/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I request all Muslims and Brothers to pray for me

mfaisalnadeem
05-10-2009, 07:07 AM
:sl:Assalam-o-alaikum to all Muslim Brothers and Sisters

I am a student of PhD in US. I basically belong to Pakistan. I am in desperate condition as after one year of studies, I have been entrapped in case of plagiarism by my university. And apparently, it has been decided by them to expel me out of my university. I am not very pious but I need prayers from all of you in this condition. I request you to pray for your Muslim brother to happen that is best for me according to ALLAH.

I really need prayers from all of you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
05-10-2009, 05:54 PM
Greetings, mfaisalnadeem

Did you do what the university accuses you of? And if so, have you owned up to it and repented?

I hope that your situation will be resolved and a solution found.

Salaam :)

Khayal
05-10-2009, 07:12 PM
:sl: brother

You will be in my prayer, InshaAllaah.

:w:

mathematician
05-10-2009, 07:59 PM
You have to be careful. Other students work very hard so it really is not fair that
some student cheats. I think you may have "cheated" innocently. It happens with
immigrants because they don't think academic dishonesty is such a big issue so they
don't make much effort at learning about it.
If you are not pious take this opportunity to become pious and draw closer to Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.