/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Preserving British Identity: The British National Party’s Immigration Policy

Musaafirah
05-09-2009, 01:16 PM
Just so you all know what the BNP are thinking...
Given current demographic trends, we, the indigenous British people, will become an ethnic minority in our own country well within sixty years - and most likely sooner.

All the signs are there:

- At least 84 percent - and likely more - of all current UK citizenship applications are from the Third World;

- Fourteen percent of all primary school children do not have English as a mother tongue;

- At least 316 primary schools in England have a large majority of children whose first language is not English;

- Non-indigenous births will soon account for more than half of all the babies born in Britain;

- Over the next twenty five years, immigration will account for forty percent of all new households set up in this country;

- Some 3.7 million legal migrants have entered this country since 1997 - and 2.5 million are from outside the European Union; and

- At least twenty percent of the currently resident population were either born overseas or are descendants of foreign-born parents.

The vast majority of these foreign-born residents are of Third World extraction. According to figures released by the Office for National Statistics, at least eleven percent of all people living in Britain today were born overseas. This figure does not include their second or third generation children.

All these facts point inexorably to the overwhelming and extinguishing of Britain and British identity under a tsunami of immigration. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

The BNP’s policy is to:

- Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;

- Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;

- Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;

- Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;

- Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;

- Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.

Immigration is out of control. Britain’s population is now over 60 million and rising, solely due to immigration. Not only is Britain increasingly overcrowded, but the fact is that a country is the product of its people and if you change the people you inevitably change the nature of the country.

We want Britain to remain - or return to - the way it has traditionally been. We accept that Britain always will have ethnic minorities and have no problem with this as long as they remain minorities and do not change nor seek to change the fundamental culture and identity of the indigenous peoples of the British Isles.

The current open-door policy and unrestricted, uncontrolled immigration is leading to higher crime rates, demand for more housing (driving prices out of the reach of young people), severe extra strain on the environment, traffic congestion, longer hospital waiting lists, lower educational standards, higher income taxes, lower wages, higher unemployment, loss of British identity, a breakdown in community spirit, more restrictive policing, higher council taxes, a shortage of council homes, higher levels of stress and unhappiness and a more atomised society.

India would not tolerate millions of non-Indians taking over that society. Pakistan would not tolerate millions of Hindus or Christians entering that country and changing it from a Muslim society into something else. Japan would not do it; China would not do it - so why should Britain?

Can anyone imagine Saudi Arabia allowing the mass immigration of Christians, so that in a few decades it would no longer be an Islamic country?

Each nation has the right to maintain its own identity. The right of India to remain Indian, the right of China to remain Chinese, the right of Pakistan to remain Pakistani and the right of Saudi Arabia to remain Saudi does not mean that any of these nations “hate” anybody else.

All it means is that they wish to preserve their identity and national existence.

This is all the British National Party seeks for Britain - the right to be British.

This is not an extreme demand - it is actually just perfectly normal and completely in line with the rights granted to every other nation and with international law.

All the other parties shy away from this issue, because they are the ones who have caused the problem in the first place.

Only the British National Party has the reasonable, sensible, fair and just immigration policy which will guarantee that Britain remains British.
Source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The_Prince
05-09-2009, 10:32 PM
lol how did they switch nationalities with religion? Saudia allows lots of immigrants into their countries, what are they on about!

The_Prince
05-09-2009, 10:34 PM
the BNP should win the elections, i dont see it as a bad thing, they are a bunch of idiots and once they have power everyone will see that, and Britian will fall apart, and then we can fix the mess up.

Musaafirah
05-10-2009, 11:27 AM
^^ Now that's not very constructive is it?
Yeah, when I read the article, I was wondering the same thing about the nationality and religion. I mean, what's the chances of the BNP allowing non white Christian's to enter the country.
Then you see that they're not very consistent in their statistics, quoting percentages, numbers and what not as and when it suits them to make it sound like there are more non white people..
Then the population of 60 million British citizens...Apparently only due to the immigrants.
What on earth were these people thinking??!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Whatsthepoint
05-10-2009, 11:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafirah
The BNP’s policy is to:

- Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;

- Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;

- Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;

- Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;

- Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;

- Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain.
What exactly do you find inacceptable in their policies?

Musaafirah
05-10-2009, 11:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
What exactly do you find inacceptable in their policies?
What makes you think they'll stop there?
I wasn't disagreeing with their policies as such.
It's the way they went about writing the article and the way they hype it up. Making it seem like all immigrants are bad.
Do they not remember that their own ancestors were 'immigrants' too.
They just happened to be white.

Whatsthepoint
05-10-2009, 11:59 AM
What makes you think they'll stop there?
I wasn't disagreeing with their policies as such.
It's the way they went about writing the article and the way they hype it up. Making it seem like all immigrants are bad.
Yeah but that was then and this is now.
Times They Are a-Changin'

Musaafirah
05-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Times are always changing.
What makes you think that they will stop there though?
Ooh la la.

Muezzin
05-10-2009, 12:16 PM
You really do not want to defend these guys.

They're not the soft-right respectable conservatives you think they are.

Whatsthepoint
05-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Times are always changing.
What makes you think that they will stop there though?
Ooh la la.
Well, why was it ok for Arabs to conquer Palestine, but completely unacceptable for Israel?

Whatsthepoint
05-10-2009, 12:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
You really do not want to defend these guys.

They're not the soft-right respectable conservatives you think they are.
I know, they're white supremacists, nazis, antisemites, islamophobes, homophobes and god knows what else.
But probably the only political party in the UK that favors the cessation of immigration, deportations and financial plans for those who wish to leave etc.

S_87
05-10-2009, 12:27 PM
down with them :)

witness
05-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Indegenious British people are losing their culture just as other nations around the world are losing their culture... blaming it solely on immigrants is craftily convenient.
Problem is the western secular idealogy being pushed through... this is eating away at all cultures/religion...

nocturnal
05-10-2009, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
the BNP should win the elections, i dont see it as a bad thing, they are a bunch of idiots and once they have power everyone will see that, and Britian will fall apart, and then we can fix the mess up.

Problem is once they have power they'll begin implementing the most severe and regressive policies. An election win will confer them with a 5 year mandate that would effectively give them carte blanche to ram through whatever draconian legislation they so choose, unless they lack a majority in Parliament.

It's a good thing that their popularity is extremely limited to specific rural areas and not prevalent nationally. Such facist tendencies as those that the BNP exhibit cannot be allowed to take hold.

aamirsaab
05-10-2009, 08:48 PM
I know, they're white supremacists, nazis, antisemites, islamophobes, homophobes and god knows what else.
But probably the only political party in the UK that favors the cessation of immigration,
I've always found anti-immigration laws to be hypocritical. I mean, what if the indiginous population of the UK (and US for that matter) implemented these? Oh wait, I forgot, they were killed before they had a chance to implement such laws. Oh well, better make **** sure that doesn't happen again. Immigration FTW!

deportations and financial plans for those who wish to leave etc.
This is even funnier. UK is currently in a recession. BNP would not be able to fund deportations and financial plans for those wishing to leave (I personally would settle for 50 billion sterling...hey, why not just write me up a blank cheque - and I'll do the rest!)

So BNP may get elected but their grand-master plans will not come to fruition - at least not until the recession is over.

p.s; getting rid of all the immigrants would hurt the economy further (less consumers, less spending, less doctors, less living). Mucho congratulations BNP - you just screwed your own ass.

Whatsthepoint
05-10-2009, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
I've always found anti-immigration laws to be hypocritical. I mean, what if the indiginous population of the UK (and US for that matter) implemented these? Oh wait, I forgot, they were killed before they had a chance to implement such laws. Oh well, better make **** sure that doesn't happen again. Immigration FTW!
Bad luck for them then

This is even funnier. UK is currently in a recession. BNP would not be able to fund deportations and financial plans for those wishing to leave (I personally would settle for 50 billion sterling...hey, why not just write me up a blank cheque - and I'll do the rest!)

So BNP may get elected but their grand-master plans will not come to fruition - at least not until the recession is over.

p.s; getting rid of all the immigrants would hurt the economy further (less consumers, less spending, less doctors, less living). Mucho congratulations BNP - you just screwed your own ass.
Ok, so we wait the recession ends, keep the doctors, reduce unemployment benefits so spoiled natives would apply for all kind od jobs.
And I'm willing to sacrifice some money to preserve the nation and culture.

AntiKarateKid
05-10-2009, 09:34 PM
Ok, so we wait the recession ends, keep the doctors, reduce unemployment benefits so spoiled natives would apply for all kind od jobs.
And I'm willing to sacrifice some money to preserve the nation and culture.
Culture according to you.

Whatsthepoint
05-10-2009, 09:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
Culture according to you.
Culture of the current majority with its diversity.
I'm not really in favor of deporting anyone besides illegal aliens, but I'm definitely pro stopping the influx on new immigrants, as well as working to better integrate the existing ones.
One other measure that may stop the rising foreign demographics is making 2 children the most affordable option for a young couple and additionally taxing less and more than 2. That way the majority can remain the majority and minorities can benefit from multiculturalism, because would no longer pose a threat to the mainstream society.

Amadeus85
05-11-2009, 06:15 PM
I think that the saving of Europe as european continent (in culture, religion, tradition) is something that is worth to put away the democratic standards. But to be precise, the immigrants, muslims are not our main enemy. Our main enemy live among us, they are white, educated and ethnic europeans. In 60's they were holding posters with Ho Chi Min, Che Guevara and Marks, now controlling the media and education they managed to put the christianity into catacombs.Now they only use immigrants, muslims mainly, in their non stoppng war against christianity in UK. But immigrants are just their tools, just like gays, ecology or "working class rights". Consumption, anti christian "modern life" did their job too. Thats why in consequance, as I believe, the brittish indentity is protected by anti christian, neo pagan and racist nationalists, not by mainstream christian democtrats.

Whatsthepoint
05-11-2009, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85
I think that the saving of Europe as european continent (in culture, religion, tradition) is something that is worth to put away the democratic standards. But to be precise, the immigrants, muslims are not our main enemy. Our main enemy live among us, they are white, educated and ethnic europeans. In 60's they were holding posters with Ho Chi Min, Che Guevara and Marks, now controlling the media and education they managed to put the christianity into catacombs.Now they only use immigrants, muslims mainly, in their non stoppng war against christianity in UK. But immigrants are just their tools, just like gays, ecology or "working class rights". Consumption, anti christian "modern life" did their job too. Thats why in consequance, as I believe, the brittish indentity is protected by anti christian, neo pagan and racist nationalists, not by mainstream christian democtrats.
these days it's hard to find a liberal/libertarian that is is even slightly fond of nationalism.

جوري
05-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Well, why was it ok for Arabs to conquer Palestine, but completely unacceptable for Israel?
Arabs didn't conquer Palestine, you should have someone teach you some history.. The people of Palestine are the canaanites and have long had a history way before the first Jewish tribes emigrated there, (in the bible Abraham) purchases a land from these people to bury his wife, denoting something rather obvious, canaanites like the Phoenicians ARE Semites, Jews conveniently leave that fact out while making semites out of Elamite and Ludim. The folks of the region embraced christianity, then Islam, are the people who have always been and not some European Jews and descendants of the Khazar. Further the Muslims ruled the land for 1500 yrs, whereas the jews ruled it for 411. So No one really gives a D*** what 'Israel' thinks and apparently teaches. I hope for your sake you peddle this info with like folks because you're opinion would be seriously annihilated if you were in the presence of some real scholars

It is so funny how the average westerner is so under-educated, but I can't blame them, I have come across a neighbor's daughter's 12th grade history book and it is filled with this kind of ****, it is no wonder the average westerner is so under-educated and filled with hatred!

Whatsthepoint
05-11-2009, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
Arabs didn't conquer Palestine, you should have someone teach you some history.. The people of Palestine are the canaanites and have long had a history way before the first Jewish tribes emigrated there, (in the bible Abraham) purchases a land from these people to bury his wife, denoting something rather obvious, canaanites like the Phoenicians ARE Semites, Jews conveniently leave that fact out while making semites out of Elamite and Ludim. The folks of the region embraced christianity, then Islam, are the people who have always been and not some European Jews and descendants of the Khazar. Further the Muslims ruled the land for 1500 yrs, whereas the jews ruled it for 411. So No one really gives a D*** what 'Israel' thinks and apparently teaches. I hope for your sake you peddle this info with like folks because you're opinion would be seriously annihilated if you were in the presence of some real scholars

It is so funny how the average westerner is so under-educated, but I can't blame them, I have come across a neighbor's daughter's 12th grade history book and it is filled with this kind of ****, it is no wonder the average westerner is so under-educated and filled with hatred!
From what I know Muslims did conquer Palestine and only after that did the people accept Islam.

جوري
05-11-2009, 06:36 PM
From what I know Muslims did conquer Palestine and only after that did the people accept Islam.
Muslims giving da3wa to folks who accepted it and parting with scholars, hardly translates to a mass genocide of the region and a replacement of the indigenous population by the conquering folks.. are for real?

Whatsthepoint
05-11-2009, 06:38 PM
Muslims giving da3wa to folks who accepted it and parting with scholars, hardly translates to a mass genocide of the region and a replacement of the indigenous population by Arab folks.. are for real?
All I said is that Arabs came, fought the Estern Romans, and then created their own rule, which is essentially what Israel did in 1948.
The analogy was only meant to ilustrate the difference between imigration today and centuries ago.

جوري
05-11-2009, 06:44 PM
All I said is that Arabs came, fought the Estern Romans, and then created their own rule, which is essentially what Israel did in 1948.
The analogy was only meant to ilustrate the difference between imigration today and centuries ago.
'Eastern Romans' Didn't own philistine to have handed it over.
As for immigration today and centuries ago.. what can I say, England especially has alot of due debts to most countries in the world
Hong Kong, India, China, Africa, the middle east.. frankly, they should be so grateful they remain a sovereign state instead of quarry to the empires they've left in ruins.. But they are cowards, as they have always been and going back to their roots of pillage divide and conquer is imprinted in their genes.. for folks composed of entirely recessive traits, I have often wondered where this 'superiority' came from.. even the man they worship came out of the middle east!

all the best

Whatsthepoint
05-11-2009, 06:47 PM
'Eastern Romans' Didn't own philistine to have handed it over.
Well did Palestinians own it in 1948?

جوري
05-11-2009, 06:49 PM
Well did Palestinians own it in 1948?

own what? The Muslim region should belong to a Muslim empire which dissolved with the last of the ottomans.. no thanks to England..

Every state has its sovereign and all the Muslim states are under one Ummah and Israel doesn't figure into the equation unless they desire existence under Islamic rule!

Whatsthepoint
05-11-2009, 06:54 PM
own what? The Muslim region should belong to a Muslim empire which dissolved with the last of the ottomans.. no thanks to England..

Every state has its sovereign and all the Muslim states are under one Ummah and Israel doesn't figure into the equation unless they desire existence under Islamic rule!
Im asking why was it ok for Arabs to conquer Palestine from Eastern Roman Empire and wrong for Jews to conquer it from Arabs?

جوري
05-11-2009, 07:01 PM
Im asking why was it ok for Arabs to conquer Palestine from Eastern Roman Empire and wrong for Jews to conquer it from Arabs?
Jerusalem was conquered about 638 by the Caliph Umar (Omar) who gave his protection to its inhabitants. Muslim powers controlled the region until the early 1900's. The rulers allowed Christians and Jews to keep their religions. However, most of the local population gradually accepted Islam and the Arab-Islamic culture of their rulers. Jerusalem (Al-Quds) became holy to Muslims as the site where,

written by a Jew
Ami Isseroff
(Updated July 3, 2008)

http://www.mideastweb.org/briefhistory.htm

in Brief Muslims, didn't build an apartheid wall, displace folks from their home to build their settlements and open fire randomly for some ethnic cleansing every so often while alleging the other side are terrorists..
and actually as per thread title and your views here, you feel it ok to preserve British identity, but don't feel it is ok to preserve Muslim identity. Which would qualify your opinion under blatant hypocrisy

all the best

Whatsthepoint
05-11-2009, 07:09 PM
They conquered it and that's all I claimed.
Israel was an analogy, it was ok to conquer states in the past, whereas nowadays it isn't and most people find the creation of Israel morally wrong and so do I. Now, after all the wars Arabs waged against Israel and lost, I support its existence, however alongside an idependent Palestinian state.
Israel was a reply to this psot
Back then there was no concept of nation etc, whereas it is today and the fact that white british ancestors were essentially immigrants doesn't morally prevent their offspirng from defending their nation today.

جوري
05-11-2009, 07:17 PM
They conquered it and that's all I claimed.
Israel was an analogy, it was ok to conquer states in the past, whereas nowadays it isn't and most people find the creation of Israel morally wrong and so do I. Now, after all the wars Arabs waged against Israel and lost, I support its existence, however alongside an idependent Palestinian state.

Back then there was no concept of nation etc, whereas it is today and the fact that white british ancestors were essentially immigrants doesn't morally prevent their offspirng from defending their nation today.
The above post which I have purposely quoted from a Non-Muslim should provoke a second look at the difference between Islamic rule and western rule for starters. Further you don't know how well received and treated the Jews in countries like Egypt or Palestine, before their descent into foraying which is apparent from ancient times when they made out with Egypt's gold-- though they often have a habit of biting the hand that feeds them.

Their mere expansion already tells me how much they want to co-exist.. and white brits are allowed to defend their lands all they want, they will be however met with very strong opposition from without and within and they'd better be ready for it.. if they talk the talk!

:w:

GreyKode
05-11-2009, 07:41 PM
whereas nowadays it isn't and most people find the creation of Israel morally wrong and so do I. Now, after all the wars Arabs waged against Israel and lost, I support its existence, however alongside an idependent Palestinian state.
heh..hypocrite.
Israel stole lands from other arab countries, and Egypt was one of them who fought back to get its land.
What happened when Iraq wanted to invade kuwait, the u.s. came along to drive them away, why is it that when the arabs come to aid palestine againts the oppressor the world calls foul.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.