/* */

PDA

View Full Version : a big problem , confusing

i love allah
05-03-2009, 04:51 PM
well brothers and sisters..
here is a big problem , i guess i have to tell you the whole story before i start...
look, one of my cousin , is right now in india as even we all have come to india , for occasions... well, one of cousin who is 35 now, is facing a lot of problems..she was married at the age of 23 , and was divorced at age of 29 ( i guess).. her husband and her mother in law, were so much into black magic , that i cannot tell you, they would do black magic on her, but now she is divorced, and still is not happy, she thinks about her kids,1 girl who is 6 , and 1 boy who is 7 and a half... she thinks a lot about them ...and now her brother, (own brother) does black magic on her (how weird na!) , she gets up at night and starts crying , and her mother is also same like her son.. she hates her daughter, just because her daughter is now staying in her house.and she (her mother said she will never forgive her daughter even the day of resurrection comes .(how sick , i don't understand why some of the people are like this) ...and now we 3 sisters are helping her to fight against the shaitan , i mean(black magic) , so my sister told 1 of her friend the Truth and said him to read isthikhaara, and know about her...so he got a dream , that....... ' she (my cousin) will come out of a house of bricks , which will be like a castle..she will see 300 people standing (not facing her, facing opposite to her) and she will have a very old knife , and she will kill one person , and suddenly someone will call from back, and will say that more then 200 people are on your side, (and that's all)..did you understand anything about this dream ?.. i guess i shouldn't say anything about the dream which comes of isthikhara, but i just wanted to know, that this dream is very confusing , and i did not understand, so have you understood we said it to her, and she is wondering which house is that... well, i am so sorry for wasting your time, because i know, no one has understood.. well i like to say one last thing, that is plz pray for her.....jasakallah khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
05-03-2009, 07:35 PM
:sl:

if she is suffering from blakc magic and having strange dreams she really should seek advice from someone qualified (a sheikh) no one on this forum is able to do that.

glo
05-03-2009, 08:21 PM
Is there a particular connection between Islam and black magic?
We seem to have had several threads recently ...

Yanal
05-03-2009, 08:28 PM
:sl:
This is a really hard situation ,all she can do is to pray to Allah and try to find a new husband and inshAllah things will turn out as she wants them to. She could also go to console herself to a close friend or female Iman.

May Allah make things easier for her during these hardships.Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
idk
05-03-2009, 09:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Is there a particular connection between Islam and black magic?
We seem to have had several threads recently ...
Black magic exists everywhere and has done for a very, very long time.
Theres loads of types but the two i know are:

1. Envy or hasad in arabic. This is where someone really hates that someone else has something, not because they want it, but because they just simply dont want that person to have it. I know alot of people who feel this way about people.

2. The actual witchy kind of magic - not involving black cats, hats and broomsticks lol, unfortunately black magic can be done on you by anyone who knows how to .. usually involves working with the jinn (devils) and collecting a sample of the persons dna (hair, nail clippings, eyelash, etc).

Sorry but thats all i know sis glo x

Yanal
05-03-2009, 09:06 PM
^and the Prophet was affected by it.

The Ruler
05-03-2009, 09:14 PM
From what I understood of your post, the best protection from black magic is the Qur'an, rememberance of Allah, and a strong Imaan.
The mother of your cousing seems to be blaming her daughter for the failure in marriage. That is simply irrational. Perhaps your cousin needs to talk to her? If she's already tried that, but it bore no fruit, then I suppose it's best for her to ignore her mother's constant blaming and get on with life. That will be hard, I know... But life's not a well paved road.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.