/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Feeling like theres no hope?

idk
04-30-2009, 02:10 PM
Lately, i been feeling like theres no hope, and i really dont care about what happens to me - where i used to care about my education, I just dont care at all anymore, i dont care about what i feel or what other people feel, and to be honest thats not a matter to worry about because i feel absolotely nothing.

And, lately, I've been feeling watched alot more, and when I am in the bathroom I feel completely overcome by shaitan, to the point where I cannot even think straight.

Funny, thought, but Ive always thought I was possesed, and nowadays when i hear quran or the athan, i feel uncomfortable from deep within.

:cry:
Help?

Salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
babynisa
04-30-2009, 02:26 PM
y dont u go c a mulvie or a islamic person and open up 2 dem, just read Quran, thats what i do when i feel lyk theres no hope, it takes me 4eva 2 actualy make the effort 2 read the Quran, but when i open it, i feel so much better, just make more effort in ur daily life, push ur self a little harder, lifes a test..! dont let others put u 2 the test good luck =)

noorseeker
04-30-2009, 02:35 PM
Are you depressed sister, lately ive been like that , i dont wanna do anything anymore,
but you have to snap out of it, its not healthy.

Yanal
04-30-2009, 02:35 PM
You might want to read the Quran before and after prayers and especially Fajr because Angels watch over you if you read the Quran in Fajr. If your in college and university you are (no offense) being foolishbecause either you are spending to much money which you don't care or your parents are and both way you lose your money which you couldve gave to charity and get some good deeds. But no,you wanted to study so your parents paid and now your not interested. Stay focus by thinking of what you couldve done with the money but what you did do.

If you have trouble praying,I would recommend you to read the English translation from the website below and look at the ayays explaining the punishments of he'll and joy of paradise and the five pillars to confirm your deen. Going to the local sister iman would be wise to do,explain your problem to her and she will do the best like we did to assist you during these hard times. May Allah help you find the right path.Ameen. Try this website I've been giving out http://www.quranexplorer.com

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ahmed_indian
04-30-2009, 04:19 PM
to be serious...may be you are possessed by jinn.

why not try ruqyah: http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/240/black%20magic

this life will pass away...then Hereafter arrives which is for eternity.

keep seeking Allah's help and forgiveness. once u land in Jannah...all worries will become history.

no matter how hard shaitan tell's u to leave practising Islam...be aware that he's ur enemy till death.

ardianto
04-30-2009, 04:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by idk
Funny, thought, but Ive always thought I was possesed, and nowadays when i hear quran or the athan, i feel uncomfortable from deep within.
I am watching you, you make several posts in a moment. That's good, you can thinking normaly.
You are not possesed by jinn, younger sister, but get a small deppresion.
You are in process to find a 'true identity'. That is usually happen to teenager. I guess, you are teenager, aren't you ?

idk
04-30-2009, 04:49 PM
Yeah, im a teenager. Thanks for the advice guys, but yeah i am down these days, no apparent reason.
Maybe its just hormones n stuff...

muslimah 4 life
04-30-2009, 05:03 PM
:sl:

Do more zikr and seek protection from the shaytaan through dua.
Speak to Allah, ask for help from Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.