/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Karma?

AnonymousPoster
04-30-2009, 09:23 PM
:sl:is it shirk to believe in karma? i mean when a muslim does something wrong the person gets punished if allah swt doesnt forgive him in the dunya, grave or akhira...i sometime say what goes around comes around is it haram to say that?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
05-01-2009, 12:19 AM
Well logically it is true and Islam states it. If you do bad to a person,Allah will do bad to you. If you need more information search on my threads till you find a thread called "The theory".

Yanal
05-01-2009, 12:53 AM
Here

ahmed_indian
05-02-2009, 11:00 AM
sins do have effect on our lives.

good deeds brings goodness and vice-versa if Allah do not forgive (may Allah forgive us all.Ameen).

but to think that Allah will make us an animal in re-birth on earth...thats wrong. its bidah and un-Islamic.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
05-03-2009, 03:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
:sl:is it shirk to believe in karma? i mean when a muslim does something wrong the person gets punished if allah swt doesnt forgive him in the dunya, grave or akhira...i sometime say what goes around comes around is it haram to say that?
Karma ?
If a person did something good and made a kindness at the past, that person will get a good life and happiness in the future.
And if a person did something wrong and made a sin in the past, that person will get a worse life and tragedy in the future. That is a 'Karma Law'.
And karma is a HINDU's concept. Not Islamic concept.

There is no karma in Islam. Of course, for a Muslim, believe in karma is shirk.

malayloveislam
05-03-2009, 03:51 PM
In Islam it is Kafarah... Not Karma.... Karma is believed by Buddhists who believe no G-d. They only believe living depends on their own self, they determine their own destiny.

doorster
05-03-2009, 04:02 PM
"Only those who choose Quran as their guide, and saheeh Sunnat e Rasul as their way of life are completely free of superstition; they may expect (and gain) a good life both in this world and the next." Adnan Oktar

wa salam alaikum

AnonymousPoster
05-04-2009, 07:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Karma ?
If a person did something good and made a kindness at the past, that person will get a good life and happiness in the future.
And if a person did something wrong and made a sin in the past, that person will get a worse life and tragedy in the future. That is a 'Karma Law'.
And karma is a HINDU's concept. Not Islamic concept.

There is no karma in Islam. Of course, for a Muslim, believe in karma is shirk.
But in Islam if you do something bad it will somehow come back to you whether is in this dunya or akhira, unless you repent. People suffer because of the sin they committed
So is it haram to say what goes around comes around?

ardianto
05-05-2009, 04:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
But in Islam if you do something bad it will somehow come back to you whether is in this dunya or akhira, unless you repent. People suffer because of the sin they committed
So is it haram to say what goes around comes around?
At first I must correcting my post. In Hindu that is Kamma, then adopted by Budhist as Karma.

There is a different concept of time between Islam, (also Christianity and Yudaism) in one side and Hinduism, Budhism in another side.
In Islam, time is a straight line. Life is run forward and never back again to the starting point.
In Hindu and Budhist, time is a circle. Life is run from starting point and back again to the starting point. After death, a human will birth again (reinkarnation) except some good people who can go to nirvana.
Because their concept of time is a circle, of course there is goes around comes around in their belief.

As a Muslim, if we did something bad in the past the get someting bad in the future, i.e, we stole someone else money and few years later someone else steal our money, that is not a punishment of our sin but warning to realize us. We must 'taubah' and dont repeat a same fault or we must pay that fault in akhira.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.