/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions

pvg8260
05-07-2009, 04:23 AM
Assalam Aleykum

1. 570 CE the time when the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was born. What book was before him, I'm studying Islamic history by my self and i was told that there has always been a religion on earth. I think it was The Gospel but my question is so every one who believed in The Gospel at that time went to heaven right>?

2. Are you allowed to close your eyes while praying i find it difficult to concentrate, my mind runes wildly with thoughts time to time.

3. I don't get the chance to pray Friday prayers in the mosque is that really bad? I heard while back if man doesn't go to Friday prayers 3 times something happens to his heart.

4. Say Salat Asr is 17:11 and you pray 17:50 what changes regarding of your salat. For example, on Friday Prayers the earlier you come the bigger reward you get is it the same with all salats?

Just some of those questions that keep coming back and back in my head.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
amna_mirza
05-12-2009, 03:03 PM
:sl:
Aren't men suppose to pray in the mosque all the time? You should really consult someone knowledgeable about this. Prayer is a serious issue.

ahmed_indian
05-12-2009, 04:27 PM
wa alakikum salaam,

1. 570 CE the time when the Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was born. What book was before him, I'm studying Islamic history by my self and i was told that there has always been a religion on earth. I think it was The Gospel but my question is so every one who believed in The Gospel at that time went to heaven right>?

Ans: there were zoroastrianism, hinduism, christianity, etc. to go to heaven, u must believe that there is One God. christians believed that jesus (pbuh) is son of God (SubhanAllah)...so how can they enter heaven?

2. Are you allowed to close your eyes while praying i find it difficult to concentrate, my mind runes wildly with thoughts time to time.

Ans: some scholars say its permissible.

3. I don't get the chance to pray Friday prayers in the mosque is that really bad? I heard while back if man doesn't go to Friday prayers 3 times something happens to his heart.
Ans: yes, u must see that no friday is missed.

4. Say Salat Asr is 17:11 and you pray 17:50 what changes regarding of your salat. For example, on Friday Prayers the earlier you come the bigger reward you get is it the same with all salats?
Ans: u r delaying salaat which is not good.
and yes, if u keep sitting for salaah in mosque, Allah will keep rewarding u as if u r in salaah.

and pls confirm these frm ur imam.

Allah knows best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.