/* */

PDA

View Full Version : idiot drivers every where

جوري
04-30-2009, 01:08 AM
Media Tags are no longer supported

I meet with many idiot drivers on the road, today this moron in front of me kept swerving on a highway with just two lanes and held up all the cars, if you switch from one lane he goes into it. I wanted to pull over get a sledgehammer and break his D*** skull, it wasn't until I got off the highway that I was finally able to rid myself of him, I felt like he must have been drunk, but the idiot was probably like the above idiot, just texting!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
coddles76
04-30-2009, 01:30 AM
I agree....here are some more silly drivers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wT7zM8XgXQ

lololol Sorry I just had to add that in, cause I think thats the funniest video

جوري
04-30-2009, 01:34 AM
I take no offense really, probably women are equally idiotic, I often assume they are the ones behind the wheel until I pull over next to the idiot to let off some swear words to relieve myself and find out it is an idiot man inside not an idiot woman... :hmm:

coddles76
04-30-2009, 01:38 AM
I wish we could go back to horses preferably ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
04-30-2009, 01:39 AM
you'd need a good 500 of them to equal one car.. :hmm:
I love horses as much as the next person but where will you park em, and scoop their poo, and feed them etc etc?

Yanal
04-30-2009, 01:56 AM
Buy a horse and give him to Brother Woodrow to train inshAllah:). Well that explains why,Guvens on the road,that probably was him<_<.
Joking but May Allah give Guven and all drivers what they want. Ameen.

coddles76
04-30-2009, 02:02 AM
^^ Well instead of petrol stations, we could have horse stations, We can train them to do there poo's only in designated stations which they can also use to refuel (Drink some water) Much cheaper then the greedy petrol companies. If they can't hold there stomachs and poo on the road then we can have poo pick up trucks to scoop the roads once a day ;) They can then be reused as fertiliser so All good for the environment. Less toxic gas in the atmosphere and more fertiliser ;)

Creed85
04-30-2009, 02:06 AM
Good idea Coddles76, But how about returning to Camels...

Yanal
04-30-2009, 02:07 AM
Camels are slow,I go with horses.

Creed85
04-30-2009, 02:10 AM
The less experienced drivers can use Camels and the others can use horses...

Yanal
04-30-2009, 02:12 AM
True,but horses can go slow if pulled.

coddles76
04-30-2009, 02:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Creed85
The less experienced drivers can use Camels and the others can use horses...
Excellent Idea, but then we will need Camel stations aswell which will make whole project a bit more complicated.

Creed85
04-30-2009, 02:14 AM
But you cant always find someone to pull your horse....

coddles76
04-30-2009, 02:17 AM
No Need, just ride the horse yourself

Yanal
04-30-2009, 02:18 AM
^exactly and merge the camel and horse station together.

coddles76
04-30-2009, 02:21 AM
Yes agreed. I think we should start a campaign to speak to our governments regarding the plan. We will be very high on the environmentalists appreciation list aswell

Yanal
04-30-2009, 02:25 AM
But we will need to split the road with half cars and half horses or camels.

coddles76
04-30-2009, 02:31 AM
nah stuff the cars, just get rid of them all, it will solve the texting while driving issue also cause atleast horses have a mind of there own. If your on a horse you can text all you want

جوري
04-30-2009, 03:12 AM
I am sorry but I am not ready to trade my car for a horse or look at the fourth lane to find idiots riding camels and horses, you see it is never the mode of transportation it is the person steering!..

Güven
04-30-2009, 01:48 PM
^Exactly!

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Buy a horse and give him to Brother Woodrow to train inshAllah:). Well that explains why,Guvens on the road,that probably was him<_<.
Joking but May Allah give Guven and all drivers what they want. Ameen.
Ameen , I may drive a little clumsy(Im still learning) but I'm not THAT bad with driving :exhausted

ardianto
04-30-2009, 04:23 PM
Camels are slow,I go with horses.
Camel ? horse ?
Why dont you ride a bycicle, Yanal ?
You can borrow this great bike from Saudis
http://www.bt-community.blogspot.com...nabi-adam.html
It called 'Prophet Adam bycicle'.

idk
04-30-2009, 04:24 PM
lets just walk lol :)

Mysterious Uk
04-30-2009, 04:56 PM
Just today a guy didn't look in his mirrors and attempted to chnge to my lane! lol i was directly next to him so he was going to crash right into the car.. Alhamdulillah, he realised in time and quickly swerved back to his lane. Honestly.. where is the common sense!?

nebula
04-30-2009, 05:00 PM
id rather have a elephant if anyone gets rude ill crush them and their horse :raging:

Mysterious Uk
04-30-2009, 05:02 PM
^ lol what a great attitude. Out my way or get crushed..

Muezzin
04-30-2009, 05:10 PM
Horses?

Camels?

This is the only form of land-based transport better than a car.

And people who text while driving make you go 'what a maroon'.

nebula
04-30-2009, 05:10 PM
lol id love to have 1 of those robots

Mysterious Uk
04-30-2009, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Horses?

Camels?

This is the only form of land-based transport better than a car.

And people who text while driving make you go 'what a maroon'.
Nahh looks expensive

aadil77
04-30-2009, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
id rather have a elephant if anyone gets rude ill crush them and their horse :raging:
Nah i'd rather have a tank, just crush any cars belonging to pricks then just sit back and wait till they come out to find a tin can sitting in their parking space.

and anyone trying stupid things on the road can taste a 80mm shell, or get tin canned :D

http://dummidumbwit.files.wordpress....09/03/t-72.jpg

BoredAgnostic
05-01-2009, 06:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M74j...layer_embedded

Haha, reminds me of one time I was in the car with my friend and he decided to be stupid and text someone while driving, had to pretty much slam on his brakes so he didn't crash into the other car ahead of him that stopped for the red light. Then he was like "I guess that's why they want to ban texting and drinking". *Facepalm*

I meet with many idiot drivers on the road, today this moron in front of me kept swerving on a highway with just two lanes and held up all the cars, if you switch from one lane he goes into it. I wanted to pull over get a sledgehammer and break his D*** skull, it wasn't until I got off the highway that I was finally able to rid myself of him, I felt like he must have been drunk, but the idiot was probably like the above idiot, just texting!
Northern Virginia drivers are supposedly notoriously bad drivers...heh..I think about 80% of them are either drugged-up, drunk, not paying attention, just excessively tired, or a combination all of them.

BoredAgnostic
05-02-2009, 05:40 AM
Er driving*

*Wonders why there's no edit option* :s

جوري
05-02-2009, 04:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BoredAgnostic
Er driving*

*Wonders why there's no edit option* :s
will magically appear on your fiftieth post :D

Yanal
05-02-2009, 04:43 PM
Hey I got a great idea,if you want to talk on the mobile you have to ride on a camel.

ardianto
05-02-2009, 04:51 PM
We can find idiot drivers like him in every where.
In my city, I have found another idiot driver who texting while driving. And I found many idiots who read a SMS (or even book) or made a phone call while driving.
Probably tomorow we will find an idiot who get a traffic accident causes by typping a laptop while driving. I am serious, in MTV's Pimp My Ride I seen they placing a laptop IN front passanger seat. But if the driver open the cover, the driver can reach and operate that laptop while driving. I found some car owners in my country placing a laptop in their car, following that TV program.

Yanal
05-02-2009, 04:54 PM
:sl:
Sometimes my dad makes a U turn and gets caught and fined :X. Stupid eh....

ardianto
05-02-2009, 05:22 PM
:sl:
Sometimes my dad makes a U turn and gets caught and fined :X. Stupid eh....
Caught and fined just because makes a U turn ? is it forbiden ?
Where was you dad did it ? on the street/road that forbiden to makes a U turn ? or on every street/road ? is that a traffic rules in Canada ?

I think I ask too much. :D

Yanal
05-02-2009, 05:26 PM
Yeah it's forbidden in Canada and it's dangerous.On the main road so...

ardianto
05-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Yeah it's forbidden in Canada and it's dangerous.On the main road so...
In Indonesia, except in a place that forbidden to make a U turn, you can make a U turn in every where.
Of course, that is dangerous an oftenly causing a fatal accident. Many people were died in those accidents, usually motorbike riders.

Grofica
05-03-2009, 12:18 PM
oh eeewwwwwwwww i know plenty of places where they still use horses tons...

the place where my mom lives (in the US) still has a hitching post in front of town hall... and i know a woman (when i was much younger) who got pulled over for being intoxicated on her horse... (and got a ticket)

in addtion to NOT operating a vehicle the closest house was over 3 miles away so its not an area with tons of traffic...

(keep in mind i am not promoting drinking but that is the funniest story about drinking and i happen to know its 100% true!)

ardianto
05-03-2009, 02:11 PM
I can't see the idiot driver video !

IbnAbdulHakim
05-03-2009, 02:52 PM
when im fasting i normally try to avoid driving.

its just not good for the temper !

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.