/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need help to pass in exam and get good job

fagp1rpp
05-01-2009, 05:23 PM
asa brother and sisters.
My name is abdullah and i am 21 years old.Two months ago i gave my punjab board exams and after one month the result will come out i am very frighteed and may be felling that i will pass i have done gret till more than little more than pasing marks but i dont know if the person who will check the paper if he is harsh?.So i want to ask special dua and wazifa for me to pas in the exam.Should i recite surah muzammil 40 times till 40 days.Inow started to recite surah rehman after every salat with durod sharif.
And the second thing is this that i want to get a very good job asap and i want to increase my skills asap so please help imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
05-01-2009, 09:57 PM
Should i recite surah muzammil 40 times till 40 days.Inow started to recite surah rehman after every salat with durod sharif.
If you're doing this so you can pass your exam, doesn't that make it a bid'ah (innovation in religion)?

Yanal
05-01-2009, 10:12 PM
Bismillah Hair Rahmaan Nara Heem
I do not have the original answer to your question ,the one you want but you could pray Nafl prayer and make dua that you pass and inshAllah you will,I will make dua for you brother and InshAllah you will pass.
Walakum Asalam Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh
Islamic bro.

جوري
05-01-2009, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fagp1rpp
asa brother and sisters.
My name is abdullah and i am 21 years old.Two months ago i gave my punjab board exams and after one month the result will come out i am very frighteed and may be felling that i will pass i have done gret till more than little more than pasing marks but i dont know if the person who will check the paper if he is harsh?.So i want to ask special dua and wazifa for me to pas in the exam.Should i recite surah muzammil 40 times till 40 days.Inow started to recite surah rehman after every salat with durod sharif.
And the second thing is this that i want to get a very good job asap and i want to increase my skills asap so please help imsad
:sl:
what an unusual SN you have, but I digress...

what is a 'Punjab board exam'?
what kind of job are you looking for?
what have you done to prepare for this exam?
who told you that reciting an x number of time will give you a passing grade?
what is 'durod sharif'?

the only thing that will increase your skill asap is studying and hard work.. so turn off the net and devise a good study plan, make study cards and find a study partner, do some mock exams and then show up for the exam..

all the best

peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
05-01-2009, 11:12 PM
Bismillah Hair Rahmaan Nara Heem
He has already taken the exam sister.
Walakum Asalam Warakmatulah Wabarkatuh
Islamic bro.

fagp1rpp
05-02-2009, 11:45 AM
please can you all dua for me?
And one more thing that if i recite surah rehman after every salah with durood sharif.I have done 50% in the exam i dont know if the exam checker guy is harsh and he will use tight marking so dua for make me pass first try and if there is any mstake there so allah will keep certain on his eyes

The Ruler
05-02-2009, 11:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fagp1rpp
please can you all dua for me?
Sure. It's the only thing you can do now after you've done your best and are waiting for results.

And one more thing that if i recite surah rehman after every salah with durood sharif.I have done 50% in the exam i dont know if the exam checker guy is harsh and he will use tight marking so dua for make me pass first try and if there is any mstake there so allah will keep certain on his eyes
Reciting surahs after salaah or the darood is fine. But if you're doing it in hope for a lenient marker, it's bid'ah.

aadil77
05-03-2009, 07:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
Reciting surahs after salaah or the darood is fine. But if you're doing it in hope for a lenient marker, it's bid'ah.
:thumbs_up

thats one more backwards cultural practice added to my list

fagp1rpp
05-09-2009, 12:02 PM
i want to say that in punjab university they have increased their passing marks range and the examinors are doing tiht marking they are giving 20 out of 11 not full and if it is excellent then they give 14 so please dua for me
can i recite surah yaseen,surahrehman,surah muzammil and waquiah after every salah?

amna_mirza
05-12-2009, 08:12 PM
:sl:
Try waking up for Tahajjud and make dua at that time. Allah says he is waiting of us to make dua at that time so we should take advantage of that
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.