/* */

PDA

View Full Version : You do not want to be eating this, yet we are!!

Mikayeel
04-30-2009, 07:22 PM
:sl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO0OS0kBDVs

i couldnt believe my eyes when i saw it+o(, yes yes our levels of saturated fats intake needs to go down!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
idk
04-30-2009, 07:30 PM
Gross. Im a health freak anyway, so I tend to stick to 5 a day and 10 glasses of water.
But I cant resist a packet of chips or a deep fried hot dog now n then.
And I guess its worse in the US, right?

Güven
04-30-2009, 07:32 PM
What kinda food has the most saturated fats?

Mikayeel
04-30-2009, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by idk
Gross. Im a health freak anyway, so I tend to stick to 5 a day and 10 glasses of water.
But I cant resist a packet of chips or a deep fried hot dog now n then.
And I guess its worse in the US, right?
yes much worse in the US. Thats good one more health freak in the forum :)

Uhm some chips(crisps) are much better than others, go for the ovenbaked ones, in the UK we have them so u should have them there aswell. They conain a tiny amount of saturated fat compared to the fried ones. They also taste very good!

but a deep fried hot dog now uhm, thats plain bad lol!

:w: :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mikayeel
04-30-2009, 07:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
What kinda food has the most saturated fats?
saturated fats are mainly animal(related) fats, but you need to avoid stuff like doner kebabs, cream, butter and esp ghee which is 99.9% fat! Palm/coconut oil is high in saturated fats but its a much healthier kind!

Güven
04-30-2009, 07:45 PM
Why you mentioned Doner kebab first ? :p

idk
04-30-2009, 09:17 PM
Lol the bro is probably drooling over doner kebab right now. Joking, may I add a few more to the list?

-Fries
-Burgers
-Fried chicken
-Fried anything ( yep, falafel included, believe it or not)
-CAKE (it almost killed me to admit that one lol)
-Bacon (hoping you dont eat it anyway though, people)
-Tacos, Burritos (Puh-lease dont eat these - unless you want swine flu as a side order)

You get the point, anyone can tell that a burger dripping with oil aint good for ya,
but an apple obviously is :skeleton:

Mikayeel
04-30-2009, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Why you mentioned Doner kebab first ? :p
lool! Cuz i know u turkish people, u just get the chance nd off u go eating doner haha :) U r the founders of the kebab after :p

Mikayeel
04-30-2009, 09:42 PM
Lol the bro is probably drooling over doner kebab right now. Joking, may I add a few more to the list?

-Fries
-Burgers
-Fried chicken
-Tacos, Burritos (Puh-lease dont eat these - unless you want swine flu as a side order)

You get the point, anyone can tell that a burger dripping with oil aint good for ya,
thnx for the list, yea its always the very tasty things that r the worst for the health :(

Güven
04-30-2009, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mikayeel
lool! Cuz i know u turkish people, u just get the chance nd off u go eating doner haha :) U r the founders of the kebab after :p

LOL seriously don't mess with our Doner Kebab! :p

IbnAbdulHakim
04-30-2009, 10:06 PM
YA MABOOD!!!!!!!

im gnna spread that advert nicely !

transition?
05-01-2009, 01:20 AM

-Fries
-Burgers
-Fried chicken

Lol Burritos? *faint* Noooooooo
Not Chipotle burritos. Those are filled with rice and vegetables and some chicken.

Yanal
05-01-2009, 01:41 AM
Mikayeel my partner:) long time...Im still a kid,let me eat.

Mikayeel
05-01-2009, 09:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Mikayeel my partner:) long time...Im still a kid,let me eat.
:w: little brother :) Ye it has been a long time hope u been good! haha still a kid... let u eat? :p

crayon
05-01-2009, 09:23 AM

-Fries
-Burgers
-Fried chicken

You just named a ton of things I love to eat...:><:
And there's nothing wrong with eating bacon, as long as it's beef bacon! Mmmm..

But yeah, that commercial is scary, subhanAllah at how amazing our bodies are, being able to deal with all that gunk constantly, for 70, 80 years, never getting any rest, having to fix itself all the time..Alhamdullilah for health.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.