/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What type of day are you having? This only takes one minute!

transition?
05-05-2009, 02:11 AM
:sl:

Are you having a good day? Have you been blessed with something someone around the world doesn't have?

QUICK! Think of 5 things you're grateful to Allah (swt) for! Turn that frown upside down or stretch that smile wider!

:-[

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorseeker
05-05-2009, 05:29 AM
Clean water

yet i still moan and moan and moan

Strzelecki
05-05-2009, 05:33 AM
Clean water also.

أبو سليمان عمر
05-05-2009, 05:46 AM
Being a muslim, being alive and health , not being deaf dumb and blind, well every thing there is more then 5 so everything i am grateful for bad and good

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
saba muslimah
05-05-2009, 06:28 AM
Always Thankfull to my ALLAH... Alhumdolilah first of al Being muslims & from Our Last Prophets's (P.B.U.H) Ummat, having parents also family & friends, better life
"May Allah grant us"
Each day is Good... Well sumtimes V feel bad/ sad to see worst happening in suroundings!

witness
05-05-2009, 08:28 AM
Aslmkm

Wow...amazing question!

Alhumdulilah :happy:
as soon as you focus....even the 'what i thought bad' can contain alot of good!

Thanks for the reality check. :statisfie

muslim soul
05-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Aslam alaykum
subanallah 5 things , to be alive today and be able to repent and the fact Allah guided me to Islam , good health alahmduillah , my children and being on muslim land, the list goes on and on subanallah , but today im greatful to have water as we have cuts all over my area and some have none so alahmduillah for this today

idk
05-05-2009, 12:10 PM
Being a muslim, looking forward to the rest of my life, inshallah (if i live, but im only halfway through my teens ).

My mom, shes great, my friends, having money, a good home, clean water and an education.

:P

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.