles76
05-21-2009, 05:02 AM
i appreciate your respecting it is my decision. However, I am also learning much from what everyone is sharing and i very much appreciate it. I also hope no one takes offense at any of my questions. I truly do wish to understand Islam and i do feel like i am closer to "entering in"/saying the shahada.

In fact, the other day i basically began to but i stopped in the middle ..partly because of the question i gave in my last post...I beg your patience with me..ive been through alot of inner spiritual conflict that has, perhaps, made me less faith filled than i was years ago. I hope i have not offended anyone here. If anyone has been offended by me or my questions, I do humbly apologize
Peace be with you,

Take your time, Learn, seek and you will find. As long as your sincerity is there Allah SWT will not let you down. He will lead you to what you seek, I pray that you heart will be enlightened with the beauty of Islam and If you do join this beautiful Ummah. I for one will be very very happy for you, Sort of jealous aswell because I would love to be in your position to be given the chance to be Sinless once again ;)

love_quran
05-26-2009, 03:55 PM
try Muhammad Asad's Message of the Quran.. here is the abridged version from online:

Message of Quran
Translation of Holy Quran, Translated and Explained by M Asad

1 – Al Fatihah (The Opening) (Updated)
2 – Al Baqrah (The Cow) (Updated)
Ayah 1-100
Ayah 101-199
Ayah 200-286
3 – Al Imran (The House of Imran) (updated)
4 – An Nisa (Women) (Updated)
5 – Al Maidah (The Repast)
6 – Al Anam (Cattle)
7 – Al Araf (The Faculty of Discernment)
8 – Al Anfal (Spoils of War)
9 – At Tawbah (Repentance)
10 – Yunus (Jonah)
11 – Hud
12 – Yosuf (Joseph)
13 – Ar Ra’d (Thunder)
14 – Ibrahim (Abraham)
15 – Al Hijr
16 – An Nahl (The Bee)
17 – Al Isra (The Night Journey)
18 – Al Kahf (The Cave)
19 – Maryam (Mary)
20 – Ta Ha (O Man)

Surah 21-39 (NEW)
Surah 40-59 (NEW)
60 – Al Mumtahana (The Examined One)
61 – As-Saff (The Ranks)
63 – Al-Munafiqin (The Hypocrites)
64 – At-Taghabum (Loss and Gain)
65 – At-Talaq (Divorce)
66 – At-Tahrim (Prohibition)
67 Al-Mulk (Dominion)
68 – Al-Qalam (The Pen)
69 – Al-Haqqah ( The laying-Bare of the Truth)
70 – Al-Ma'arij (The ways of Ascent)
71 – Nuh (Noah)
72 – Al-Jinn (The Unseen Beings)
73 – Al-Muzzammil (The Enwrapped One)
74 – Al-Muddaththir (The Enfolded One)
75 – Al-Qiyamah (Resurrection)
76 – Al-Insan (Man)
77 – Al-Mursalat (Those Sent Forth)
78 – An-Naba (The Tiding)
79 – An Nazilat (Those That Rise)

80 – 'Abasa (He Frowned)
81 – At-Takwir (Shrouding in Darkness)
82 – Al-Infitar (The Cleaving Asunder)
83 – Al-Mutaffifin (Those Who Give Short Measure)
84 – Al-Inshiqaq (The Splitting Asunder)
85 – Al-Buruj (The Great Constellations)
86 – At-Tariq (That Which Comes in the Night)
87 – Al-A'la (The All-Highest)
88 – Al-Ghashiyah (The Overshadowing Event)
89 – Al-Fajr (The Daybreak)
90 – Al-Balad (The Land)
91 – Ash-Shams (The Sun)
92 – Al-Layl (The Night)
93 – Ad-Duha (The Bright Morning Hours)
94 – Ash-Sharh (The Opening-Up of Heart)
95 – At-Tin (The Fig)
96 – Al-'Alaq (The Germ-Cell)
97 – Al-Qadr (Destiny)
98 – Al-Bayyinah (The Evidence of the Truth)
99 – Az-Zalzalah (The Earthquake)
100 – Al-'Adiyat (The Chargers)
101 – Al-Qaria'ah (The Sudden Calamity)
102 – Al-Takathur (Greed for More and More)
103 – Al-'Asr (The Flight of Time)
104 – Al-Humazah (The Slanderer)
105 – Al-Fil (The Elephant)
106 – Quraysh
107 – Al-Ma'un (Assistance)
108 – Al-Kawthar (Good in Abundance)
109 – Al-Kafirun (Those Who Deny the Truth)
110 – An-Nasr (Soccour)
111 – Al-Masad (The Twisted Strands)
112 – Al-Ikhlas (The Declaration of [God's] Perfection)
113 – Al-Falaq (The Rising Dawn)
114 – An-Nas (Men)

Appendix 1: Symbolism and Allegory in the Quran
Appendix 2: Al-Muqatta'at
Appendix 3: On the term and concept of Jinn
Appendix 4: The Night Journey

My Yahoo Message Forum

Do read other translations also. They are done by people who have similar thinking as Muhammad Asad had, and are not easy to find.

Discussion Forum by Subagh
An online Open Islamic Directory (new)

Links to other Translations on Internet

Sign Guestbook

View Guestbook3
View Guestbook2
View Guestbook1

http://www.geocities.com/masad02/

one of the highest rated translations on Amazon..

peace

&ampbMicrosoft20Internet20Explorer20402028compatibl e3B20MSIE20703B20AOL20903B20Windows20NT20513B20NET 20CLR201037053B20NET20CLR201143223B20Media20Center 20PC20403B20NET20CLR20205072729&amps1280x1024&ampoWin32&ampc32&ampjtrue&ampv12 -

I shall keep this in mind but for now i am working throuyght the A. Yusuf Ali (11th amana ed.) and will after reading this translation look into another. :exhausted

Thank you for the good input

Clover
06-08-2009, 05:19 AM
Good luck in becoming a Muslim, if its what makes you happy. I hope you find truth, whatever it is, and believen it, without ignorance, with intelligence.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
08-06-2009, 07:05 PM

I had to choose "other," since none of the other options totally fit my situation that made me search more into Islam. Something that happened to me in class in 10th grade from a non Muslim would be the reason.

The Ruler
08-06-2009, 07:07 PM
Other: LI.

Ohohoho.

Snowflake
08-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Allahu Akbar! MashaAllah brother!!! May Allah love you and give you the highest imaan and vast quantities of knowledge that benefit you and others in this dunya and in the hereafter. Ameen :statisfie

enjoy... :D
www.quranexplorer.com
http://www.missionislam.com/health/quranhealing.html
http://quranicaudio.com/

MMohammed
08-08-2009, 11:17 AM
Assalamualikum.
Thats too good to hear that you are a Muslim now!
Google it.You wil InshaAllah find it.
And InshaAllah one day you will be able to read Quran in Arabic!
Learn Arabic letters! They are really not too hard!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.