/* */

PDA

View Full Version : look,look,look

i love allah
05-03-2009, 03:03 PM
salamualaikum brothers and sisters...
well, i am feeling to to share my cat's picture with you,
i hope you will like it.......this is not my cat, but my cat is same like this. right now she is in my friends home this cat and my cat has not difference , so i thought of showing you ... think this cat is mine , as my cat has the same colour, face, and punched nose
well, here it goes:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
KiWi
05-03-2009, 03:07 PM
:O snowbell!!! :D

ardianto
05-03-2009, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KiWi
:O snowbell!!! :D
Yes, that cat is Snowbell.
But, where is Stuart Little ?

i love allah
05-03-2009, 04:22 PM
umm, stuart liitle, is gone to meet his family, and my cat is clara, not snowbell, ha

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
idk
05-03-2009, 04:27 PM
That cat is soo pretty

I keep askin ma dad for a cat but he wont get me one :(

Sis dont u think this should be in the general section?

i love allah
05-03-2009, 04:32 PM
well, i am new to this forum sister idk, and i dont know anything

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!