/* */

PDA

View Full Version : There's one creature I really dislike....

PersianPrince
05-09-2009, 01:20 AM
.... and it's all over the press lately. I am not sure if others feel the same, but every time I see that unspeakable creature (relating to that flu), I cringe. I'd rather not speak it's name.

Forgive me if it sounds silly, but Im curious. Do any of you feel the same?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Strzelecki
05-09-2009, 01:46 AM
What?
A Pig?

I don't see why we should dislike a creation. :)

Yanal
05-09-2009, 01:53 AM
:sl:
It is a creation but it's haaram and because of it some people hate it,I personally don't like it because its snore and the mess it makes.

PersianPrince
05-09-2009, 08:46 AM
I cringe at the sight or sound of it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Raudha
05-09-2009, 09:22 AM
^I also feel uncomfortable even speaking about it :enough!:

PersianPrince
05-09-2009, 09:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Raudha
^I also feel uncomfortable even speaking about it :enough!:
Let's talk about something nicer then :statisfie Erm... Its a beautiful weather today here in the UK. :)

Whatsthepoint
05-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Some pigs can be cute, like the miniature ones that are kept as pets.
But then you got some odd looking breeds that are used for meat only.

PersianPrince
05-09-2009, 10:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Some pigs can be cute, like the miniature ones that are kept as pets.
But then you got some odd looking breeds that are used for meat only.
I refer to them as nature's vacuum cleaner/recycler.

glo
05-09-2009, 10:19 AM
I remember brother Woodrow talking about keeping pigs in the past.
He gave them up when he turned to Islam, but I recall him saying that he would consider keeping them again if ever he found out for sure that merely keeping pigs was not haraam.

I seem to remember that he described them as very clean animals, and that he very much enjoyed keeping them.

Raudha
05-09-2009, 10:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PersianPrince
Let's talk about something nicer then :statisfie Erm... Its a beautiful weather today here in the UK. :)
Seems like we're in the minority...:><:

PersianPrince
05-09-2009, 10:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Raudha
Seems like we're in the minority...:><:
Yup :) Where are you located?

PersianPrince
05-09-2009, 11:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PersianPrince
Yup :) Where are you located?
Oh how stupid.... it says it near your avatar. im only thick today because im sitting wonky in front of my computer.

Raudha
05-09-2009, 11:03 AM
:loq..I'm in SA as you can see..It's overcast here and raining on and off the whole day Alhamdulillah. A great day to be @ home :statisfie

PersianPrince
05-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Yeah I realised when I refreshed the page. Im only functioning on one brain cell today.

S_87
05-09-2009, 02:13 PM
this thread reminds me of school days where some people (who didnt mind cursing at all) would hear the word pig out of a muslims mouth and its omg they said pee iy gee :lol:

PersianPrince
05-09-2009, 02:21 PM
hehe yeah you're so right. A colleague of mine says it like that.

Muezzin
05-09-2009, 02:31 PM
If you hate it so much you can't even bring yourself to utter or type its name and would rather talk about the fine British weather...

Why make a thread dedicated to this animal?

:p

PersianPrince
05-09-2009, 02:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
If you hate it so much you can't even bring yourself to utter or type its name and would rather talk about the fine British weather...

Why make a thread dedicated to this animal?

:p
:statisfie

I think at the time, I didn't have anything better to do, so I thought I'd take the lid of my head and talk utter non-sense on here :)

Abu Sukkar
05-14-2009, 09:45 AM
I hate Gecko's and wana kill them all.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who killed a gecko with the first stroke for him is such and such a reward, and he who killed it with a second stroke for him is such and such reward less than the first one, and he who killed it with the third stroke for him is such and such a reward less than the second one.
(Muslim)

I sometimes want to cry when i remember the story of what they tried to do to Ibrahim(as)

Ansariyah
05-14-2009, 01:52 PM
Pigs aren't so scary, Lizards are.
I can't tolerate the smell of Bacon tho..seriously makes me sick in the stomach.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.