/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jealousy

Ummu Sufyaan
05-07-2009, 11:15 AM
:sl:
I’ve heard of envy and people doing crazy things out of envy...but would someone really do something really hurtful and stop someone else from doing/having something out their own jealousy. I mean seriously, can people really be that sick!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Zaara
05-07-2009, 11:21 AM
Aleykum selam,

But oh yes they can! Oh please dearest, haven't you already realized how crazy people can be? :skeleton:

FatimaAsSideqah
05-07-2009, 11:24 AM
:w:

Of course they can be sick like that. Wherever people go and whatever they do there is always someone people are jealous of, envious of, covetous of, or whom people resent, rival, desire, long or yearn for. I'm pretty sure every one has been jealous of something or someone at least once in their life, even if they won't admit it. There is no need to hide, because the truth is everyone experiences it!

Ummu Sufyaan
05-07-2009, 11:28 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Aleykum selam,

But oh yes they can! Oh please dearest, haven't you already realized how crazy people can be? :skeleton:
no imsad :-[

There is no need to hide, because the truth is everyone experiences it!
im mean i know jealousy exists, but to actually act upon it, is something else... to actually stop/try to stop someone from doing somethign because of your jealousy...really?! why are people so sick? imsad

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FatimaAsSideqah
05-07-2009, 11:33 AM
This just happens to all of us in this world! imsad Do you know that this condition is a sickness of soul and heart and it also harms your physical health is called as Envy, Destructive Jealousy(Hasad)?

It causes someone who are jealous or envy to wish evil for others and to be happy when misfortune befalls them! :skeleton:

Leyla73
05-07-2009, 05:27 PM
Yeah... unfortunately people like that exist :(
But we're stronger than the! :) lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.