/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jamil's Story.

idk
05-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Jamil woke up feeling like a car wreck. His mouth felt like an unwashed carpet, and he seemed to be able to think of only one thing - he was wasted.
A text message beeped on his phone.

To: Jamie

Heavy night last night, bro. Still got some weed left over.
Dude, that was one live party.
Gotta Give Mo cred for holding one like that.
Din noe he had it in him.
N were the hell did all those girls come from?
They jus kept fallin out of the sky.
hahahahaha

'Jamie' managed a smile. TZ was a joker.

'Jamil. Jamil can I come in?'

Shoot. His mother was here. She couldnt see him like this. He was still in his levis and pink polo. Quickly, he downed some water and pulled the covers to his head.

'Ya habibi, I need you to help me today, please, please'. He knew why she had to plead. She was scared. Pshh, stupid woman. Why would he help her? What had she done for him, apart from try to keep him home and make him pray all day?

'Listen, its friday and youve gotta go mosque and we have guests. So get up please, yalla!'

He turned from her.
No. Go away man. Whats wrong with you? Go clean up yourself, your a woman, go do what your stupid culture tells you and cook and clean and whatever.

His mother shook her head sadly. She'd lost her son, she knew it. She longed for the days that he used run up and join his father in prayer, with his miniature prayer mat. But then he'd changed, he'd 'grown up' into a teenager. More like a monster.

Beep.

To: Jamie

Yo jamie, come down to Baz's place
Were gonna roll up a few zubbys and crack a few cans of lager.
Oh ,and play a few games.
Up 4 it?
dnt b l8 bro,
1.30, u got 20 mins.

Suddenly, Jamil heard the athan.
For a fleeting moment, he felt something in him, a shadow of the boy he used to be.
No, the boy his mom wanted him to be.
And his father. Just thinking of his father made him furious.

At Baz's House....

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaamieee Myyy mannnn!
Sup Mo. You still got the nerve to come here after that wild party u had?
Shut up. Here. Catch.
Thanks. U know...I was thinking, maybe we should go down the mosque today.

TZ Snorted.

hahahha ! Joker. Stop with your mosque jokes. You make me laugh.
Nah Im serious.
*Baz narrows his eyes*
Listen. Youre either here, with us, living your life, or youre there, with them, praying and whatever other things they do. Dude, why would you wanna give this away for that?
And if you do, then dont ever come back here beggin for crack cuz i will crack your head.
Understand? I risk my life providing u with this stuff. And u repay me by suggesting stupid ideas? Get a life.

Suddenly, they hear voices outside.
Music shakes the street, and a guy in a suit slides smoothly out of his shiny black lamborghini gallardo.
Someone hammers at the door.

Let me in, Baz.

Baz jumps up.

Idiots. Dont stare, move, hide the stuff, come on, move it girlies!

I know your in there. And this time youre not getting out alive.

TBC....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sahabiyaat
05-02-2009, 07:03 PM
interesting stuff.
lukn fwd to part 2!

idk
05-02-2009, 07:36 PM
The Boys moved like clowns, falling all over the place.

They had never expected this to happen.

Baz, Stupid Baz, Jamil thought angrily.

Suddenly, he repressed a laugh. Baz, what a stupid name. He knew that Baz's name was Basil, and that he was no less of a born muslim than Jamil was. Except he'd ran away from home and now lived in a dirty flat on a dirty estate, living a dirty life.

And TZ...well, no one knew anything about him.

Mo, well, he of course, was called mohammed. Jamil's top lip curled as he thought of how Mo should be the last person on earth to be called after a prophet.

MOVE JAMIE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? DONT STAND THERE, MOVE. WE HAVE TO CLIMB OUT OF THE OTHER WINDOW, LEAVE, NOW, AHEAD OF ME. THE OTHERS HAVE ALL GONE. GET OUT BEFORE WERE DEAD.

Jamil didnt know what to do. Part of him wanted to run with his friends, feel like part of a pack again. But another part wanted to die, to stop living this pointless life that lead to nowhere.

Suddenly, he knew what to do. He needed guidance, and right now, he couldnt wait.
He didnt remember how to pray, but he knew how to ask for help. Common sense.

He Dropped to his knees and lifted his hands upwards, to the heavens.

Ya Allah. He whispered, feeling ashamed to be asking help of allah, after disobeying him for so long, after fighting a battle against him, and of course, losing.

Ya Allah, I know that my tongue is not worthy of these words, but please show me which way to go, which path to take, I am alone right now save from you, and one breath away from death. Ya allah...

He had been getting worked up inside, but suddenly, he found himself speechless, breathless, and washed over by emotion. Uncontrollable tears shook him and made him unable to continue, but he knew that the one he was supplicating to knew what he wouldve said without him saying it, and he felt like he had found the missing piece of his puzzle.

Baz, Im coming to kill you, ive broken down your crappy door and im about to shoot you, you dog.

Jamil was stuck. His so called friends had left him.
He didnt care about them anyway.

Ya allah, one last thing ... save me from death, now that ive just discovered life.

Police sirens rounded in the distance, They were getting closer.

Baz, ill leave you this time, but I EXPECT THE MONEY FOR THE STUFF TONIGHT AT OUR USUAL PLACE, BE THERE. REMEMBER, 10K YOU OWE ME.

A smile played on Jamil's lips, and he whispered his thanks to Allah.

Now, how would he break it to his parents...

To be continued.

Sabahiyat, thanks for your interest

ill keep writing for you lol x

Yanal
05-02-2009, 07:55 PM
Nice story is it true?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sahabiyaat
05-02-2009, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by idk

Sabahiyat, thanks for your interest

ill keep writing for you lol x
aww:D thank u my darling !

love it!

plz do continue.

idk
05-02-2009, 08:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Nice story is it true?
Nahhhhh Sorry imsad

But i know its definately happend i mean how long has this world been around n how many people one of them must have gone thru this.

:><:

Fanks Sis Dnt stop readinn

x

The Ruler
05-02-2009, 09:53 PM
It's kind of hard to follow without the punctuation, but I suppose it adds to the 'gangster' feel of the story.

Have you decided on the ending? Can we have some major death? ^_^

idk
05-03-2009, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
It's kind of hard to follow without the punctuation, but I suppose it adds to the 'gangster' feel of the story.

Have you decided on the ending? Can we have some major death? ^_^
Actually...I havent. I just make it up as i go lol.
Yhyh Death, Luuurrve, marriage, etc etc.

The usual :rollseyes

idk
05-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Part 3 .

Jamil felt intoxicated. Not the kind of intoxicated where he had smoked one too many spliffs or drunk too much beer.

This was a peaceful, dreamlike kind of intoxication, the kind where you feel on top of the world. This was what some people described love to be like, but this was stronger than mortal love, this was his sudden, newfound love for his creator.

Jamil could hardly believe how fast things had happened - like a bullet fired from a gun, he had come here to get wasted with his boys, had been near to death, and then suddenly felt more alive than ever before.

Suddenly, he felt a hard thump on his shoulder.

JJ U WASTEMAN ! WE THOUGHT U WAS DEAD, I SWEARDOWN U SCARED US. Raah how comes ur alive? Do u know who that was? That guy owns a marijuana plantation n he sells Baz all the bags he uses to make a living. But Baz has been avoiding him and dats why he came 2 Baz's place. See if he wasnt gonna kill us he wud neva step inside our hood, dat guy has killed befo' n he aint shook (scared) to do it again!

Jamil's eyes we cold as stone as he turned to face his lifelong friend, who really wasnt a friend at all. Jamil remembered all the times Mo had dissed his parents, all the times Mo had dissed the deen, all the times he'd stood him up, stolen his money, spread crap about him. All the countless things he'd done. Anger welled inside him, and it took all Jamil's strength not to mess up Mo's face.

Listen, I dont want anything to do with you guys, ok? Stay away from me, I want to change everything, and I dont want you guys coming back to remind me of how I used to be. Mo, its over ok, and if I was you I'd walk with me to the mosque before its too late Bro. Did you see how close we came to death then? And what if we'd died? Youre not even 1% muslim, in fact, if there was a opposite you would be one. Im wasting my breath init?

Mo sneered. How dare Jamie start all this crap? Who did he think he was? Mo never liked him anyway. He was too gay and girly and disgraced them all the time anyway with his sudden 'holy' moods.

Youre acting like were married. ITS OVER! Know what, no one cares where you go. Mosque? Have a laugh bro. And we wernt gonna die, you were just bieng a prick and wanted to commit suicide. Im out, and i got a head screwed on my shoulders so i aint gonna die anytime soon. Traitor.

Mo partly turned around, and then turned back around and spat at Jamil's shoes. And with that, he was gone.

Jamil walked on, and just as he got to the end of the street, he heard a gunshot, caught a glimpse of the black lambo, and saw Mohammed's body on the pavement, bleeding and dying, blood bubbling out of his mouth, trying to get up again, and failing painfully.

Tears sprung to Jamil's eyes, and he felt his feet run towards the end of the street.

MOHAMMED! MO! Jamil knelt at his friends side and picked up his head, trying to find the wound. Quickly, he pulled out his phone, and then saw his friend on the brink of death. He put his phone down, and remembered something.
Mo, listen. Youre not gonna make it. Say these words, I know you cant talk, but say it in your heart. Its your final chance. OK, say LA ILLAHA ILLA ALLAH.

Mo shook his head, and tried again to get up, not accepting his death. In his mind, images of his life flashed by, and he knew that he had been wrong. But it was too late now, and he could hear nothing, only see the blurred image of a man, a boy...or was it a girl? What he saw next terrified him, and Jamil could see his eyes glaze over, and suddenly, he sat back on his ankles and found that he couldnt cry.

And with one last gurgle, Mohammed lay still, his eyes cold and unseeing, and Jamil knew it was all over.

To be continued ..

Yanal
05-03-2009, 06:05 PM
:sl:
If he had said it....he wouldve been accepted in heaven.

idk
05-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Lol wud he tho? He was almost dead.

Thats like cheating.

Yanal
05-03-2009, 06:33 PM
Whats the use of trying? He shouldve considering he did so many bad things to Jamik that he couldn't listen to him in his death bed...
Excellent story though.

idk
05-04-2009, 01:10 PM
Half of part 3...

Jamil felt like he had aged years since last when, he had been dancing drunkenly, stumbling around everywhere and finally crawling back home and collapsing on his bed at 6 am.

Tears sprung to his eyes. So he had seen how people died and how people killed, how death was more certain than life, and looking down at Mo's stone cold face, stuck in a terrified and terrifying expression, had realized how he, too, couldve been killed, how it couldve been him lying there, and how now, there was nothing he could do to help his friend. He raised his hands to pray anyway, just in case maybe, it would make a difference.

YA ALLAH, Jamil sobbed, YA ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON MY FRIEND, FOR EVEN THOUGH HE WAS DISOBEDIANT AND PROUD, HE BELIEVED IN YOUR ONENESS, YA ALLAH, PLEASE SAVE HIM FROM HELL.

And then Jamil carried Mo, him being muscular, tall and well built and Mohammed having a skinny frame. He held his breath in and bit his tongue so as not to cry. His family would not take it easily, so he had to be the man.

Mo's sister answered the door, and for a brief nanosecond Jamil was surprised at how beautiful she was. No, he wasnt like that anymore. He lowered his gaze and cleared his throat.

Asalamu alaykum. Mohamed was...he was...martyred earlier..la illaha illa allah, ukhti. I-i-inshallah Allah will grant him Jannah....

But was he? He had not even died a proper muslim. His sister looked away, remembering how her brother despised and bullied her when he was alive. Then she had flashbacks of happy days playing in the sea, watching cartoons, fighting over the last cookie, sneaking sweets to their room before dinner so mummy wouldnt find out, and she couldnt stop the tears from coming. They seemed to be determind to keep flowing, and she felt her mouth suddenly sticky, in an O shape.

Jamil looked painfully embarassed, but sad as well.

La hawla wa la quwata illa billah. Ya allah, ya allah, please forgive my brother. Jamil, thank you so much, its very kind of you to come here. Come in, please. Help me to break it to my mother.

She fixed her hijab and showed Jamil in, making sure she walked behind, and she was surprised to find his gaze lowered. Jamil was usually a huuuge flirt, she had seen him with her friends - maybe it was his friend's death - or had she heard him mention Allah's name?

She made her way upstairs to wake her sleeping mother.

Ummi, Ummi, before I tell you, will you say that you forgive Mohammed and pray for Allah to grant him Jannah? I know he did some bad, ummi, but please, he needs it.

Her mother smiled. Since when did Ma'ha and Mohammed get on this well? She was glad, maybe her son had righted himself.

Well of course, baby. Yes, i forgive him, and ya allah please grant all my children Jannah and forgive their sins, ameen.

Ma'ha smiled gravely. At least this would benefit Mohammed somehow.

Ummi, hes been killed. May allah forgive him and us, and re unite us in Jannah, inshallah. Her voice wobbled. She turned away, and saw her mothers eyes lose their glow, and saw her head fall back against the pillow.

UMMMIIIII! she shrieked. Quickly, she splashed water on her face and help her mother's head up, and she was revived.

La ilaha illah allah. Please go and ring the masjid Ma'ha, so they will pray over his janazah, and bury him tomorrow, inshallah.

is it just me or is this story going sooo slow lol ? what can i do to speed it up?

Na7lah
05-04-2009, 02:58 PM
is it just me or is this story going sooo slow lol ? what can i do to speed it up?

It's just you i guess, I think it's really great so far, and the pace is perfect! :)
lol i just had some flashbacks to when i use to write stories, maybe i'll start again this summer,

post up the next part soon!

idk
05-05-2009, 06:31 PM
Part 3 - second half..

Two Years Later...

Asalamu-alaykum, ummi. Im back! Mum, theres something important I wanna talk to you about...

Habibi, go ahead. Wait, before you do, put the groceries away, please.

Jamil laughed and kissed his mother's gently furrowed forehead.

Sure mum, anything for you

Jamil quickly put the ice-cream in freezer, the spices in the cupboard and the fruit and veg in the fridge.

Done, now mumma please sit down cuz this is gonna be...loooong!

Gosh, i never thought boys fancied heart to hearts with their mums

Jamil Groaned.

Mum, I'm 22, and its sunnah to marry young..so I thought, you know, maybe...ehmm...

For some reason, Jamil suddenly felt a bit awkward and embarassed.

Oh honey, how sweet...yes, I do think you should...and I know just the right girl...

Ehhhh...mum, i have someone in mind...ill take you round there right now if you like..

Suddenly, he got a text message on his phone.

To: Jamie.

Were gonna kill u tr8r
We nw u betrayd uz. U r da reason mo is ded. Shame doe he was a tru 1.

Jamil drew in his breath...why couldnt they just leave him alone and get a life? He wasnt scared, more like mildly annoyed.
Anyway, he had places to go, people to see.

20 minutes later...

It felt weird stepping in Mohamed's house without him there, felt weird saying salams to his family and keeping his gaze lowered.

Salamlaykum Ma'ha habibti! Hows your mum? Oh honey you're beautiful...god am gonna get all sentimental now...I cant believe it

Believe what?

Your going to get..

MUM! SHHHH! youre gonna get ...a ... uh...dollar! See

Jamil felt like an idiot. Why didnt he want her to know? He produced a dollar out of his pocket and smiled shyly.

My mom gets sentimental about acts of kindness like...

Giving money to the poor?, Ma'ha said cuttingly, giving him a withering glare, then turning to his mother.

Aunty, please come in! Lemme Make some tea...let Jamil stay with uncle, hes here today!

Ok sweetie...listen, I wanna talk to you about Jamil..

Ma'ha's mind whirred...what about him? He was a druggie? He was her brother's best friend? He was a flirt? HEY! thats it..could he..possibly.. want to marry her? But surely, he wouldnt do it this way...Jamil was the type to go out with you for three years, break your heart, ring you back up and ask you to dinner, and then randomly pull out a stolen ring and ask you to say I do.
And, all this time, he would either be:

A) DRUNK.
B) STONED.
C) BOTH!

Subhanallah. She shook her head. Well, if he had changed the way he rolled and turned into a decent guy...he was kinda cute...NOT THAT SHE'D NOTICED! She wrinkled her forehead and poured the tea.

When she returned to the sitting room, her mother looked ecstatic. And Jamil's mother was crying. Oh God, she had been right.
She felt herself go pink and tried to act as if she didnt have a clue.

Eh....How many sugars, mum?

OH SWEETHEART! , Her mother stood up and smothered her in kisses CONGRATS, CONGRATULATIONS BABY! YOURE GETTING MARRRRRR-HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDD!. Her mother did the egyptian zagroota (which was really noisy) and clapped her hands delightedly. Ma'ha felt bewildered. Should she be happy...

Mum, has Jamil..you know..gotten better

OH YES HONEY, HES A PERFECT MUSLIM! MASHALLAH!
LETS CALL THE SHEIKH RIGHT NOW! GIVE ME MY PHONE SWEETIE!

So the sheikh was called, they got married...and lived happily everly after.

But between that and now, theres alot of tests n trials...

so watch for part 4 :)

The Ruler
05-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Actually...I havent. I just make it up as i go lol.
Yhyh Death, Luuurrve, marriage, etc etc.
Can we have the first but not the other two? =_=

Na7lah
05-06-2009, 03:12 PM
So the sheikh was called, they got married...and lived happily everly after.

But between that and now, theres alot of tests n trials...

so watch for part 4

hope you dnt mind some critique :-[ the beginning of this chapter was really nice, but the end kind of ended suddenly you know? between where he proposes and where she accepts you can add a lot of detail, like did they have a meeting to get to know each other? what was going on through her mind? Jamil was a bad boy before, how can her parents be sure that he's changed now? maybe you can write about how he tries his best to proove that to them

and another thing, his former friends had sent him a threat, does anything come out of it?

I'm looking foward to the next part :)

idk
05-06-2009, 05:48 PM
loool okk sis just that i thought u guys wud get bored of sooo much info.

illl add some more ;) I know u sisters love all the lil romantic details loools.

:P

besides, the threat was gnna show up agen, no worries ;)

The Ruler
05-06-2009, 05:50 PM
illl add some more ;) i know u sisters love all the lil romantic details loools.
No. =_=

Mujahidah4Allah
05-06-2009, 06:37 PM

first when i saw the thread title i thought 'who's Jamil' now i know ... really good sis mashaAllah... unfortunately things like this do happen ...post part 4 quick :D

I think sis 'The Ruler' wants more action noh?

wa/salam

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-06-2009, 09:31 PM

mashaAllah this is great. we got another talented writer on LI mashaAllah :)
Waiting for more!

MORE MORE MORE! lol :D

:w:

Faith.
05-06-2009, 09:39 PM
Masha 'Allah Great story so far sis..
Keep the parts coming..:D

idk
05-06-2009, 09:43 PM
Yaay ! Glad u guys like it!
Got tha day off skl 2mora, so ill be writing loads then

Take care x

Na7lah
05-06-2009, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven

mashaAllah this is great. we got another talented writer on LI mashaAllah :)
Waiting for more!

MORE MORE MORE! lol :D

:w:
lol alhamdulillah i dnt hav to deal with that more more more buisiness ;D my sister's writing a story now, i've lost my writing abilities *or mayb i'm too lazy* lol

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-07-2009, 01:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Na7lah
lol alhamdulillah i dnt hav to deal with that more more more buisiness ;D my sister's writing a story now, i've lost my writing abilities *or mayb i'm too lazy* lol
Lol hehe u smarty pants, u caught up on me saying that hehe :p I said it on purpose, hoping someone would take notice of the more more thing ;D MashaAllah, ur so cute :p :wub:

Honestly ur stories were lovely mashaAllah. Ill be waitin on ur sisters story, inshaAllah :D

Na7lah
05-07-2009, 06:45 PM
Lol hehe u smarty pants, u caught up on me saying that hehe :p I said it on purpose, hoping someone would take notice of the more more thing ;D MashaAllah, ur so cute :p :wub:

Honestly ur stories were lovely mashaAllah. Ill be waitin on ur sisters story, inshaAllah :D
u can keep up with hers here http://literary-journey.blogspot.com/ :)

Lol hehe u smarty pants, u caught up on me saying that hehe :p I said it on purpose, hoping someone would take notice of the more more thing
lol :p

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-07-2009, 06:55 PM
lol ok sis mashaAllah. this will keep me entertained. JazakAllah Khair :wub:

idk
05-07-2009, 10:09 PM
I was so whacked today, that i jus couldnt bring ma self to do it. Tomorrow ill make it extra good jus 2 make it up 2 u

Take care y'all (=

GreyKode
05-07-2009, 10:34 PM
WOW! great story:thumbs_up , try to work on the punctuation though.

idk
05-08-2009, 10:01 AM
lool i didnt bother with punctuation cuz i did the colors..so u noe

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-08-2009, 02:27 PM
I'm sure sis idk has great punctuation..she's just taking the easy way out ;D
Will be waiting sis :)

idk
05-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Hmppph! Yeaah..

PART 4 IS SOO HERE .. keep waitin...post it up in a few mins inshallah

Yanal
05-08-2009, 02:35 PM
MashAllah excellent story,dangit I have to go to school in a few minutes.....

Pen Marks
05-08-2009, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Na7lah
No you didn't lose your writing abilities, you're just lazy.

This is a really nice story :thumbs_up

idk
05-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Punctuation as requested :P

'Mum...hang on a sec. I know your excited...'

'excited?!!!! habibti, ya allah, this is the happiest thing since I got married!' Ma'ha's Mom Yelled.

'Uhm, Shireen, Honey, slow down. I think Ma'ha's got something to say..'

Well Nah...Ma'ha thought. What was wrong with her lately? Since when had she turned into such a...urghh!

'Ummi, I think me and Jamil need to talk first..its halal for him to kinda, interview me...im not sure if were gonna click. I need to make sure of a few things...'

'Course, hunny. But I have to be there, you know, to make sure. We'll call him in, and you can talk ' a smile broke out on Shireen's aged face. This was bliss...every cloud has a silver lining, but this cloud, this little cloud here, had a lining of gold. Tears threatened to embarass her, she wasnt one to cry easily, and she blinked them back.

Ma'ha's face became beetroot red. Thank god her mom was gonna be there.

'Uhm....sure. Ill...go, eh, call him?'

Ma'ha heard them call out their approval as she hurriedly ran upstairs to check herself..quickly, she reapplied her gloss and fixed her hair and made sure her nose wasnt shiny..then she stole downstairs and crept into the living room like a cat, hoping he wouldnt notice her...in fact, she hadnt noticed, but, she had her eyes squeezed tight shut!

'Aw..ehm, hey! Didnt see you there babe...I MEAN, stakfirullah...i..didnt..know'

Gosh, why was he such being such a god darned idiot?
He had seemed to lose his ability to talk to girls cooly..wait, this wasnt a girl, this was the girl...which made it all the more scarier...but hey, she looked like she'd just seen a jinn!

Ma'has uncle, Husam, was mortifieeeeeed! Yeah, sure he was ancient, but right now, he felt like a teenager who was being left out of a conversation...haha ,what was that thing he used to say...its an A, B conversation...C yourself out..he laughed out loud suddenly.

Dammit!

'UNCLE!' Ma'ha yelled. Why had she just yelled it anyway? Cuz it was so sudden...or maybe cuz she was relieved. 'Whats funny?'

'Nothing, baby, nothing. Now what did you want?'

'She wanted me...ehh..right?' Jamil felt his palms go kinda sweaty. WHY????? K, maybe a little bit of the flirt factor could be used here...he had to win this woman!

'Yeah...lets go to the other room...NO, I MEAN,, my mums there....' She looked up accidently for the first time and met Jamil's eyes. For a moment she felt like an electric current surged up her and she had to touch her head to make sure her hair wasnt standing on end, which, for some reason, made Jamil laugh. He got up and towered over her, and she melted like a snowman in Mexico.

'You go..f-first. B-be my guest!' She gestured towards the door and Jamil was now definately sure that she liked him..and he liked her! Couldnt be easier, right? Women. He rolled his eyes and stopped at the kitchen door.

He laughed sheepishly.
'Eh...Ladies first! You get it over with and stuff and I'll come and say my grand speech laters...yeh?'

'Nice try...p-please go in.'

Jamil felt his heart skip a beat. God she was gorgeous. Floor, floor, floor!
Aww, bless, she was shy!
Mashallah, she was such a lady. He doubted she had even looked at another guy. Perfecto.

Inside, they both took a seat, facing each other (WHY, they both thought) and their mums sat at the end of the table, pretending they werent listening.

'So, Uhhh...Wait a sec, I dont even know your name. Mines Jamil...Obviously'

D'OH! He kicked himself under the table.

Cute, Ma'ha thought. He thought of her first. Suddenly, she felt comfortable and confident. They were meant to be, destiny, this is what Allah wanted, so she might as well go along with it. She knew he'd changed..she could just feel it, he radiated it.

'Im Ma'ha...I guess we better get started then..ehm...So, why did you wanna marry me?'

'Cuz your sweet...and my best friends sister...may allah rest his soul, and religious and...welll...your kinda really beautiful. Mashllah. I wasnt flirting by the way, jus telling the truth.'

He couldnt resist!

Ok all i can manage for now..more later...

:) Enjoy :P

Pen Marks
05-08-2009, 03:13 PM

aw that was cute!

Na7lah
05-08-2009, 04:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mu'minah421
No you didn't lose your writing abilities, you're just lazy.

This is a really nice story :thumbs_up
:mmokay: :rollseyes

this chapter was adorable lol :D

idk
05-08-2009, 04:45 PM
AW THANKKKS lol i ran out of convo for them so i decided to leave it for now...u can read the rest of it later..

thanksss alll xx

Mujahidah4Allah
05-08-2009, 05:48 PM

nice ... haha a realllllyyy girrrly convo if you get me? hmmm i wonder if they're going to do istikhaarah ...

wa/salam

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-08-2009, 10:08 PM
looooooool that was so cute :statisfie pretty mushy too ;D

Ty sis :wub:

Yanal
05-09-2009, 02:04 AM
Nice one sister I really like this please continue for long time inshAllah.

Mujahidah4Allah
05-09-2009, 09:13 AM
looooooool that was so cute :statisfie pretty mushy too ;D

Ty sis :wub:
yah i wanted to say mushy/moochy but didnt know if i should mention it...

wa/salam

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-09-2009, 02:58 PM
loool :x Well I said it ahah :/

Yanal
05-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Any other parts coming today?

idk
05-09-2009, 09:45 PM
lol now that u mention it...maybe (:

Ill round off the moochy/smoochy/mushy/sweet/adorable chapter n den get on to the rest of the action...

Next post inshallah :P

Yanal
05-09-2009, 09:47 PM
MashAllah!

idk
05-09-2009, 10:03 PM
Ma'ha smiled gracefully. People told her she was beautiful alot; - mainly aunties, but then, in reality, she actually was. Being half arab and half caucasian, she had the best of both worlds - colored eyes and fair (ish) hair.
She never seemed to get a blemish, or gain any excess weight. Yeah, she was pretty much, in a nutshell, by human standards, perfect and the kind of girl people loved to hate, but just couldnt bring themselves to do it, on account of her being sweeter than cotton candy. And Jamil, well, to be honest, its a bit ironic that he had chiselled features, tousled dark hait, broad shoulders and was just the right weight.
So, appearance-wise, they were made for each other.

'Hey, thanks, thats sweet. Anyway, tell me more about you, Jamil.
What do you like to do? What are you all about? What do you wanna do in the future? Ya know.'
A sheepish smile broke out on her face.

Jamil pushed back his hair and felt himself break a sweat. Darn, he hadnt expected all this...questoning.
'Whoa, slow down' he laughed 'Well. Im Jamil, 22, bred, born and raised in London..I used to be a , you know, badman, but now im a goodman. Hahah. Okay that was lame. Anyway, im a good guy, dont worry...I came to ask your hand for the sake of Allah, cuz you know, i aint gettin any younger! I love to work out, shallow as it sounds and Im learning quran, I like ps3...we'll defo have that in our house and i will so beat you! Not that Im a wife beater... i would never touch you!

Ma'ha nodded and laughed inwardly. God, he was sooooo cute! He just couldnt stop talking. Like her lil cousin. Hahah.

'Great.' One more question. 'What do you work as?'

'Well. Cuz i was so bad I never really worked, but i got the qualifications and inshallah Im hoping to go into business.'

all i could do for today, folks sorry!

Yanal
05-09-2009, 10:06 PM
MashAllah nice one,its ok if thats all you got for today.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-10-2009, 01:28 AM
lool short and sweet, nice :D

ty sis :wub:

Yanal
05-10-2009, 08:44 AM
Will it be OK with you if I give you a little suggestion? Where's the pain of losing a son/mother/friend?

idk
05-10-2009, 08:59 AM
lol he wasnt all that nice so you know...oh, maybe i could change it so its, like, 1 year later rather than 1 week later. lol ill write way more in a min inshallah b4 breakfast (:

Yanal
05-10-2009, 09:03 AM
Ok,haha it's two in the morning here.

idk
05-10-2009, 09:04 AM
WOWWWW! Go to bed young man lool!
Seriousely ur eyes will fall off...pop out..whatever.
Anyway rest of part 4 cominnn up :)

Yanal
05-10-2009, 09:10 AM
I just woke up all of a sudden and refuse to sleep till part 4.

idk
05-10-2009, 09:49 AM
'Sweet..So, i guess I should tell YOU about ME. Im Ma'ha, im 21, I love swimming, sketching, shopping and cooking, i guess. But I work as well...Im a nurse in the big hospital...' She finished off. That was it, she thought. She looked up and saw that Jamil was mesmerised by her. He hadnt even realised she'd finished talking. She blushed and smiled at him.

Wha-wha? Jamil fell back down to planet earth. What was that sound...his phone!
He looked at the caller ID and saw it was witheld.

'W-wait, excuse me a sec.' He smiled and winked at Ma'ha and nodded to the aunties and then dashed outside. This was gonna be some heated conversation.

'Son of a B*tch!' The voice on the other end spat.

'Listen, back off. Im not the kind of guy you wanna mess about with. I didnt get Mo killed. I practically almost got myself killed in saving him. So please, come out of your own backside for a bit and live in the real world, woman!'

'Your a dirty skank. Your marrying your dead friends sister! Boy, are you sick or what? That doesnt matter. We called up to tell you to keep out of our hood, otherwise you wont see your haha, wife again.' The voice, who Jamil now recognized as Baz, laughed manically. God, he was such an A hole.

Jamil hung up. Waste of time. He turned around and sat on the wall, looking at the setting sun. Why did they have to ruin one of the best days of his life?!

'Beautiful, isnt it?'

He jumped.

'Whoa, yea! Dont scare me like that...and who's beautiful..your or the view?'

'You're so cheesy...but its sweet. Come inside, hun...aunties are waiting, ha. Yea, and my uncle is a sheikh, so i guess we could do the whole thing now...mind you I still want a wedding...'
She added the last bit hurriedly, just in case he thought he could get out of her fairytale princess wedding.

Jamil smiled and swung his legs boyishly on the wall.

'But of course...I'll give you just the princess wedding you've always dreamed of... ' he whispered.

Ma'ha cleared her throat and smiled adorably. She shivered.

'Cold..? Have my jacket..oh, we better go inside. Come on, babydoll. That way.'

They headed indoors, where the aunties and uncle waited for them. Suddenly the house erupted in noise, the aunties crying, the uncle screaming at the aunties to stop crying, Jamil looking unresistably , cutely bewildered.

Twenty minutes later, Jamil And Ma'ha were officialy, married.

Jamil swept her up in his arms and was about to kiss her...and then put her back down and cleared his throat, after realising that everyones eyes were about the size of saucers...

'So, i guess we'll go home hunting tomorrow, yeah? I've, ehm, got to go now angel, but I'll ring you later, now that I can, and say goodnight, yeah? And, you'll get your dream wedding, dont you worry.'

He tenderly kissed her cheek and looked her in the eyes, knowing that she was about to explode of emotion. Which is why he should leave.

'Come on sweetie...You ready to drive home? Lets go. Thank you so much Shireen, your a star!' Jamil's mother wiped a tear and hugged Shireen, and then seemingly, floated out of the door.

Shireen followed her and made 'yalla yalla' signals to uncle. So they left too.

'Babe, I want you to look after yourself, yes? Now that were together, dont ever let me do anything to you you dont want. And if I ever wrong you, feel free to box my face' He laughed and she joined in.

'Mmm..I-I love you. I guess. You look after yourself to, dont do anything stupid, cuz imma look after you, more than youre gonna look after me. Your so cute, you jus make me wanna give you a popsicle and pat you on the head.'

Jamil's dark eyes twinkled.

'Sure. I love popsicles. Habibi, my mum's waiting, so i better go...I dont wanna leave you, but thats whats gonna happen. Goodnight, and I'll ring you later, yep?
Listen, I love you so much, dont ever forget that, yeah?'

He gently put his finger on her lips, turned his head to one side and smiled at her, but not with his lips, with his entire face, his eyes, his whole body seemed to smile.

Ma'ha melted into submission.

'Night...I wont...forget, i mean.'

He gently let her go and then walked out into the night, turning back one last time and then leaving.

Looool this was even mushier....K tomorrow they'll go home hunting, lol ^^

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Dang....mad mushy :-[. Dude it shyed me up! LOL :x

Ty sis :statisfie

Yanal
05-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Very nice,I like that.

idk
05-10-2009, 05:14 PM
Action next chapter ^^ loool sis!

Yanal
05-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Is it going to be like Mos friends attacking Jamil?

idk
05-10-2009, 05:22 PM
My lips r sealed...but i cn tell u it will b like, waaaay more exciting then that, lol.

Yanal
05-10-2009, 05:27 PM
When?*gets hyped*

Mujahidah4Allah
05-10-2009, 05:27 PM
okay lets get some action now... that was reallllly mushy lol

wa/salam

idk
05-10-2009, 05:56 PM
loool yh the story is begging for a death, no?

Dnt worry, Alpha, all will be revealed in good tym...

Clue:

All will not end happily ever after.

Yanal
05-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Ok, Im going to eat breakfast/brunch/lunch and when I come back......

Mujahidah4Allah
05-10-2009, 06:06 PM
loool yh the story is begging for a death, no?

Clue:

All will not end happily ever after.

i dont know which smiley to put :ooh: or :Evil: let me guess she's going to be pregnant and he's going to die hehe

wa/salam

idk
05-10-2009, 06:13 PM
^^ awww u totally guessed it all!

Lol naaah what do u take this for, a disney movie :P

lifes more complicated than that.

5th part is so comin up so get ready y'all
^^

Mujahidah4Allah
05-10-2009, 06:18 PM
lol kk i/we'll be waiting ... its just there a Jamil in another story and it ended like that lol

wa/salam

idk
05-10-2009, 06:41 PM
And then he woke up and it was all a dream.

not really lol post the nxt part in a sec<-

Mujahidah4Allah
05-10-2009, 06:44 PM
^ is that the next part? seriously?!

wa/salam

idk
05-10-2009, 06:45 PM
loool haha no theres a lil arrow highlight before that.

Mujahidah4Allah
05-10-2009, 06:47 PM
kk sorry my blind ... he..

wa/salam

idk
05-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Next Day, Jamil woke up feeling like his heart had grown a pair of wings n taken flight.
He smiled, something he never used to do in the morning...every morning used to be a disaster, every day felt nastier than the last. He remembered the days when the only happiness he ever got was from the venom of a needle. Some messed up sh*t.

He thought of his upcoming wedding. How much should he spend? Five grand tops, he thought. He would hire her a limo to drop her off..he had to make it special!
He threw back the covers and got dressed, then kissed his mum goodbye and went to pick up Ma'ha to go home hunting.

Growing up in an estate, Jamil knew that he wanted his kids to grow up anywhere but a block of flats...so they would find a home.

Before Jamil's father died tragically, he had left Jamil and his mother his life's savings - a mighty 7 digit number - but they rarely touched them, his mother insisting they will only be used come the time Jamil needed them for the sake of building a family - other than that, she worked sometimes, and Jamil now had a job offer in the business industry.

'Alhamdulilah.' He felt tears almost well up in his eyes. He'd been saved by his lord, out of his love and mercy.

7.pm, later that day, in Halal Nandos.

'Jamil, I jus wanna say how happy I am that you picked me...I mean, im kinda totally sure you're gonna make the perfect Dad...and we picked a gorgeous house. '

This was the truth. Ma'ha loved their new semi-terraced house in the heart of London. She was sure their kids would have the best upbringing there.

IM SO SORRY I COULDNT FINISH THE REST I RLLY HAD 2 GO :/ LOOL MY MUM PRACTICALLY PULLD ME OF THE THING...
SORRY TO DISAPOINT :(

Mujahidah4Allah
05-10-2009, 07:02 PM
np its all good, i thought he was going to have a dream that it was all a dream if that makes sense.. keep them coming

wa/salam

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
05-10-2009, 11:05 PM
loooool aw haha its ok sis. ty <3

*Imagines her being pulled off the computer* loooooool :p.

Innocent Soul
02-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Is this the end? :unhappy:

I know sis idk might have left the forum.
:embarrass

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.