/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allahu Akbar - Abu Izzadeen released from Prison

Dawud_uk
05-06-2009, 08:27 PM
:sl:

it has been reported on several newspaper sites including the BBC, Telegraph and Mail that Abu Izzadeen has been released from prison after successful legal challenges to his sentence.

may Allah swt cause the release all the aseer all over the world, and abundently reward their patience and the patience to their families, ameen.

For those who missed it the first time around, here he is telling the former home secretary John Reid what most muslims only wish they had the courage to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnPhuWFoXtU

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nebula
05-06-2009, 08:29 PM
hehe saw this before :P :D thanks akhi

doorster
05-06-2009, 09:00 PM
is he not the loony who was searching for 3 more wives to complete the set to comply with "sunnah" a few years ago? and is member of Al-Muhajiroun (hizbi rubbish)

Dawud_uk
05-06-2009, 09:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
is he not the loony who was searching for 3 more wives to complete the set to comply with "sunnah" a few years ago? and is member of Al-Muhajiroun (hizbi rubbish)
doorster, cant you just be happy a brother got out from prison?

but to answer your question, he was a member of al-muhajiroon but it is a disbanded organisation so can hardly still be a member can he?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
doorster
05-06-2009, 09:29 PM
I do not take ignorants, liars agents provocateurs and criminals as my brothers
he was a member of al-muhajiroon but it is a disbanded organisation so can hardly still be a member can he?
yeah right!

Dawud_uk
05-06-2009, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by doorster
I do not take ignorants, liars and criminal as my brothers
so you dont consider him to be a muslim?

on what grounds if so?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.