/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Not able to post problem

Faizal_Rakhangi
05-11-2009, 06:41 AM
As salaam alaikum,

I am not able to post reply to a number of threads can u please help me solve this problem.

Was salaam alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Faizal_Rakhangi
05-11-2009, 07:28 AM
Jazak Allaah khair for the response, it was in the post of Hindu from India who had joined the forum.

I will post the link or thread soon insha'allaah

Was salaam alaikum

Faizal_Rakhangi
05-11-2009, 07:35 AM
http://www.islamicboard.com/introduc...ndu-india.html

This was the post where i had encountered the problem, it occured even today, it says that i am not allowed to post there.

Was salaam alaikum

Yanal
05-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Yes thts called spam,a way to acheive 50 posts fast rather then give useful posts.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Faizal_Rakhangi
05-12-2009, 11:45 AM
Cant the figure be reduced, whats the point in posting just for the sake of posting

Yanal
05-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Dont do that,just try to post regularly and give advice and inshAllah you will pass 50 posts.

Btw 50 posts are there because spammers then can't PM till a certain time and probably go away before that.

M.M.Gamal
05-15-2009, 06:23 PM
dear zak
thank you for your reply to brother faizal

but could you pleas as admin
reduce this minmum 50 post or cancel it

as its really boaring
for me i did join the forum to make post in certin topic and i found my self unable to write in that topic

the topic is called
(Peter from slovakia) in introducing your self

looking for some news about re thinking in this point
Salam brother
Mostafa
Cairo , Egypt

Woodrow
05-15-2009, 06:40 PM
:sl:

I can understand the frustrations. Yet, each of us here from the newest member to the oldest Administrator faced the same thing when we first joined. It is not a very difficult thing to write 50 significant posts. We have even had members do it in 4 hours and all being significant and not meaningless spam.

The rule does seem strange, but it is a necessary rule. Actually the number is low. Many if not most set the minimum at 100, I know of one where it is 500. Sadly, Islamic forums often get bombarded with hate mongers and anti-Islamic trouble makers. A means is needed to seperate the sincere from the hateful. So far we have found this to be the best means.

Sadly, it does hurt the good decent people that deserve to be able to have full privileges earlier. But, it would not be fair to make any exceptions no matter how worthwhile the member may prove to be. In fact all of our members, would have been found worthy of exception, but doing so would have flooded us with the multitude that were caught and banned before they could cause any major problem.

M.M.Gamal
05-15-2009, 06:53 PM
thank you my brother woodrow for your reply

GreyKode
05-15-2009, 08:38 PM
brother M.M.Gamal,
Keef 7alak,
Egyptian dialect : Issayak ya basha :D
I suggest you visit the Allahu Akbar thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.