View Full Version : Muslim Demographics

salafy_masry
05-07-2009, 03:43 PM
salam alikum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
05-07-2009, 04:32 PM
This video totally ignores the fact that people are actually becoming muslim and not just being popped out at high rates

salafy_masry
05-07-2009, 05:21 PM
Its all's allah swt will ... al hamdulliah 3ala kol 7al

Whatsthepoint
05-07-2009, 07:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
This video totally ignores the fact that people are actually becoming muslim and not just being popped out at high rates
Converts are probably negligible.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
05-08-2009, 10:58 PM
that video somehow made me laugh , I mean this is unbelievable.

In 15 years , half of Holland's population would be islamic. :D

I hope it's true Insha Allah but we have to keep in mind being born muslim doesn't automatically mean that the world is going to get better unless we properly educate the children and teach them the true way of islam.

(btw I wonder why they used a reversed turkish flag) :?

GreyKode
05-08-2009, 11:03 PM
I hope it's true Insha Allah but we have to keep in mind being born muslim doesn't automatically mean that the world is going get better unless we properly educate the children and teach them the true way of islam.
:thumbs_up

Exactly, being born muslim is absolutely not enough.

Strzelecki
05-09-2009, 01:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
How?

Whatsthepoint
05-09-2009, 09:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sayf Udeen
How?
Compared to natural growth.

Dawud_uk
05-09-2009, 02:22 PM
its quality we need not quantity

The_Prince
05-09-2009, 08:34 PM
lol i love christian hypocrites like the video maker of this vid. in the description box it says spread the gospel, so im sure this christian would call himself loving bla bla bla yet the theme of the video is this, looooook the Muslims are growing, ohhhh how evillllllllllllllllll how is it possible that we will have a large Muslim population! so much for that Christian loveeeeeeeee they always talk about, an enemy who admits his thinking is much better than enemy who hides it and smiles at your face, and sadly thats what many christians are.

aadil77
05-09-2009, 08:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
negligable compared to to birth rates

Muhammad
05-09-2009, 10:55 PM
:sl:

Hmmm, read the discussion at this forum: http://forums.alkauthar.org/showthread.php?t=6213

Güven
05-09-2009, 11:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

Hmmm, read the discussion at this forum: http://forums.alkauthar.org/showthread.php?t=6213
some excellent points were made there , especially by brother Abu Yusuf.

I shall quote it here, because this is soo true:

Abuyusuf

Please avoid forwarding this to anyone. This is statistically, demographically and factually totally incorrect and completely skewed.

The fact is that Islam is not the fastest growing religion in the World - it is the religion that is being lost the fastest.

A simple look will justify this to you very clearly - only 35% of Africa is muslim now when 100 years ago we used to 99%. Only 75% of Indonesia is muslim now when 50 years ago we were 95%. Of the 100,000 or so converts to Islam in USA, the majority of them leave the religion due to lack of sufficient services for reverts. The muslim birth rate in france is not 8.1 as this video says, it is far far less than that more around between 3-4. France will not be a muslim country in our lifetime or anytime soon. There are 750,000 converts annually to Christianity in Bangladesh alone.

We are having kids so that they can become Christian!

I warn all muslims from complacency in their religion. I remind those who wish good that even if these facts were true - it is not from the interest of the dawah to spread a message of fear for non-Muslims and a message of complecency for Muslims.

The reality is that the Prophet sallallahu alalihi wa sallam said in the authentic hadeeth in Muslim that the last hour will not come until the Romans are the largest in number. So whether we like it or not - high birth rate or not - we know that a collection of trials and difficulties on the ummah such as conversion to christianity, wars in muslim lands, active attempts by non-Muslims to confuse the message of Islam - all of this will ensure that Christianity will still have its message imparted.

Please be wary of such messages from those calling for a new Crusade of dawah of the gospel. The first person who ever started saying that Islam is the fastest growing religion - was the pope John Paul II and look at how Catholicism has galvanized its forces to convert muslims - a total of over 250,000 missionaries according to the Church's own records operate in Africa alone. How many muslim daees do we have? After Allah, if it wasn't for a few active daees in Africa and the tableegh - we would all have witnessed the fastest loss of a country that we have ever seen - to Christianity.

So fear Allah everyone. If you see that link and any similar - refute it so that people remember and know the truth and enough is our Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam's prediction of the Christianity's dominance in the future for believers to never be complacent about their deen and working hard for it.

And when Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam told Muadh about Allah not punishing the one who meets Allah not having committed any Shirk - he said: O Rasulullah shall I not give the glad tidings to the people? The Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam said: Do not give that tiding to them lest they become complacent.

Wallahu alim.

Abu yusuf

Whatsthepoint
05-10-2009, 11:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
negligable compared to to birth rates
Yes, that's what I said.

Whatsthepoint
05-10-2009, 11:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

Africa was never 99% Muslim.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.