/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm, what's your view?

Imaan
05-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Could I just ask you guys a question please!
Who do you call a terrorist,
I'd like to know your' view and don't
ask for mine now, I'm gonna say it after,
maybe 5 replies!:bump1:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Keltoi
05-04-2009, 07:36 PM
A terrorist is one who resorts to the intentional death of civilians in order to achieve a political goal. A terrorist is also one who uses the threat of civilian deaths in order to achieve a political goal. For example, the ETA in Spain would often set bombs and then call in a warning to give people time to escape the scene. It was still terrorism because they were using the threat of civilian deaths to achieve a political goal.

idk
05-04-2009, 07:47 PM
A terrorist is a person who kills innocent people, or beings for fun, or to get money, power, or just simply, their own way. 'Terrorist' is not really a word to be linked to a certain race or religion, more like a word to be linked to an individual or a group. A terrorist can be a child who tortures kittens until death, repeatedly, and then laughs about it afterwards, or it can be a a group of people who implant land mines in villages just to show that they can.

Thats what i think lol.

Danah
05-04-2009, 07:56 PM
A terrorist is a person who kills innocent people and threaten their life and made them live in fears without being safe in their home and with their families and properties

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali_Cena
05-04-2009, 08:10 PM
:sl:

terrorist by definition means someone who causes terror to other people, by means of suicide bombs, and etc.

:w:

idk
05-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Yh but does it have to be causing harm to a person? Wud u not b a terrorist if u terrorised animals? Does stepping on bugs whenever you see one just because count as terrorism? Doesnt it count as terrorism when you shoot lions for a hobby? Or burn a group of puppies in their kennel?

Thats terrorism!

noorseeker
05-04-2009, 08:23 PM
When people cause others terror, same as a anarchist who causes anachy.

One person terrorist is another persons freedom fighter.

Najm
05-04-2009, 08:50 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Its a person who frightens, scares, fears others...

FiAmaaniAllah

Ummu Sufyaan
05-05-2009, 02:10 AM
a terrorist is an overrated and unjust description of Muslims :D

I<3Bush
05-05-2009, 02:29 AM
israel

ATHEISTofPEACE
05-05-2009, 03:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
a terrorist is an overrated and unjust description of Muslims :D
Agreed, but their are plenty of Muslim terrorist, just not many muslims are terroirst. I think Peta comes to close to terrorism, ELF are "eco terrorist" and ummmm

Yanal
05-05-2009, 03:11 AM
No wonder you think that you love bush. For me it would be a person who uses a false identity and kills not for jihad but for fun.

ATHEISTofPEACE
05-05-2009, 03:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Jr
No wonder you think that you love bush. For me it would be a person who uses a false identity and kills not for jihad but for fun.
Who said I love bush? Thats not true about me

Yanal
05-05-2009, 03:15 AM
No no not you brother,the person who posted above you...

ATHEISTofPEACE
05-05-2009, 03:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Jr
No no not you brother,the person who posted above you...
Ok my bad, sorry bout that. lol

Woodrow
05-05-2009, 03:20 AM
A terrorist is a person who uses fear of all people, innocent and combatants to bring about the collapse of any form of order for the purpose of rendering self defense unusable. A cowardly form of war-fare that uses the threat of killing innocents.

ardianto
05-05-2009, 08:16 AM
Terorrist is a hero and hero is a terrorist. That's depend on where you stand.
In Muslim's perception, Bush is a terrorist and Al-Qaeda is a hero.
In Bush defender's perception, Al-Qaeda is a terrorist and Bush is a hero.

Imaan
05-05-2009, 10:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Haha I like that one, I was just gonna say that, b'cos now days mostly Muslims r called terrorists. To me, Isreal and America are the main terrorists.
A terrorist is somebody who terrorises somebody and in this case it is America and Isreal.

Who terrorises little kids in Afghanistan, :laugh:
Who tortures prisoners in Guantanamo Bay:laugh:
Who started secular violence in Iraq,:laugh:
Who mocks at other people religion,:laugh:
Who steals other countries oil and valuables,:laugh:
Who uses nuclear weapons yet forbid others to use it,:laugh:
Who? Sorry u said Alqaaidah,:exhausted::Dexhausted::Dexhausted
I can't hear so clearly! :laugh: Come again, pardon!:laugh:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:skeleton:AMERICA + ISREAL = TERRORISIM:skeleton:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On the lighter note we shouldn't say all Americans and Israelis, cos in all countries u get the goooood and the baaad. Bush and his' bunch of thieves, whoooo:-[ and I guess Obama and his' lot r next!+o(

idk
05-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Thats true - what person in their right mind wouldnt call killing children, women and innocent men in their sleep, terrorism? Who wouldnt call bombing primary schools terrorism? Who wouldnt call torturing innocent men, captured off the streets on the way to work, the supermarket or home, terrorism?

Btw, I dont support Al Qaeda, i dont have enuf knowledge 2 know that they are totally innocent..but i would defo say theyre not as bad as george bush...obamas better tho :P

Keltoi
05-06-2009, 03:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by idk
Thats true - what person in their right mind wouldnt call killing children, women and innocent men in their sleep, terrorism? Who wouldnt call bombing primary schools terrorism? Who wouldnt call torturing innocent men, captured off the streets on the way to work, the supermarket or home, terrorism?

Btw, I dont support Al Qaeda, i dont have enuf knowledge 2 know that they are totally innocent..but i would defo say theyre not as bad as george bush...obamas better tho :P
Not as bad? I would say sawing someone's head off on a video tape for the purposes of propoganda and classic terrorism is bad enough.. regardless of George Bush's decisions.

Gator
05-06-2009, 03:42 AM
Someone who uses violence to intentionally spur fear in a population in order to break social bonds to achieve a political goal.

Imaan
05-06-2009, 09:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Keltoi
Not as bad? I would say sawing someone's head off on a video tape for the purposes of propoganda and classic terrorism is bad enough.. regardless of George Bush's decisions.

I wonder who made Alqaaidah do things like this, if it wasn't for Bush and his' interference, I doubt he would have done something like that. Anyway everybody is intitled to his or her opinion or view, it is a free world.

Najm
05-06-2009, 10:09 AM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

The truth is everyone fears me. The Truth will always be fear. Some of mu own experiences....

When im in my cousins house. The music stops, when i leave, the house starts shaking.

When i walk down the street, girls and boys stop holding hands.

When a bro has a conversation about mortage, silence appears when i arrive. Then i start talking about my house in Janah, inshaAllah.

When im in a conversation all the gossiping disappears. All the swearing and immoral behaviour disappears. They start thinking about Islam.

Brothers always make excuses to pray, but when im around they would be the 1st to ask me if i had wudu.

At work people fear when i will have my lunch, because that means they will have to do Zuhr with me.

Brothers are quick to give their Salam to me, but to everyone else its Hello and Goodbye.

So really why do they fear me ? I havent done anything. I aint gonna touch anyone let alone bomb. All i do is start with the name of My Lord
(Subhana WaTa'ala) and finish with His(Subhana WaTa'ala) Name.

Abû Dharr al-Ghifârî and Mu`âdh b, Jabal relate that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Fear Allah wherever you are. Follow up a bad deed with a good deed and it will blot it out. And deal with people in a good manner.”
[ Sunan al-Tirmidhî ]

FiAmaaniAllah

Woodrow
05-07-2009, 02:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
True

A terrorist, is a terrorist is a terrorist. Makes no difference who they support or terrorize. If you terrorize people you are a terrorist.

The questions that need to be answered:

1. Is terrorism a legitimate, honorable weapon of war?

2. What is the goal of the terrorist?

3. If terrorism is condemned for one cause, is it condemned for all causes?

In my opinion:

1. Is terrorism a legitimate, honorable weapon of war?

No, because it does not distinguish between innocent non-combatants and agressors.

2. What is the goal of the terrorist?

Stride unseen fear in the general population causing distrust and disunity. Destroy any faith in Allaah(swt) and prevent people from seeking refuge in prayer. When a country is the victim of terrorism, both Muslims and non-Muslims suffer. Terrorism shows no respect of any religion and it is a tool to disrupt religious practice.

3. If terrorism is condemned for one cause, is it condemned for all causes?

If a person can justify terrorism for any cause, that is justification for it to be used by all causes. We can not justify it's use by Muslims, unless we justify it as a legitimate weapon for our enemies to use.

YusufNoor
05-07-2009, 03:14 AM

you want 5 replies, eh?

World Bank
IMF
UN
Bush
Blair
Cheney
Rice
Kissinger
Brzezinski
Rockefeller [most of 'em]
Bilderbergers
US National Security Agency
CIA
ONI

is that 5 yet?

:w:

جوري
05-07-2009, 04:20 AM
Ann Ann Coulter and her cyber croonies, Daniel pipes and his turds etc etc
I so badly want to call a program while that biatch is on live and tell her, doesn't your bible tell you to shave or cover your hair for you shame yourself, not usurp men and shut your yap while men are speaking and sit there in complete silence?
she is such an advocate for the bible, I wonder if she has read it? They should bring back the Christianity of the dark ages, so she'd be back akin to the animals that she loves (of the swine variety)

greenshirt
05-07-2009, 04:30 AM
a terrorist is one who kills innocent people. i think sometimes someone can even be called a terrorist even if they dont intentionally kill innocents. (ie the US troops in iraq. guilty by association.)

there are unfortunetely many islamic terrorists; people who kill innocents by bombing schools, 9/11, etc. but i would also say the US government sponsors terroristic activities. though for some reason no one wants to come out and say "terrorist" since it is a major federal government superpower.

Woodrow
05-07-2009, 04:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenshirt
a terrorist is one who kills innocent people. i think sometimes someone can even be called a terrorist even if they dont intentionally kill innocents. (ie the US troops in iraq. guilty by association.)

there are unfortunetely many islamic terrorists; people who kill innocents by bombing schools, 9/11, etc. but i would also say the US government sponsors terroristic activities. though for some reason no one wants to come out and say "terrorist" since it is a major federal government superpower.
Either deliberatly or by ignorance i strongly believe that the Western Governments are the the primary supporters of Islamic terrorists. In that sense the US is definetly either a terrorist nation or supporting terrorism.

Right now we in the US are facing a major recession, that can easily become a depression. a simple historical fact is war spurs the economy and turns depression into prosperity.

Islamic terrorists are the greatest allies the USA can have, if we are going to win the internal war against recession. For that reason, I do believe we are supporting terrorism and want more terrorists in the Mideast. Each American death is a boost to the US economy and gives impetus for more jobs and large profits from the war industry.

I wonder what munition manufacturers are getting rich over the small arms sold to the Taliban and al-qaidah?

Cabdullahi
05-12-2009, 12:11 AM
a terrorist for me is a person who tells a false story to frighten a group of people into submission......I call it 'democratic' terrorism?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.