/* */

PDA

View Full Version : new, new, new

i love allah
05-03-2009, 09:23 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters, i am new to this website and i am also from saudi arabia , and i am very happy to see you all and to discover this new forum ..hope i see good and understanding people (inshallah)...well, i wanted to edit my avatar of my own , can you plz tel me how can i dit my avatar

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdul Rahmaan
05-03-2009, 09:29 AM
Welcome sister! Glad to have you here. :)

Grofica
05-03-2009, 10:50 AM
i was just about to post the same question!

i love allah
05-03-2009, 02:29 PM
thanks for your replies...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
3isha
05-03-2009, 02:30 PM
salaaaam sister

Ahlan wa Sahlan

Enjoy ure Stay

:D

i love allah
05-03-2009, 02:35 PM
can any one say that how can we edit our avatar into a new one , which is not in this forum..plz help

Grofica
05-03-2009, 02:37 PM
oh i have the answer for you.... once you hit 50 posts you can change it... i finally hit the big 5-0 and i have change my avatar!!!!!! yipeeeeeeeee

i made it myself.... (just dont ask how long it took) ~wink wink

i love allah
05-03-2009, 02:39 PM
500 posts? oh my god

Grofica
05-03-2009, 02:43 PM
oh no no no.... 50 :-) only 50... really it goes by faster then you think... and this forum is so busy and so intresting that it only took me no time at all to reach 50.

idk
05-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Hey hey babey !

Marhaba :) We will look after you hunny.

Inshallah u will love it theres another sis from saudi who joined yesterday, i think she was called Monerah.

Mwahh
Salams sis

i love allah
05-03-2009, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grofica
oh no no no.... 50 :-) only 50... really it goes by faster then you think... and this forum is so busy and so intresting that it only took me no time at all to reach 50.
oh ! 50, i just got big shock , 500? i guess i did not read your post properly, well, now i am satisfied a bit :statisfie

Strzelecki
05-05-2009, 04:05 AM
Masha'Allah.
I love your username.

muslim soul
05-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Aslam alaykum
welcome sister to the board , hop eyou enjoy as much as i am
walaykum aslam your sister in islam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!