/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Better than winamp

جوري
05-05-2009, 03:59 PM
pls advise me on a program that is better than winamp for my video files in AVI format.. and if possible give me the link for the latest as well some nice skins :-[

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
convert
05-05-2009, 04:00 PM
vlc

جوري
05-05-2009, 04:01 PM
link pls akhi, for the latest edition..only if you can...

Jazaka Allah khyran

convert
05-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Yeah, theres skins for it.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/skins.php

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
05-05-2009, 04:07 PM
ahh! wonderful.. Baraka Allah feekoum

Amadeus85
05-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Maybe Real Player, Media Player Classic or Windows media Player.
But honestly Ske, in my opinion Winamp is good enough, and it doesnt slow the PC like some programmes.

جوري
05-06-2009, 04:43 PM
I had to remove VLC in fact because for some reason after downloading it, it didn't work for me, kept giving error messages..
I am sticking with windows real player instead of winamp.. I am just a freak for skins just so I don't get bored doing work on my computer for a long time, but enough of the aesthetics, and back to functionality..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!