/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please dua for me for my exams

fagp1rpp
05-09-2009, 12:13 PM
asa brotheres ans sisters before two months ago i have given by B.A exam from punjab university.I am very much upset becasue they have increased the passing marks so passing is more difficult i have done 60to 70%.But the problem is this that he examinors they give numbers 20 out of 11 and if the anser is perfect they are giving 14 but i want to say that can you please dua for me to pass exms becuase i have a family on my shoulders my sick mother and father their only hope is me.Please also dua for me to pass and allah will make the examinor heart soft and kind so he should not do more hard marking

imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Raudha
05-09-2009, 01:45 PM
May Allah make it easy for you and grant you success.Ameen
(Allah does not place on you a burden greater that that which you can handle)

fagp1rpp
05-09-2009, 02:15 PM
sory for the writing i mean responsibility not burden.My writing is not very good so i am afraid for the exam and anxious for allah mohza.should i recite dua that hazrat younis recite in the stomach of fish and ya hai ya qayoom be rehmathe ka astagheez

Muhammad
05-09-2009, 02:24 PM
:sl: dear brother,

Place your trust in Allaah (swt) and never give up making du'aa to Him. Rest assured that He will answer it either in this world or the Hereafter. Here are some useful du'aas you can say:

ISLAM'S TREATMENT FOR ANXIETY & WORRY
[...]
7. Praying to Allâh, may He be exalted

...A number of other du’aa’s to do with distress and anxiety have also been narrated in the Sunnah. They include the following:

Ibn ‘Abbaas reported that when the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) felt distressed, he would say:

لا إلَهَ إِلا اللَّهُ الْعَظِيمُ الْحَلِيمُ ، لا إلَهَ إلا اللَّهُرَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمُ ، لا إلَهَ إلا اللَّهُ رَبُّ السَّموَاتِ وَ رَبُّالأَرْضِ وَرَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْكَرِيمُ

“Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah al-‘Azeem al-Haleem, laa ilaaha ill-Allaah Rabb al-‘Arsh al-‘azeem, la ilaaha ill-Allaah Rabb al-samawaat wa Rabb al-ard wa Rabb al-‘Arsh al-kareem
(There is no god but Allaah, the All-Powerful, the Forbearing; there is no god but Allaah, Lord of the mighty Throne; there is no god but Allaah, Lord of heaven, Lord of earth, and Lord of the noble Throne).

Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) reported that when the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was distressed by something, he would say:
يَا حَيُّ يَا قَيُّومُ بِرَحْمَتِكَ أَسْتَغِيثُ
“Yaa Hayyu yaa Qayyoom bi rahmatika astagheeth
(O Ever-Living, O Eternal, by Your mercy I seek help).”

Asmaa’ bint ‘Umayr said: “The Messenger of Allâh (peace and blessings of Allâh be upon him) said to me: ‘Shall I not teach you some words which you can say at times of distress?
اللَّهُ اللَّهُ رَبِّي لَا أُشْرِكُ بِهِ شَيْئَاً
‘Allaah Allâh rabbee laa ushriku bihi shay’an
(Allâh Allâh is my Lord, I do not associate anything with Him).’”

Another of the beneficial du’aa’s which the Messenger of Allâh (peace and blessings of Allâh be upon him) taught us is the one he told us about when he said: “The du’aa’ of the person who is in distress is:

اللَّهُمَّ رَحْمَتَكَ أَرْجُو فَلَا تَكِلْنِي إِلَى نَفْسِي طَرْفَةَ عَيْنٍ وَأَصْلِحْ شَأْنِي كُلَّهُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ
‘Allaahumma rahmataka arjoo fa laa takilni ilaa nafsi tarfat ‘ayn w’aslih li sha’ni kullahu laa ilaaha illa anta
(O Allâh, for Your mercy I hope, so do not leave me in charge of my affairs even for the blink of an eye; rectify all my affairs. There is no god except You)’”

If a person thinks about the meaning of these du’aa’s and prays with concentration and a sincere intention, doing all those things that can help to bring about a response, Allaah will fulfil his hopes and do the things asked for; He will turn his distress into joy.

8. Praying for the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allâh be upon him) (i.e., saying “Allaahumma salli ‘ala Muhammad,” etc.)
This is one of the greatest ways through which Allâh may relieve worries:

Al-Tufayl ibn Ubayy ibn Ka’b reported that his father said: “When two-thirds of the night had passed, the Messenger of Allâh (peace and blessings of Allâh be upon him) got up and said: ‘O people, remember Allâh, remember Allâh. The first blowing of the Trumpet has come, and will be followed by the second blowing. Death has come, with all that it implies, death has come with all that it implies.’ I said: ‘O Messenger of Allâh, I pray a lot for you. How much of my prayers should I devote to you?’ He said, ‘As much as you want.’ I said, ‘A quarter?’ He said, ‘As much as you want, and if you increase it, it will be good for you.’ I said, ‘Half?’ He said, ‘As much as you want, and if you increase it, it will be good for you.’ I said, ‘Two-thirds?’ He said, ‘As much as you want, and if you increase it, it will be good for you.’ I said, ‘I will devote all my prayer to you.’ He said, ‘Then your worries will be taken care of and your sin will be forgiven.’” (Tirmidhi)
Also see this thread: http://www.islamicboard.com/educatio...ies-exams.html

May Allaah (swt) allow you to pass the exam and may He give complete shifaa' to your parents, Aameen.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
amna_mirza
05-12-2009, 04:33 PM
:sl:
I don't do this my self but you should pray Salat Tahajjud and then make dua. May Allah make is easy for you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.