/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Living your life to the MAX

Jannah
04-30-2009, 12:29 PM
Salaam Alaikum wa rahmatullah habibtis!

My dearest beloved sisters its with the best intentions I would like you to succeed at the highest level.

I am a Personal Development Coach soon to be certified by Shaykh Muhammad Alshareef and I help people work towards being an amazing person with outstanding achievements by defining their goals and dreams and attaining them in the minimum possible time!

Personal Development is about breaking those internal limiting barriers, liberating yourself to be the best that you can be and achieve maximum success.

I myself have a personal development coach and even from my first session she helped me to:

1. Kick my excuses out the door!
2. Help me to clarify and understand what I really want and why?
3. Constant reminder of taking ACTION but not forget the secret weapon- dua to Allah.
4. She held me accountable for my actions and life.

Now its your turn!

Personal Development is an a new phenomena and to give you a taster of what it can do for you currently I am offering free (yes free!!) development sessions and I was wondering if any sisters on this forum is interested in availing this opportunity !! (spaces are limited)

Ive joined this forum as one of my main goals in life is to help you reach your true potential. Let ME help YOU!

What are people saying about personal development:

It is all about being outstanding: going for your goals and attaining them in the minimum possible time, seeing yourself for the amazing person you are and if you are not, the amazing person you can be, and working towards becoming that amazing person!"
-Sophie

Request your free complimentary session with me now- pm me with your name, telephone number and the best time to contact you.
We will talk about YOU and your life- where it is heading and I can teach you some techniques to help kick start them and get them done!

In the meantime why don't you visit www.discoverulife.com for more details on what Life coaching is all about.

If you know any other sisters who can benefit from these free sessions then please get them to contact me on liveyourdreams123@gmail.com or pm me asap.

Jazak Allah Khair- look forward to hearing from you soon and making those changes insha Allah !

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.