PDA

View Full Version : The escape

true believer
05-01-2009, 08:06 PM
stuck in this cage of a trapped mind
trapped, longing to escape
to release the chains and bars that hold me in

to release the reins that rile me in and wrap me in ma own thoughts
my own relfection in ma the mirror mocks me in the eyes, telling me there is no light in a dark room but i will find the switch. but what does it realli mean to be free? time to switch on the lights, to open my eyes, awake from this nightmare. i cannot run, ma legs ache and became numb, like the person that i am. chasing and running like a mouse in a maze to this life. constantly running, where and how.

only to woke up in this frozen state of mind, cold and gone. dead to the world as i know it. the chasing of this world has only left me tired and stranded. i have not found the fruits of my labour. woken up in this state of mind, like a desprate hungry mouse. im helpless and trapped.

the truth is veiled like beauty behid a niqab. never to meet prying eyes, stares or glares. to stop for a minuete and breath. see life as it realli is. simply passing through but the truth is only there....if i stop and i look.

*NO HOPE*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.