/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jinn/Evil Possession and sleep paralysis( in reality)

hrm
05-10-2009, 02:22 PM
:sl:Sorry the last post went incomplete and I could not edit it and mistakenly hit send .Here is the rest of it

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam. Anyone who is fimiliar with Jinns and believe that they exist as amply witnessed through the Quran will read with intent and believe in what I am about to present to you. Maybe some of you may already have gone through this experience but are afraid or unwilling to share these stories.
The state of sleep praylasis that western audience is aware of is actually possession that takes place during the dark of night. Muslims belief is that there are numerous evils that exist that we do not know about. Allah says in the Quran " and we have created that which you know not".
We know that there is the great satan (arabic iblies in Quran and in hebrew azabeel in Turat and in english we just refer to his as evil or satan. He belongs to the tribe of Jinn created by Allah subahanoo wa taala before the birth of Adam (pbuh). The jinns are made of smokeless fire that's why we cannot see them with our eyes when we are fully concious and awake. But here is the trick. We can observe them during the night in the state when we are neither fully sleep or fully awake. Its like a slumber but actually going towards sleep.
This is what started to happen to me when I was Karachi, Pakistan during the 1991 onwards. I would see my self being paralysed completely. I could slightly open my eyes and thats all. Nothing I can do will let me take control of my body and my bodyparts would not respond. I would start to read quranic ayats and slowly the hold would be released and I would go free. At first I could not understand why this was happening but then one night I actually saw the perpetrator of my state of paralysis. An evil spirit belonging to the tribe of Jinn. Very ugly, intensly black, wearing black rags for clothes, around 4'8" tall or less slowing advancing towards me from the right corner of my room towards my bed. At first I was afraid what the hell is this thing which has paralysed me but then I would start to recite any quranic ayat she would disappear slowly and my body would become active again. This kept of going from time to time. When I left for USA in 1998, guess what? She was there too. No borders, no visa no citizenship requirement LOL.
Anyway, when I started my prayers regularly and starting reciting quran with understanding, Allah showed me a dream in which his angel appeared to me in the shape of beautiful man and promised me protection from any such evil in future. (please read my dreams on trueislamicdreams.com). Since 2006 she has stopped coming and i can now sleep at ease. One thing I would recommend to you all : please keep one blub on when you go to sleep. This evil spirit tends to come in total darkness.
SubhanAllah. This way Allah has also explained the meaning of the verse which is widely read but few could understand. It is from Surah Falak
" wa min sharr gasikin atha wakub" meaning = (seek refuge in Allah) "from the evil of the darkness when it is intense" . It is the darkness when it is intense that a door to such evil spirits/jinns open and they come forth. But here again remember only those who are away from Allah's rememberance and those who are disbelievers in Allah and His last messanger Mohammad s.a.w. are affected by such evils and sometimes we find people dead in their bed thinking they went through heart attack. Have we ever determined there could be something else too.
I hope my brother and sisters you might have gone through such an experience or similar to it. If you have please contribue here.
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.